Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' (35260 Views)

Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 / World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Goodman247: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
This world Cup.final is the best, she is pained

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by FireUpNow(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Her brother don cry tire. Yeye girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Streetmovement(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Roboto11:
grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Where una dey carry all this kind pictures from abeg, cheesy I get very funny pictures but I no fit use am back up my funny statement on nairaland

I'm in pains grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Veezy4u(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Ade1177: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
What I have learnt from Cristiano is

Never go back to your Ex

Watching Ronaldo play this season for both United and Portugal is beyond sad

The guy is being bodied off the ball

And can't hold the ball to Carry it into the box, every time first touch pass or lose the ball without control

I just roll back YouTube videos to when he was scaring defenders and keepers

Now Salisu and mings are bullying him
Chai

Never go back to your ex
No matter how Great you become when you finally made it, they will see your glory and beg you to come back to them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by mayor1814: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
The pain is real and deep. lolzzz. I so love the outcome of this world cup. it put Tapnaldo in his place.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Maxodus(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
The other teams should have allowed him win na. It's not fair

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by VEHINTOLAR: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Oh,I see.....attention seeking madness runs in the family !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Wilson500: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pls someone should remind pendu sister that menopause is real grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Chinonye2022(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
She is the reason why God keeps on blessing messi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
post=119306867:
Heeeyyyaaahhh!

It is relative,
So we understand .

But to non family members ,

THIS IS THE BEST WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT in the history of the world cup.

Have you replied me before?

May I know, please?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Hermes119: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Beebah321:
Portugal, airport is that way.
Where is Ronaldo?
He is crying in his car.... tongue
Poor Ronaldo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by rhames(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by eddie7: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
I'm your brother's No1 fan but this your talk is a big fat lie....well it can be your humble opinion or it's the worst for you and your brother

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Blissguts: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kehinde2023:
This is complicated

Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything due to lack of money.

I live with my mum who is retired and my dad is late.

d! there .... Crook
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by fcbelle72(f): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na jealousy go kill you and your mumu stubborn goat brother
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by toprealman: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pauldollars:
She should carry her annoyance to the coach of Portugal that benched her brother.
Why should the coach be involved in her childish behaviour? Does her opinion even matter?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Fredoh(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Beebah321:
Portugal, airport is that way.
Where is Ronaldo?
He is crying in his car.... tongue
Poor Ronaldo grin grin
Hahahaha this girl became popular in this World Cup!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Nocare77: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Blunt truth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Needless
girl u package o. I don forget your address
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by fishnburger: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
In what world are these guys living in!? They're beginning to sound disgusting!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Encyclopedia1: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Because dem no gree una do girl girl abi. Ozuor.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by blueAgent(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Roboto11:
grin

grin penaldo the school b grin y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by blueAgent(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
tonididdy:
.... We understand grin

I don laugh die.

grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by NessFortunate: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
loosecanon50:
Because your brother didn’t see free passes to tap in naa…as his a$$ was warming the bench grin

for once her rant was tenable. The coach placing C Ronaldo on the Bench was creppy. Benching him againgst Morroco no clear probably that Allah favouring the Morrocans haven said that make he sister dey limit her busy body not sure she's an official PA to CR7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by Reussite: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Even as a die hard CR7 fan, this his sister’s comment is cap. It’s painful yes but she shouldn’t be saying stuffs like that. Ronaldo is also a GOAT with 5 ballon d’ors just like Ronaldinho & Ronaldo Delima are also GOATs. He has done well for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by fredoooooo: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ko kan wà cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by osazsky(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jozilinn:
Wow they look so much alike,if na you you no go vex if they do you like that en... but make to Ronaldo self dey calm down small eh.
but Ramos is better..go and watch his highlight at benfica..when did ronaldo last score for man u..nonsense talk
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' by osazsky(m): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Out of shame the idiot couldnt talk...hence he sent his sister...forget all this ur talk of coach benching u..if u re good u will start games...ten hag and the Portuguese coach cant be wrong..both coaches cant be wrong..its u that is wrong..wat stop u from congratulating messi instead of sending ur sis for all this ur stupid talk..idiot that cant eat his ego.son its over

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / Super Eagles Bag Nervy Draw Vs Cape Verde, Reach 2022 WCQ Playoff Round / Sir Alex Ferguson's Wife, Cathy, Is Dead At 84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.