Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) (50601 Views)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by FavouredNK: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
id4sho:
cheesy
Nice one, na true daughter she be. Which kind work she dey do, hope is not what am thinking lipsrsealed

Just let whatever you are thinking to remain inside that your mind that wouldn't think for itself but keep thinking about others. At least you can take out time to watch her "Nancy Isime Show: if that one is not enough work in your eyes, Sorry o
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by frenchest(f): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Episode 3 of King in the streets ft selina tested just dropped.
The suspense, betrayal is mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53tUdv8ddzQ
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Why is she looking like albino embarassed
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by FavouredNK: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jlow2:
and you wonder if it's not same movie their male counter parts do, this female movie industry really pays, congrats to her

It's one thing to earn or recieve the same amount of salary by two different people and another thing to choose to spend it wisely and judiciously. Everyone has the freedom of what to choose to spend their money on, whether on relevant things or smoke/white powder and coloured water

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nice one Nancy..

One thing I want to kick start soon...Parents that made great sacrifice, deserve everything good.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Better daughter.

Before some sadists will call her a particular farm tool, please read where she said she has been building this house for years(meaning she was actually working hard) and again it's not a duplex but a six bedroom home.

I say make I draw una ear before one hater go call her unprintable names undecided
Gbamsulotely cool
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Ofolete: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
I like this. May God bless you for remembering your parents.
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by FavouredNK: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
womenareapezz:
you see the difference between man and this monkey gender? undecided

They always like publicity announcing up and down.

We men have been building house for our parents? Mothers fathers and you won't hear us a a word undecided

But once this monkey gender who have been using her yansh to get what she want comes out to announce that she build a house for her parent and some ediots here are emulating her as a role model undecided

As a father to this harlot I will be ashamed to even step my leg in this house

Only God knows what you will look like having stayed in the womb of a monkey for a whole nine months, birthed by a monkey specie, suck the monkey's breast for a whole one year plus, allow the monkey to nurture you for years till you can stand on your own. Yet still come out to the open to address her as monkey gender proudly

5 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by steeltrust: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Better daughter.

Before some sadists will call her a particular farm tool, please read where she said she has been building this house for years(meaning she was actually working hard) and again it's not a duplex but a six bedroom home.

I say make I draw una ear before one hater go call her unprintable names undecided
bro Nancy can afford a mansion for her parents if she want
Atlist we know what she does and has one of the most successful show host we have of recent

No be tonto dike or destiny etiko wen we know de see them but then de buy house 150million and car of 40million

God abeg oh
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Cromagnon: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Better daughter.

so you think farm tool cannot be used for years at budget price?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Clementoons: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
FavouredNK:

Only God knows what you will look like having stayed in the womb of a monkey for a whole nine months, birthed by a monkey specie, suck the monkey's breast for a whole one year plus, allow the monkey to nurture you for years till you can stand on your own. Yet still come out to the open to address her as monkey gender proudly
may GOD have mercy on you, learn to forgive others no matter what they say to you and to the other guy GOD WILL SAVE HIM
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Neroo22: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
womenareapezz:

We men have been building house for our parents? Mothers fathers and you won't hear us a a word undecided

But once this monkey gender who have been using her yansh to get what she want comes out to announce that she build a house for her parent and some ediots here are emulating her as a role model undecided

na ur body she use build the house, use ur legit and build fr ur ppl, learn to congratulate pple, wat ever de took to get it, na there head go pay am,no drink Panadol fr another person headache
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations! May God almighty continues to bless you, Amen. Good pikin grin

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by BeanX(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kudos to her
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by AfonjaPriest: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian actress, Nancy Isime has built and furnished a 6-bedroom home for her father and family, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared videos and photos from the house opening and said it's always been her dream to build a house for her father.

She said the house was an appreciation gift to her father for allowing her chase her dreams.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmW-bO1qz0g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This is the kind of news Agbado BATstard miscreant urchins would not like. They always love BAThing.
Anyway, congratulations to the lady.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Jlow2: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
dealslip:

She said it took her years to finish this project but you must say something negative about another person's effort. She advised upcoming ones to avoid negative people like you, I hope they listen.

The men are busy chasing and dating plenty women, that's were their money goes. Go check out the likes of Odunlade, Femi Adebayo, Deyemi Okanlawon, Kunle Afolayan, Mr. Maconi, Lateef Adedimeji they all have done what Nancy did and more.
and what is negative about what I have said?
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Anijay1212(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
GOFRONT:
angry

angry
Why you de vex nah
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
To be an independent woman at 17, what was she doing at that age, at 19 she was living alone based on what business. This is another hushpuppy type of motivational story.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by cezarman(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wow

Congrats family...

Please who knows the name any movie she acted in lemme just check something sharply undecided
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by FavouredNK: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Clementoons:
may GOD have mercy on you, learn to forgive others no matter what they say to you and to the other guy GOD WILL SAVE HIM

It's not in my place to forgive anyone as I m not God, it's only in my place to caution people when they decide to waste God's hardwork in their life by misusing it, (mouth/brain). God created both genders because both are important to God. Who are you then to call God's creation especially the one from who God made your existence possible "a monkey gender? It's a general statement and insult to all women including his own mother who is also part of that gender.
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by somebody1: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
womenareapezz:

You are just a bitter soul. I guess you dropped down from the sky and not born by a woman. If you have a problem with the female gender, then take your grievances to God, instead of using demeaning language here to disturb our peace. If you do not want to hear or see women do great things, I will advice you go live in the sky or better still another planet. You really need help
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by FavouredNK: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
bonechamberlain:
To be an independent woman at 17, what was she doing at that age, at 19 she was living alone based on what business. This is another hushpuppy type of motivational story.

So for some people who must have lost both parents and have no relative to depend on at that age their life should come to a standstill because they don't want to be seen a loose? Being too judgemental most times have kept some people in perpetual poverty, we mustn't always over analyze other people's life while our own keep running in circles, pls you people should free the girl. If she wasn't doing well now, the same set of people will still come here to call her urgent 2k and all sorts. Haba
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
See where your Useless Politicians and Business Men are pouring the money meant for massive human development Into.

Olosho work with the right Client is a goldmine in Shiiithole.
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Poten111: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian actress, Nancy Isime has built and furnished a 6-bedroom home for her father and family, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared videos and photos from the house opening and said it's always been her dream to build a house for her father.

She said the house was an appreciation gift to her father for allowing her chase her dreams.

She wrote;

She built a modest house that equals her income. Not these yahoo girls and boys that post outlandish and fancy stuff they cannot afford because of the gram. See how many years it to her to work and complete this house.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmW-bO1qz0g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Cholls(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
lusid:
dont tell you didn't bang her
my brother no, I did not

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by CanadaNomad: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
There's no greater joy than this!
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Swissli(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Actresses Has Two Source Of Income If You Know You Know

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Wellington21: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
You have literally called her olosho by mentioning olosho.
simplepee:
Congratulations girl. A beautiful hardworking lady. May the rest of your dreams come true.

Thunder roast anybody wey go call her olosho.
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by einsteine(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
She is currently the most marketable actress in Nigeria.
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by einsteine(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
bonechamberlain:

She was working in a radio station.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
Before you say "pussy power" just know that Nancy Isime worked hard to be where she is today.
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by ComeToJesus: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
womenareapezz:

You must be a very poor, stupid and bitter man. You need help.

Embrace Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster / Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends / Top 10 Beautiful Queens Behind Nigerian Comedy Kings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.