Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man (36606 Views)

I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Moh247: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
The boy still give court and EFCC format
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by FireUpNow(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
The judge is a man with good heart. Boys be careful
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Komu1048(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

There's this foolishness most boys exhibit that irks me. A meagre 500k and you're buying iPhone X undecided.

As a man, before you buy something, make sure you can buy it twice before deciding to get it. If you want to buy a car of 3M, make sure you have 6M. Don't use your last money to buy a liability.

Is that not what he did, he had 500k n used 230k to buy phone, Mr irk

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by LilVast1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
gulfer:
He forgot to confess he killed his dad for yahoo plus success undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Killed his dad and made just 500k?
Try dey use your sense nah
Be reasonable abeg

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by brandsoncharlie: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Candidlady:
what a lenient judge

I'd sentence him to death... people like him and wiseone28 deserve no freedom
Clearly you have no clue to the rules and regulations of the weight of such crimes in law courts.
You will put yourself in trouble.
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Waffarianman(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo boys with funny stories when caught. Serve him right grin shocked
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by 2starboy25: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Djhitmusiq1: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

There's this foolishness most boys exhibit that irks me. A meagre 500k and you're buying iPhone X undecided.

As a man, before you buy something, make sure you can buy it twice before deciding to get it. If you want to buy a car of 3M, make sure you have 6M. Don't use your last money to buy a liability.

Shut the fvvk up.

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by asanausana91: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Someone that stole 500k is giving 100 days of community service and one year imprisonment, while someone stole 200million, he was given only 2 years with an option of 500k.
My advice is that if you want to steal in Nigeria don't steal small amount. Make sure you steal in billions or trillions.

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Komu1048(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=SporaD8 post=119317162]
He should be sentence to death cox of 500k!
While you hail and sing the praise of those who steal the fortunes to the 4th and 5th of your future generations!

500k might be small to u. Do u know how many people have left this world cox they need a lesser amount to treat themselves. It's more than a lot to some

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by tuzle(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Odogwujayy:
The judge: "i'm suprised that you're doing this at 21".. That judge na werey.
even 15years old are already doing it

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by mmsen: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Naija, a country where the law is meant for the poor.

That's evely country.

The law is meant to maintain the status quo.
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Djhitmusiq1: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
asanausana91:
Someone that stole 500k is giving 100 days of community service and one year imprisonment, while someone stole 200million, he was given only 2 years with an option of 500k.
My advice is that if you want to steal in Nigeria don't steal small amount. Make sure you steal in billions or trillions.
100hours approximately 4days and 4hours
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Allisgud: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yahoo Bois and iphone are like 5&6 after donating ur father na 500k u collect grin grin buy iphone use the rest buy all those their big polo and and those baggy combat squadron trouser,girls go come dey follow follow

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Konjiboii: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Candidlady:
what a lenient judge

Na why God make most of una women,suppose say you be man you for do pass Idi Amin
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by lovinagbad: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Candidlady:
what a lenient judge

So if they sentence him to death, What about OKUPE who collected #200 Miilion of our money.?

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Fadafada231(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

From ur statement the guy is right grin he has 500k and bought iPhone x of 230k grin so he can buy it twice

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Ofolete: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
I am not against the justice and I am proud of the court for given the guy soft landing having admitted what he did, however I would want the criminal politicians both in APC, PDP and other parties to face the law.
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by 13sense: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by saintneo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119313049:

Source: https://punchng.com/i-buried-my-dad-with-yahoo-money-says-21-year-old/

The story has some leakages. Email ID is quite different from his real ID. Could he just be going to jail on behalf of a bigger fraudster?
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by RealTrump: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

What kind of upside down mathematics be this. You sure she u finish school so? Is 500k not more than twice of 230k?

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
The boy still give court and EFCC format
Haha yahoo boy done run judge street. Na efcc give am format jor
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by abobote: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
All money na money
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by occfx: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Naija, a country where the law is meant for the poor.

500k one year in prison plus the balance of the yahoo money but 80 billion is walking freely, npower 2.1b is walking freely. Well, it means the best way to do the yahoo is to enter government position.

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by The5DME(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Well, he'll be out in one year time to continue from where he stopped. So, nothing spoil.
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Fedrick100: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bleep the government
People stealing from us are walking freely
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Olodo24: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

How much do you think is iphone X? That phone can be gotten with less than 200k. Besides, what cheap phones do we have right now? The young man didn't spend extravagantly

Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Corea4king(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
That judge is the real scammer. They are the tools politicians used to mess this country up
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by Odogwujayy: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
tuzle:
even 15years old are already doing it

My point eggzactly
Re: I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man by olisefom: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Our people are always quick to acquire what brings nothing to their pockets...all for show.

Lady Gets $10k Compensation After Suing Ex-Boyfreind Who Leaked Her Nude Videos / Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight / Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000