Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) (50602 Views)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by lusid: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Cholls:
my brother no, I did not
you missed
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by lusid: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
FavouredNK:

Just let whatever you are thinking to remain inside that your mind that wouldn't think for itself but keep thinking about others. At least you can take out time to watch her "Nancy Isime Show: if that one is not enough work in your eyes, Sorry o
that boring show
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
FavouredNK:

So for some people who must have lost both parents and have no relative to depend on at that age their life should come to a standstill because they don't want to be seen a loose? Being too judgemental most times have kept some people in perpetual poverty, we mustn't always over analyze other people's life while our own keep running in circles, pls you people should free the girl. If she wasn't doing well now, the same set of people will still come here to call her urgent 2k and all sorts. Haba
where is the judgement? These are salient questions any sane person should ask, but unfortunately we are not good at asking questions in this part of the world that's why we have a damaged society. What stopped her from stating what she was doing or wanted to do at 17 to make her think of being an independent woman.
This was how hushpuppy started and people like you would have said we should free him, it's his life.
When you put out your life's story on social media, don't leave loopholes or create room for unnecessary doubt.

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
einsteine:

She was working in a radio station.
at 17 right? Ok.
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thank God she remember PaPa this time around. No be only MaMa go dey reap.
You are a GOOD GIRL

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by magzey: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
id4sho:
Nice one, na true daughter she be. Which kind work she dey do, hope is not what am thinking lipsrsealed
Abeggi stop thinking what you are thinking joor,just hustle well grin grin

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Daddy would be proud of his daughter
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by FavouredNK: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
lusid:
that boring show

Waiting to watch your own bubbling show when you start it, just remember to tag me

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Komu1048(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
simplepee:
Congratulations girl. A beautiful hardworking lady. May the rest of your dreams come true.

Thunder roast anybody wey go call her olosho.

Una dey jam for area abi, she be ur senior colleague in Clitopreneur
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Mrmb: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian actress, Nancy Isime has built and furnished a 6-bedroom home for her father and family, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared videos and photos from the house opening and said it's always been her dream to build a house for her father.

She said the house was an appreciation gift to her father for allowing her chase her dreams.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmW-bO1qz0g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Outright madness, who cares, why must you tell that to the world. It's the duty of any child to care for the parents, must that be told to he world, what is she tying to prove?
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My Nollywood crush infact the only girl in Nigeria I'm crushing on

She did well..e no easy at all

Congratulations to the father
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Emaprince: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
One of the beautiful things in this life is given back to ones parents and is not everybody that have such privilege to really give back to their parents.

I personally congratulate her father for this wonderful gift and I rejoice with her as well for having opportunity to do so, I pray that the blessings that attached to such wonderful act will not elude her.

As many people that still have parents on Earth, try as much as possible to give something in your own capacity to your parents. No matter how little within your own capacity.

Season Greetings to us all.
Honestly we should all pray to always be able to provide for our ageing parents. The joy you see on their faces when you do something big for them is amazing.

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
You mean farm tool like HOE?

lolz, I'm not familiar with this pretty, fine gal's film work so I had to look up and quickly research exactly why you posted that. I don't know about her but they say Nollywood actresses seem to collect more money and material possessions than their male counterparts. wink grin

Actress Nancy Isime Opens Up About Sleeping With Married UK Based Businessman
Nancy Isime has reacted to allegations that she’s having an affair with a married UK businessman.

https://www.kanyidaily.com/2022/03/actress-nancy-isime-opens-up-about-sleeping-with-married-uk-based-businessman.html
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
All I wanted was a picture of her booty. What a waste of a write-up.
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Neroo22: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Since na clito Dem use get de money,y not use ur prickto nd get urs

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Cholls(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
lusid:
you missed
my brother yes
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Nmezor(f): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nice one Nancy, Ezigbo nwa
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by simplepee(f): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Komu1048:

Una dey jam for area abi, she be ur senior colleague in Clitopreneur
Yes o, that area wey you dey come regularly na.

Anu pam
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Philipemma(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Please I need your help,it's between life and death my mum is seriously sick in the hospital I have spent a lot all my savings please I need your help with any amount you have so that I will be able to pay for the final operation.
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
cassidy1996:
Kudos to her, her dad would be wondering what happened to her ynash
Lol! You are tooooo! wicked.

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations my dear. There is nothing like a dream come true
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by faceLAGOS: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2022
*hisses*
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by nancyug72(f): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
congrats name sake

Top 10 Beautiful Queens Behind Nigerian Comedy Kings (photos) / Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) / Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)