Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP (7308 Views)

Ntete Bassey Duke, Supporters Defect To Labour Party / 4 Die, 6 Injured In Jigawa APC Campaign Car Accident / Crisis Rocks Jigawa APC Reps Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2022
Asgard73:
Insha Allah .. Atiku no get Opposition..

Atiku/Okowa is unstoppable..

Who can .. Tinubu Abi Obi?

Power to the people
North 2023 …

We no Dey social media … but we gather votes ..

Nigeria must be great agaiN

PDP!!!!!

One fool called codedguy1 will definitely quote this post. He quotes anything that concerns Peter Obi. Very useless guy.
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Svoboda(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2022
Former women leader. Pdp likes to pick up apcs droppings.
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Mosesbbwala: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2022
#atikuorganizingforaction
Together we can make it happen.
We are moving forward to the actualization of ATIKU as a president. Vote widely, vote Atikunkowa
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Samogloby: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2022
God bless you for this important information! Atiku/Okowa is the answer.
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023 …

PDP!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Ogbuefi2020: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I always thought that Urinating Machine Sabi politics and mind game not knowing that baba no Sabi naija politics at all.
Northern Nigeria will always go for their own, even Buhari contest 5 times North will always back him.
Agbado should understand right now that, all his closest friends and associates are after his money. They are not for his own good bcs if they are for his own good, they would hv told him d raw truth.
Having a Political Sense is different from handling affairs,
health wise Agbado is out of it.
Educational background = questionable
Historical Background = questionable
Business background = questionable
Well, I hv come to realize that most of the urchins are just hungry people bcs I did some backgrounds checks on some of them on Nairaland, I found out that most of they are just hungry.
ABEG if u mention me, and u happens to be one of d hungry idiots I go disgrace ur name here
When we tell yorubas that they are the ones who lacks understanding of national politics they won't listen. I'm yet to see any sophisticated strategy from Tinubu. Ass licking Buhari to sideline Igbos is a kindergarten political calculation

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2022
post=119315798:

Soldier Go, Soldier come,
BARRACK REMAIN.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Zombies also remain to lick ass of politicians and their family

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by NLPoliceWoman: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2022
RTR
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Get your fact right. It wasnt a defection.

She was kicked out of APC. She lost her grip on the women leadership to a more stronger Woman. She got pained and decamped.
Who asked you for shalaye
If not because you're ignorant, is women leader not an elective position? Did she lose the election or how did she lose the grip?
You guys self
Anyways self-consolation is allowed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Segzy19: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2022
It's normal transfer season....

They keep porting up and down...
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Pclemenza: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2022
Hit Like for LP women

Hit Share for APC women

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Duru009(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2022
I pity Wike in all this......

He must be very very depressed.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Realrealfact: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2022
Peter Obi is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by ufuosman(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Okay na
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Bigleaf1006: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I always thought that Urinating Machine Sabi politics and mind game not knowing that baba no Sabi naija politics at all.
Northern Nigeria will always go for their own, even Buhari contest 5 times North will always back him.
Agbado should understand right now that, all his closest friends and associates are after his money. They are not for his own good bcs if they are for his own good, they would hv told him d raw truth.
Having a Political Sense is different from handling affairs,
health wise Agbado is out of it.
Educational background = questionable
Historical Background = questionable
Business background = questionable
Well, I hv come to realize that most of the urchins are just hungry people bcs I did some backgrounds checks on some of them on Nairaland, I found out that most of they are just hungry.
ABEG if u mention me, and u happens to be one of d hungry idiots I go disgrace ur name here

So!! Obj and GEJ were from the north....even bihari with all his popularity in the north needed the south to win......focus on how your obi will not be disgraced and leave Tinubu alone.
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by 27adam: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria...Bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by RtrevEzeugo1: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023 …

Humanly looking at it I believe you

PDP!!!!!
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by caracas: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:
Katsina and Jigawa. Hmm. Deji Adeyanju was right after all
How was that stewpid fuuul right?
Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by observanc1: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

She was kicked out of APC. She lost her grip on the women leadership to a more stronger Woman. She got pained and decamped.
agbado and contradiction. only u say the woman was kicked out. same u say she decamped. keep lying and be deceiving yourself. u will so cry in feb 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
SmartPolician:
Southern Nigeria has been played cheesy

Seriously I am fully obedient and nothing will make me change my mind about that but I am seeing a situation the northerners will scheme out the southerners and Atiku will win. APC and Tinubu won't go anywhere, PO chances might be activated only if it gets to runoff. The southern votes will be shared while the northerners will sabotage the APC, if katsina will fall into Atiku domain then other NW states can do same the only Northern state sure for Tinubu is Borno. Well make days dey break make we dey see hand of play in the politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by Honjoshy4u: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

See as the matter pain this one.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP by DeOTR: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Who asked you for shalaye
If not because you're ignorant, is women leader not an elective position? Did she lose the election or how did she lose the grip?
You guys self
Anyways self-consolation is allowed
Emphasis on Former.
Damn! You guys don't read.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Results Start To Trickle In / Breaking News: Fugitive Nigerian Drug Baron Kashamu Arrested after 7hour Seige / See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.