Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP (7291 Views)

Ntete Bassey Duke, Supporters Defect To Labour Party / 4 Die, 6 Injured In Jigawa APC Campaign Car Accident / Crisis Rocks Jigawa APC Reps Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by JEWELofHELL666: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Today, I received former Jigawa State APC Women leader Hajiya Hauwa Yusuf Gumel who defected to the Peoples Democratic Party.

#GobeTaAllahCe
©Santurakin Dutse

https://twitter.com/MSLAMID0/status/1605224210196058112?t=EDEKLHhhs8S95vP1uIWxQQ&s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by TRUMPwedsBUHARI: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Katsina and Jigawa. Hmm. Deji Adeyanju was right after all

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Jostoman: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Goodluck to them.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Asgard73: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2022
Insha Allah .. Atiku no get Opposition..

Atiku/Okowa is unstoppable..

Who can .. Tinubu Abi Obi?

Power to the people
North 2023 …

We no Dey social media … but we gather votes ..

Nigeria must be great agaiN

PDP!!!!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Brendaniel: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Na wa o, baba Tinubu losing support by the second

Rejection Gburu-Gburu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Xscape1993(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by JasonScoolari: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2022
Upon all the asslicking Tinubu did to Buhari? Buhari's Katsina State is now fully PDP.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by SmartPolician: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Southern Nigeria has been played cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Olympiacos(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Who cares, I know their papa ni. Bunch of pussy
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Soldier Go, Soldier come,
BARRACK REMAIN.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Akfrenzy(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
grin the tsunami that'll hit APC is still doing press up

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
I always thought that Urinating Machine Sabi politics and mind game not knowing that baba no Sabi naija politics at all.
Northern Nigeria will always go for their own, even Buhari contest 5 times North will always back him.
Agbado should understand right now that, all his closest friends and associates are after his money. They are not for his own good bcs if they are for his own good, they would hv told him d raw truth.
Having a Political Sense is different from handling affairs,
health wise Agbado is out of it.
Educational background = questionable
Historical Background = questionable
Business background = questionable
Well, I hv come to realize that most of the urchins are just hungry people bcs I did some backgrounds checks on some of them on Nairaland, I found out that most of they are just hungry.
ABEG if u mention me, and u happens to be one of d hungry idiots I go disgrace ur name here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by HomeTutorsPro: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmmmm
Confusion everywhere !!
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by lhordspy: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Lol.

Get your fact right. It wasnt a defection.

She was kicked out of APC. She lost her grip on the women leadership to a more stronger Woman. She got pained and decamped.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by aceman88(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Lol

Entrenchment and support of evil, mediocrity, suffering, impoverishment of the masses has no positive rewards because you can never reward negative with positive. So those hoping and waiting to be rewarded positively for their negative and selfish anti people and destructive roles they played are only on a long thing and waiting in vain.
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Dem don desert Tinubu in the north grin

Na only mad man and woman will support an international drug peddler

7 Likes

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by TimFisher2: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119315798:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Your blabbing drug baron master votes don dey articulate to Atiku

With all una sense...dem don run una street oo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by morikee: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Una never see anytime no be northern people again

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119315798:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
APC no pay u again. I enter ur babacue joint sometime ago, every just dey dry, even my hommies were disappointed in me for bringing them in a very dry joint.
As for d other of ur nairaland account, u dun turn to police officer, I just dey check something their

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Daversscript(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2022
This one eye don clear.... The scale is off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by AllTheWayUp: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Tinubu thinks his money or Muslim Muslim ticket can fool Northerners
Tinubu ti lule

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Landowner101(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2022
Babachal Lawal once said that Tinubu his friend is depending on the undependable to give him block votes. I've started seeing the truth.

Urchins don't cry, things will be better come 2039.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by christejames(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2022
What urchins and mikanites fail to know is that all these their back and forth defections is only favoring one party which is...

LP!

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119315798:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
I'm shocked you didn't say God bless Tinubu grin

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by topoftheworld(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Pls where is Woke? I haven't heard from Him lately....
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Asgard73: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubu urchins think say na to come Nairaland the type gibberish and trash..

Permutating away their hallucinations

February eyes go clear

PDP is steadily pushing its campaign.. from east to west .. north to south .. against all Yoruba media distractions .. with Wike and other useless .. side distraction

We’re focused ..

Not online ..
but off line ..

Winning votes and spreading wide to every ward and local government

Tomorrow one will shout rigging or northern politics

But who care

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm shocked you didn't say God bless Tinubu
GOD BLESS TINUBU,

Are you happy now kiddo

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Eriggs: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Na so

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119315909:

GOD BLESS TINUBU,

Are you happy now kiddo
My gee

I know deep down, you don't like Tinubu. But don't worry, you don't need to admit it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by mrvitalis(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2022
PDP is now a he bride of the north .if Atiku wins
And rules 4 years ... APC would give their ticket to a northerner and boom they would all migrate

Maybe that's actually the best thing to happen because it would lead to disintegration of Nigeria faster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by HAH: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2022
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:
Katsina and Jigawa. Hmm. Deji Adeyanju was right after all
the truth is NW and NE are with PDP 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Doing Great Works In Rivers State / JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI / Bomb Found At Seme Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.