Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man (36594 Views)

I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by olawaley12(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
asanausana91:
Someone that stole 500k is giving 100 days of community service and one year imprisonment, while someone stole 200million, he was given only 2 years with an option of 500k.
My advice is that if you want to steal in Nigeria don't steal small amount. Make sure you steal in billions or trillions.
men i owe you a big parcel of weed for this
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Bethanybethel(f): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
1 year is too small na
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Todaymedia: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Full Speech of Peter Obi, Margaret Obi, Okon, Aisha in Akwa Ibom for Labour Party Presidential Campaign

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7RkXRWAJx4
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
matrixme:
whomever this judge is, I'm saying a prayer for him. He will live very long and see good days. What a very humane judgement. I wish there are more like him in our judicial system

I tell you, very fair judgement, but I am sure if it was a second offence, he for hear am
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Codes151(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Candidlady:
what a lenient judge

I'd sentence him to death... people like him and wiseone28 deserve no freedom
yet the one that stole billions was fined 12m.

Continue masturbating on this stupidity
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Highways: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

There's this foolishness most boys exhibit that irks me. A meagre 500k and you're buying iPhone X undecided.

As a man, before you buy something, make sure you can buy it twice before deciding to get it. If you want to buy a car of 3M, make sure you have 6M. Don't use your last money to buy a liability.

I think the phone is more like a necessary work tool to be able to go around IPs and co
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Scarletjr(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
This guy never did anything wrong he is just a guy looking for greener pastures
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by olisaEze(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

There's this foolishness most boys exhibit that irks me. A meagre 500k and you're buying iPhone X undecided.

As a man, before you buy something, make sure you can buy it twice before deciding to get it. If you want to buy a car of 3M, make sure you have 6M. Don't use your last money to buy a liability.
If u actually think an iPhone X is a liability for a yahoo boy, u dunno nuthin Jon Snow! grin
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by BESTHAZEL: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yahoo guys have built houses, buy cars, got married and traveled to country of their choice they were never convicted. I dedicate this to naija my country. Law is like a cobweb meant for small insect and flies you will never find beetles or cockroaches in the web
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by penultimatee(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
matrixme:
whomever this judge is, I'm saying a prayer for him. He will live very long and see good days. What a very humane judgement. I wish there are more like him in our judicial system
if you know him personally he's a very humble and very respectful person I just love his acumen.
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by stacyadams: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Candidlady:
what a lenient judge

I'd sentence him to death... people like him and wiseone28 deserve no freedom
grin grin u mean the foolishone@28
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by wiseone28: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
stacyadams:
grin grin u mean the foolishone@28
Uso ado foolish one ebot
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by stacyadams: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
wiseone28:
Uso ado foolish one ebot
grin grin 28 foolish year old grin
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by wiseone28: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
stacyadams:
grin grin 28 foolish year old grin
Idad.. Uso ake akung Uka ke 28 years
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by akaleb2015(m): 5:22am On Dec 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NIGERIAN JUDICIAL GOVERNMENT SYSTEM SELF NA SCAM. THE GUY USED THE FRADULENT MEANS TO GET AN I PHONE NOT FOR DADDY'S BURIAL BECAUSE THE DADDY HAS DIED THE JUDGEMENT IS TOO SOFT.
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Old news!!! Why bring it here again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi / Lady Gets $10k Compensation After Suing Ex-Boyfreind Who Leaked Her Nude Videos / 28 People Chained In A House In Lagos Rescued By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.