Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage (30958 Views)

Actress Eucharia Anunobi Begins Search For Husband, Lists Qualities He Must Have / Toke Makinwa Lists Qualities She Possesses Her Future Husband Will Be Proud Of / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Bigheart042(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu female version...
Confusion
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by everythinggirly(f): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Your reign is over. Rest madam!
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Truthshscrazy: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Open Relationship. grin
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by tk4radi: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
benjackugo:
Big Brother Naija star, Tega Dominic has taken to her Twitter handle to reveal the qualities she desires in a male companion, adding that she doesnt want the relationship to lead to marriage, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/_TegaDominic/status/1605112453645434882?t=QPnWAmkdOtICqxIarb0piQ&s=19
See as she just listed everything that is obtainable in marriage..
But just that she doesn't want the tag.

So that everything about the make-believe relationship would still be tied so loosely.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Nanalucky: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Foolish thief
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Scarletjr(m): 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Woo every mallam with him kettle
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Temptee101(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Shameless thing grin

That's why she went on fuccking spree on national TV.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by luluman: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2022
TheWordM:

Noted.
Triangle
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by luluman: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=TheWordM post=119308300]
Noted.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by FireUpNow(m): 1:11am On Dec 21, 2022
She has been marri d before na. So why make rules you this over used second woman is giving guys conditions? Urhobo thief. Yeye Guinea fowl make she clear.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Franklydes(m): 3:14am On Dec 21, 2022
This one still dey talk
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by godofuck231: 3:22am On Dec 21, 2022
Which kind ashawoe announcement be this na
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by meobizy(f): 4:12am On Dec 21, 2022
They all say the same things. The men they date fail in all the listed aspects. Women lie, end of story. Go there with all those qualities and fall deeply into the friend zone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by mctons: 4:55am On Dec 21, 2022
Blessing240:
Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. Am having typhod fever but due to lack of money I can't buy drugs. I live with my mom who is retired and my Dad is late. pls help me with any little you can please I beg you in the name of God. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
Acct num: Anna
G.T.Bank

How old are u pls? If your mom is retired, she must be above 65yrs.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by captianfreeman(m): 5:29am On Dec 21, 2022
End time women everywhere you go.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Elidrisy20: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2022
I recommend ZazzU for you, your mates dey win world cup, you dey there dey advertise your toto
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Denko2721987(m): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2022
Dracorian delusion as usual. These women keep living Disney fantasy realities
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Abakelawal(f): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2022
I don't know what is special about her. ........ Ashawo promax
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by ARmanx(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Sad state of the reality of the modern woman! She is completely lost and out of touch with reality !
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by fayomim: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2022
So where will you keep this

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by HardMirror(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2022
mctons:

she is a scammer. She uses another a count ending with "singlemom" i have been watching her for months now. Her cup will soon be full and be reported. Still gathering information
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by tabaralph: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2022
benjackugo:
Big Brother Naija star, Tega Dominic has taken to her Twitter handle to reveal the qualities she desires in a male companion, adding that she doesnt want the relationship to lead to marriage, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/_TegaDominic/status/1605112453645434882?t=QPnWAmkdOtICqxIarb0piQ&s=19

With that rotten fish smelly kpekus?…I fear who no fear you, it’s Boma that said the kpekus was smelling like rotten fish not me oo
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by tabaralph: 7:29am On Dec 21, 2022
mctons:

So the hunger never kill this guy since all this days na wa o, hunger you no try at all
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by abidem4real: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2022
benjackugo:

She wrote;

Does she possess the qualities she wants in a man? Satan and God can't be friends naw
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Kirkman: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2022
So she wants all the perks of friends with benefits without anyone labelling her as a hoe right? grin
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by woleabayo(f): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2022
Asawo no by force ........................yawa de oooooooooo
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by clockwisereport: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2022
mctons:

that guy is a Fraudster
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by clockwisereport: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2022
Flysinglemom:

It is well dear
that guy is a fraudster. His real name is anthony m okeke. Please, avoid him
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by AsapTeddy(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Flysinglemom:
Aunty Tega has touched the tail of the Tiger, her online in-laws are coming for her head grin grin grin

It is well dear

Scammer...promoting her begging account
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by ekpo400: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2022
benjackugo:

She wrote;

Did BOMA meet all this criteria when she freely open her legs for Him ? Her career was long death and forgotten she is trying by all means to be relevant but too late coz we have all moved on.

The Only thing she can talk about to get our attention is Peter OBI for President.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Truthsoldier(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
If I say this woman donate her sense to Agbado urchins,I talk bad?

Abeg somebody gimme that Lil Wayne pishure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Hosts Don Jazzy, Uti, Waje, Others For Christmas. / Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism / #GloSlideBounce2015#, Korede Bello & Dija Digging It Out On Stage (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.