Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe (21691 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by chokekachy: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
The Yobe state Governor, Mai Mala Buni, has directed the immediate release of a teenager detained by the police for allegedly insulting the state’s number one man.

Governor Buni who is not aware of the arrest and detention, said it was grossly unnecessary to arrest anyone for insulting or criticising him.

“This is the price of leadership and we are fully conscious of it, therefore, l couldn’t have ordered nor condoned the detention of anyone.

“Until someone drew my attention to it, l wasn’t aware of his arrest and detention, l have now directed his immediate release from detention,” Governor Buni said.

https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-buni-orders-release-of-detained-teenager-in-yobe/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7488746/umar-isa-16-year-old-boy-arrested

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by TheWordM: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Noted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by tsephanyah(f): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Some sanity in this land of chaos

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by superlanny(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
If this was really the case then Buni has no blame whatsoever. The moment I won't be able to freely express myself in this shithole is the day I dust my passport and japa to a sane and working country.
When there is nothing working in the Zoo why won't people vent their frustrations. A country with loads of dumb and ineffective buffoons as leaders are scared of a little criticism here and there, even the best of countries have their leaders pounded left and right if they mess up. Small advice gorrilla dey cry.

Just ask Buhari and Tinubu wetin their eyes done see, that's the price for failure and efficient cluelessness. Na pickin wey no get sense dey chop slap pass

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by BigYash: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Correct.. Nigerian security personnel go dey over do,but fight bandits and bokoharam they can't do shit..

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by abobote: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Though they said power intoxicate, if not this Gov. Buni is one of the most gentle men I have ever come across. When he was the APC secretary, I was working with one hotel in Abuja.
He respects everyone, no matter how small, before you greet him, he call you by your name and ask you how are you. And anytime he sends you on errands he will reward you handsomely
I still remember that his driver that doesn't speak English but only Hausa, you need to see the special way he treats him. He gives him same category of room, eat same food with him, even he goes out at night to bring girls, he will bring for him as well

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by naijainstinct: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Better.

Too many sycophants around these politicians. Wetin they no send them, na im dem go dey do. Oversabi lots.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by woleabayo(f): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
mtchwwwwwwwwww him
Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by goshen26: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
You just earn my respect Sir.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by LegitAutos01: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by Sabadon(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
undecided

Yeye
Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wetin the boy talk?
That's what I want to know.
If an opposition politician abuse them, they won't arrest that one. No one has ever arrested Dino, Reno or FFK. But the child of the poor are arrested. Get power for this life o. Whether you be man, woman or shim.
Power ll make your talk and nothing ll happen.
That 16yrs old boy must v been frightened for life!

7 Likes

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by datola: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nice one from the handsome governor.

23 Likes

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by Praxis758: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
The police and other security agencies in this part of the world see criticizing the government or people in power as a threat to national security.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by gabbasin: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Overzealous aides to the governor at work, so one can't criticise governors again

22 Likes

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
"They" will still wail. And say that the Governor's instruction is an afterthought. And say that how could the Governor expect "them" to believe that the security agencies were not under his instructions to detain the imp. "They" are Contrarians. You never meet anyone like them all your life! In any case, what may you not expect from clansmen who intentionally call the country they now desire to rule, The Zoo and its amiable President the Cloned Jubril of Sudan, and that drawing not a word of scolding from their loud leaders? Leaders who are now under weekly instructions by a youth in self-imposed exile to remain indoors on a certain day of the week! Headless leaders, I call them.

1 Like

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by Aboguede(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
But wait ooh. Na only for north political parties dey campaign this days ooh.

In the south na total no sign. Na waoo

3 Likes

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by LilyColin(f): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Divide this shíthole asap

5 Likes

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by dj2chicki: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
OK
Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by sircatherine45(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nigerian leaders worse than peegs!

2 Likes

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by missionmex(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
If you are afraid of criticism you are not fit for leadership.

10 Likes

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by kingthreat(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thank you Buni.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by karsey: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Smh

1 Like

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by Tradepunter2: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by mu2sa2: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
I have always regarded governor mala buni as a gentleman politician. So it came to me as a surprise to hear that a "small boy" has been arrested for "insulting" him. How could governor buni descend to such an ignoble level to order the arrest, I had thought. Good that he has come out to show the world his true character.

5 Likes

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by Ebbamno: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by atheistandproud(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Overzealous security personnel

5 Likes

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by factcheckmmm: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Vb
Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by Asawesd: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
datola:
Nice one from the handsome governor.
Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by bonechamberlain(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
One major problem we have in Nigeria is the high level of psychophancy and total absence of principles. Why arresting the minor, who sent them.

9 Likes

Re: Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe by Antoeni(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
The Governor is So Foolish, Senseless and Irresponsible for Arresting a Minor.
If it was Atiku or El rufai Son that insulted him . Will he arrest them?
mumu Governor

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Threat Worked - MBU / Rivers Assembly Declares Local Govt Poll Illegal / Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.