Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni (26338 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Governor Buni’s Convoy, Kills 2 Policemen, Injures 2 / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by Moh247: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Grandmeister:

Go to hell with your powerless curses and tantrums.

Like I told the guy... Anyone who falsely accuse me of rape or incest of my family over mere Nairaland politics shall die miserable
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by PrinceOfLagos: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Reinaldo:

@Moh247 PandoraObi lhordpsy Throwback Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Leodeking Throwback Freestuffsng Batified2023
they are my boys, they can't do shiit grin
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by benqo01(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is what the some governors in the north are very good in arresting a minor just cos of insult,the flex useless muscle on innocent citizens,oppress them and do all sort of rubbish

1 Like

Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by Moh247: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Osobi32:
Are we not in the same country? Why have two set of laws for different regions. Nigeria is a mess

Unfuntunately that is the reality and I am simply stating facts
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by Pimine: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:

LoL

If you use my family play over Politics I curse you and report you

If una like play with una mama not me
Lol. The reporting stuff dey childish but I agree that family is off limits.
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by josh0200(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I thought some Tinubu urchins said it's only Igbos that insults "Bad APC leaders"?

In sane climes, bad leaders are stoned or pelted with eggs

All APC leaders are bad leaders that deserve all the insults they get

I want them out

It's so surprising that police can locate and arrest anyone that insults a politician on social media but can't locate and arrest kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by Truthdeypain: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
This is why some people think that SE governors are the least performers, simply because we insult them freely on social media. When we do same to FG or politicians from other region they call it hate. Did we spare our own? The masses have enormous power in the East, more powerful than any politician. We are the most democratic society in pre colonial Africa

I am sure these algae gulping Igbophobes would gladly disagree with you. Lol.

The way my govt teacher infamously used to sound it to us then is that while they had the most civilised pre colonial traditional system of govt , the igbos were a bunch of loose cannons with no system of administration and no Organization nor sense of arrangement. No derisive and contemptuous word was ever spared in all those hours of igbophobic orgies. Yet we had texts before us stating the exact opposite, but of course we are already used to the tribe that sees white and call it black. The devil is easier to trust and believe than the words of those demons.

Back to you, of course IGBO LAND is the cradle of Democracy and yes even the greeks did not have a system as effective and as true as ours. That's why they will never allow the sun to rise. They had to kill her. Lol. When you look for a slave an Igboman is the last thing on your mind.

An untamed man is a man that can not be controlled and subjugated and you know the entire philosophy of the IGBO race is "IGBO enwe eze" we do not have strong Kings but institutions.. The British would never have ceded power to an Azikiwe over an Ahmadu Bello or Awolowo. Men who say pim and their whole tribe and unborn generations fall on their faces in worship and venerations..

Long Live the tribe that has no king. The democratic tribe, The IGBO tribe, the cradle of democracy.
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by Moh247: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pimine:

Lol. The reporting stuff dey childish but I agree that family is off limits.

Nigeria seem to have lost all value

How will anyone even think it's "cool" to accuse anyone of raping their mother and nephew because of Obi vs Tinubu Politics on Nairaland

Walai it shall never be well with all the people who ever falsely accuse me and all those that like such evil
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by Pimine: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:

Nigeria seem to have lost all value

How will anyone even think it's "cool" to accuse anyone of raping their mother and nephew because of Obi vs Tinubu Politics on Nairaland

Walai it shall never be well with all the people who ever falsely accuse me and all those that like such evil
It's indeed sad but tone down on the curses, brother. Curses require a level of darkness to work and that darkness corrupts you as well.

And finally, stop supporting Tinubu. Doing that requires a level of darkness too grin
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by stasius: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
16yr old?

Why are they arresting him? For what?
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by Codes151(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
16 years old?

Na these kids we d follow d exchange words on nairaland
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by erico2k2(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
TMSMedia:
IGBERETV report

Police Arrest 16-Year-Old Boy For Insulting Yobe State Governor On Social Media

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmYUM_nN5Ed/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Why are they scared to mentioned where the youth infringed the law??
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by Truthsoldier(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Foolish man come and arrest me
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by Raychee(f): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Buhari's wife has started a trend
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by tonididdy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
The North is gradually waking up.

Imams are becoming irrelevant!
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Babyboyforeal:
see what a own commissioner of policy is saying, if i call Nigeria � republic or zoo people will be angry

Am
Tired
Re: Umar Isa: 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Insulting Yobe Governor Buni by WillyCassey: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
This is why some people think that SE governors are the least performers, simply because we insult them freely on social media. When we do same to FG or politicians from other region they call it hate. Did we spare our own? The masses have enormous power in the East, more powerful than any politician. We are the most democratic society in pre colonial Africa

This is true, and that is why the elders respect themselves, they don't feel entitled to respect. A society where elders feel respect is their right, they misbehave, abuse your rights and still expect total submission. This is why it is strange for other regions outside south south and south east to understand how we call our leaders out, it is because we imbibe the respect is reciprocal rule.
Btw, I'm not from the east but south south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas / Gridlock: Osinbajo, Sanwo-olu Visit Apapa, Inspect Ongoing Projects / Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.