Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean? (847 Views)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean? by benqo01(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2022
What does it mean to dream and find yourself in an unknown location?

had a dream i was somewhere i didn't even know, saw different faces the place was so different i happened to ask someone in that dream the person mention one name like that but i could clearly hear Nkemba road Enugu it was a very busy road even saw first bank around that location where i was in the dream i was able to keep that little details i got from the dream.

Woke up goggled If there was anywhere like that around Enugu couldn't find.
So i searched UYO where i was based to my surprise it popped up i was shocked.

Have you had same dream experience?
Re: What Does This Mean? by Wainey: 7:16am On Dec 20, 2022
its just a dream
Re: What Does This Mean? by PerfectStranger(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Go and treat typhoid
Re: What Does This Mean? by marlow1962(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2022
Wainey:
its just a dream
Some dreams are not just dreams, some a previewed reality. Sometimes I do dream about things, only for it to happen next day/week and I will be like “wtf, have I not done dis before?)

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean? by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2022
marlow1962:

Some dreams are not just dreams, some a previewed reality. Sometimes I do dream about things, only for it to happen next day/week and I will be like “wtf, have I not done dis before?)
I do feel same way too.
These days most often. Event will just happens and I will be like, I've seen these people and scenerio before. Like the picture is clear
Re: What Does This Mean? by Truvelisback(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2022
benqo01:

had a dream i was somewhere i didn't even know, saw different faces the place was so different i happened to ask someone in that dream the person mention one name like that but i could clearly hear Nkemba road Enugu it was a very busy road even saw first bank around that location where i was in the dream i was able to keep that little details i got from the dream.

The Dream suggests that u are lost or have lost direction of where u are heading to in life. The bank u see there denotes ur fear for financial security. However, the dream is reassuring u that ur fear of financial instability is unfounded.
Re: What Does This Mean? by Bluezy13(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2022
You'll find yourself in that setting later in life and when you do, you will remember your dream.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean? by benqo01(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Go and treat typhoid

I don't have typhoid......

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? by marlow1962(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2022
Blackdeewhy:

I do feel same way too.
These days most often. Event will just happens and I will be like, I've seen these people and scenerio before. Like the picture is clear

Ah swear
Re: What Does This Mean? by Candidlady: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2022
Blackdeewhy:

I do feel same way too.

Déjà vu

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2022
benqo01:

angry
Re: What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2022
benqo01:

Ok so u sayin u dream u in London only to wake up u in UYO.. CORRŘRRECT??...bro do u smoke IGBO??(no oofencsse) angry
Re: What Does This Mean? by Candidlady: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
The suggests that u are lost or have lost direction of where u are heading to in life. The bank u see there denotes ur fear for financial security. However, the dream is reassuring u that ur fear of financial instability is unfounded.

which one you be

Joseph or Daniel cos igot a lotta dreams iwould love for you to interpret
Re: What Does This Mean? by Truvelisback(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:

which one you be

Joseph or Daniel cos igot a lotta dreams iwould love for you to interpret
U dey whine me? grin
Re: What Does This Mean? by benqo01(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2022
DaddyCK:

Ok so u sayin u dream u in London only to wake up u in UYO.. CORRŘRRECT??...bro do u smoke IGBO??(no oofencsse) angry

Lol i Neva said i was in London na...
Re: What Does This Mean? by Chaos14: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dreams are actually your parrallel universe selves doing things that might or might not happen so just know every dream you have has actually happened somewhere in another universe.
Re: What Does This Mean? by Silentgroper(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Blackdeewhy:

I do feel same way too.
Deja vu..

i get that alot...

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean? by benqo01(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
U dey whine me? grin

Ehn na the person fit interpret am
Re: What Does This Mean? by Truvelisback(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
benqo01:

Ehn na the person fit interpret am
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Stalked Her Now She Want To Do This / Join Whatsapp Group For Sharing Leaked Sex Video / Never Underestimate Your Penis , Find Out This Shocking Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.