Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) (47628 Views)

N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by AImiron: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
H
Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by CityBoy17: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nawa oh.. This neckpressing is too much. Do you guys want some fan base to commit suicide?

#JusticeforPendufanboys..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Mjshexy(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's his property, God bless you Messi cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

The little boy from rosario Argentina santa fe

Messiiiiii....I swear when France equalise

I almost die.....
I couldn't even seat..... I stood on the chair and was just hopin for a magic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by oyeb15: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fake worldcup. This world cup looked like Europa Conference league. Qatar was a mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by AImiron: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Houseofglam7:
Old news.
Everyone else has seen it.
Wetin concern you
Pendu fan spotted ..

I need your ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by fyzaila: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
I can't imagine if the reverse was d case.
Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good one, my ewure. Pendu fans, cry more. Since you all will rather vote Tinubu than see Messi win the world cup, keep the tears rolling in.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Babars: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
E sweet
Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by AImiron: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
oyeb15:
Fake worldcup
dundee

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by bikefab(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Someone should please check on my GOAT Cr7, I don't know if they have made suya out of my goat's meat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
AImiron:
Wetin concern you
Pendu fan spotted ..

I need your ...

Yup, you’re noticed.
Why don’t you now scurry outta here
Boy bye. undecided

1 Like

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Hermes119: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
DeAdvokate:
Ronaldo is the GOAT. The worldcup na arrangee for Messi,French team were poisoned to weaken them grin grin grin
If it makes you sleep well fine

7 Likes

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
If nah Kanye ... He for done install vibrator inside den stick am up Kims behind !!! Haha nah my guy... I sabi wetin him fit do!

1 Like

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by AImiron: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
DeAdvokate:
Ronaldo is the GOAT. The worldcup na arrangee for Messi,French team were poisoned to weaken them grin grin grin
you can do better

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by MuMuOnBail: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
na wa ooo

My darling GOAT having his sweet nap after f*cking the world cup, while Pendu is at home masturbating.

Messi is the GOAT of GOATs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by AImiron: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Juanmike:
Tufiakwa, i am sure the IMP will masturbate and cum on that trophy shameless FIFA boy.
the pain is real, donate more here

1 Like

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Realist12: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
As Messi worked hard for the glory of his team and his country so shall Tinubu's efforts for our dear nation bring glory to APC and Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by AImiron: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Houseofglam7:

Yup, you’re noticed.
Why don’t you now scurry outta here
Boy bye. undecided
before you go do the needful

1 Like

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Alvin007: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
SIXTEENTH:
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Moh247: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
LoL I like this playful side of Messi... The guy is super happy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by osazuwa23: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dont forget qatar airlines sponsor messi team psg cry
Gangster1ms:
Copa America played 4 times in 5 years so a certain player can win it.

Argentina awarded the most penalties in the history of the World Cup so a certain player can win it.

Spain faced 2 World Cup Winning Teams in 2010 Before Reaching the Final.

Germany Faced 2 World Cup Winning Teams before Reaching the Final.

France Faced 2 World Cup Winning Teams before Reaching the Final.

Argentina have faced 0 World Cup winning teams till final.

As if it wasn't enough they robbed young mbappe off his golden ball

FIFA = WWE

3 Likes

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Honchoslim16:
The Apex of pain is what success is

Liked, Shared and Followed.

We All Will Later Enjoy All Our Pains. Just Keep The Sensible Grind On.

1 Like

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Mattkid: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Gangster1ms post=119308749]Copa America played 4 times in 5 years so a certain player can win it.

Argentina awarded the most penalties in the history of the World Cup so a certain player can win it.

U no go rest?..............u just wan give urself high blood pressure over waitin Messi don win........... just be happy for him and move on,u can't reverse what has already happen...... better tin no day happen for Ina family?hab

2 Likes

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Alvin007: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
oyeb15:
Fake worldcup. This world cup looked like Europa Conference league. Qatar was a mistake.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Anticrime77: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Greatest footballer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Segzy19: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is the dream and peak for any footballer.

It's like being a SAN or a fellow in one's profession...

He has won Olympic, UEFA, Copa America, now world cup... What else?

He has reached the peak, achieved it all and now fulfilled in his career...

May we all be successful in our chosen career o... Amen!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
NotKnown:
E go pain some people die now o

Make I no lie....E pain me o......na France is support.
Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by ezechi242: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Copa America played 4 times in 5 years so a certain player can win it.

Germany Faced 2 World Cup Winning Teams before Reaching the Final.

France Faced 2 World Cup Winning Teams before Reaching the Final.

Argentina have faced 0 World Cup winning teams till final.

As if it wasn't enough they robbed young mbappe off his golden ball

FIFA = WWE

How many world cup wining teams did Portugal face before getting knocked out....ode...mbape is not a shame that a 35 years old dominated him in everything ....your goat sat on the bench a through the world cup just the way he did in the euros, nothing .

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

The little boy from rosario Argentina santa fe

Messiiiiii....I swear when France equalise

I almost died.....my heart almost jumped out of my chest..

I lost strength...instant fever and malaria was upon me
All i could see at that moment, was Ronaldo fans booing me!

I gathered courage and I saw hope ahead...... All of a sudden, the magic happened!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by ezechi242: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
osazuwa23:
Dont forget qatar airlines sponsor messi team psg cry

But mbape and neymer ate also PSG players

3 Likes

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
King Pele of Brazil has 3 of this trophy. Life sha but CR7 hand nor touch am. E choke

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife / Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - / Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha & President Vladimir Putin Pose With Football Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.