Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (17259 Views)

3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / Breaking News- Accord Party Endorses Jimi Agbaje, As 20,000 APC Members Defect / 20,000 APC Members From Akpabio's Home Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119330618:
cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink grin
DEY PLAY.

We even think say na 92 million dem mean o. cheesy wink cheesy

If Tinubu no win, Make Atiku, IPOB can never be president of NIGERIA.

U still need to tell me why Igbo hate and Envy YORUBA so much. They are always after anything that will bring Yoruba down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by NairalandGossip: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:
Still wonder why Igbos are after Tinubu downfall. They always celebrate and happy whenever they hear anything bad about Tinubu. Am wondering if Tinubu as govern any state in South East before.

Take it or leave it, the next president is BTW Atiku and Tinubu, the highest brothers beneficiary of next government will still be Yorubas. So let see where hatred will land igbos. As

May the best candidate win

If e sure for you that obi will even come second, we can bet.
no child's play. Are you willing to bet?
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Pclemenza: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:

Well, I never refer to op, but the comments from Obidient. If Tinubu no win, make Atiku win
Oh, You aren't a party member. you just don't like Mr. Peter Gregory Obi or is it natural hatred for Igbos?
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:

My tribe as nothing to do with this. Just allow Atiku to continue. Every Igbo prefer Atiku than Tinubu so there is no Crime if other tribe prefer Atiku than Obi.
Uhmmm. Far from what your thoughts are, as it isn't the reason I'm asking,,ok?
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Pclemenza: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:

U still need to tell me why Igbo hate and Envy YORUBA so much. They are always after anything that will bring Yoruba down.
TBVH, you don't have the moral rights to say this
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by nnamdi640: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:
Still wonder why Igbos are after Tinubu downfall. They always celebrate and happy whenever they hear anything bad about Tinubu. Am wondering if Tinubu as govern any state in South East before.

Take it or leave it, the next president is BTW Atiku and Tinubu, the highest brothers beneficiary of next government will still be Yorubas. So let see where hatred will land igbos. As

Your cry just started, cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Nonexisting1: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:

It's obvious you're supporting Atiku because you are paid to because your tribalistic mind is with Tinubu based on he is from your place. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
imadiyi:

Uhmmm. Far from what your thoughts, as it isn't the reason I'm asking,,ok?

My dear, Igbo
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by masui(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
But Tinubu funny sha.

After inheriting Lagos estate, he still wan inherit Buhari block votes.

Inheritance no dey tire am. Let him be calming down.

Block votes don enter one chance
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Pclemenza: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
NairalandGossip:
I asked,she ignored but waiting for her reply
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pclemenza:

Oh, You aren't a party member. you just don't like Mr. Peter Gregory Obi or is it natural hatred for Igbos?

As u don't like Tinubu
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Olaolex: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:
Thank God is not to Labour party.

Obi is not going anywhere.

Power belong to North
You've been noticed. Next E-diot please...
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
NairalandGossip:

Am serious. If obi come second you win
Olaolex:
You've been noticed. Next E-diot please...

Your mother
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:

Igbos KEE you dia!

When Hausas give them knock, they will turn and call Igbo. They they spank them, the e-diots will call igbos. When they rape their daughters and wives, the useless weaklings will still call igbos.

May tunda fyre you, Agbado and Ewa for mentioning igbos on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
It's obvious you're supporting Atiku because you are paid to because your tribalistic mind is with Tinubu based on he is from your place. Shame on you.

Shame on your mother. So anybody that is supporting Atiku now is paid as if obi no dey pay. Werey
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
Your cry just started, cry me a river

As your mother will cry
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Pclemenza: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
imadiyi:

Sorry, if I may ask, what tribe are you?
I believe your guess is right, lol
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by NwokoloOwa: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Everybody targets Tinubu because it seems he is the one with the ball. Can we wait for Tinubu's campaign in Katsina to compare. The irritating thing for me is that when Tinubu pulls crowd it becomes a bought over crowd but not others even Atiku that has always been associated with vote and delegate buying or sorting from time immemorial.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
CORRECTMAN78:

Igbos KEE you dia!

When Hausas give them knock, they will turn and call Igbo. They they spank them, the e-diots will call igbos. When they rape their daughters and wives, the useless weaklings will still call igbos.

May tunda fyre you, Agbado and Ewa for mentioning igbos on this thread.

May tunda fire your mother
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Stevosty: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119330618:
cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink grin
DEY PLAY.

We even think say na 92 million dem mean o. cheesy wink cheesy
APC defectors, can you verify how many APC members remaining in the state?
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Igbojew: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:

You treacherous and coward tribe have not started crying untop of Igbo matter despite the thread is about PDP and APC but because it's involve you Yoruba slave and your masters Housa/Fulani you leave your masters to attack and face Igbos as usual.Back to main issue,you f**lish Yorubas expect Igbos to support your drug lord Tinubu after he greedily want to take the turn of South East when everybody knows that it is the turn of Igbos to produce president.You people are not ashamed seriously................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Classic40: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin
EarlierDawn:
They're right though. The election is now between Atiku and Obi. Tinubu and Kwankwaso are out
grin
EarlierDawn:
They're right though. The election is now between Atiku and Obi. Tinubu and Kwankwaso are out
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Camberlo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
The only that will stop ATiku become next NIGERIA president is death, God forbid.

But if ATiku Abubakar disappoints I will challenge him head on.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Igbojew:
You treacherous and coward tribe have not started crying untop of Igbo matter despite the thread is about PDP and APC but because it's involve you Yoruba slave and your masters Housa/Fulani you leave your masters to attack and face Igbos as usual.Back to main issue,you f**lish Yorubas expect Igbos to support your drug lord Tinubu after he greedily want to take the turn of South East when everybody knows that it is the turn of Igbos to produce president.You people are not ashamed seriously................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Werey, Your father as always be loyal to FULANI for years. If you like kill yourself. IPOB Terriost can be president of Nigeria. And Igbo land will remain backward
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Gozac: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Core north will always vote for their own. It's complete phoolishness for any Southerner relying on on them. When we tell our fellow Southerners this harsh reality, they will say that Igbos don't know how to build bridges. Ask Wike how far after ass licking Tambuwal. This is why Obi is careful with those Takkiyya people
SW person contesting for this election is against equity and fairness. After ruling as president for 8 years and VP for 8 years they still want to rule again when NE and SE have not ruled. Anyway they said they made PMB to win that this is the time for north to reciprocate that gesture. Anyway every permutation including Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu's corrupt antecedents bigotry of SW Political elites in supporting BAT, Wike's and G5 rascality in working against AA. All these factors are giving Atiku huge sympathy votes up north.
North will vote overwhelmingly for Atiku , he will equally votes from South especially from politicians and their people who want to be part of the new government
ATIKU WILL WIN THIS ELECTION. You can take it to the cleaners, powerful APC members in North are behind him, including some people in the presidency
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Olaolex: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:

Your mother
Why do you have to disgrace that innocent woman who refused to train you? Go and ask her why she left you to be this stupid. That's if only you know her. I guess she left you with her boyfriend you call your father at a very tender age. Sorry ehn... I wasn't responsible for you miserable life

1 Like

Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Olaolex:
Why do you have to disgrace that innocent woman who refused to train you? Go and ask here why she left you to be this stupid. That's if only you know her. I guess she left you with her boyfriend you call your father at a very tender age. Sorry ehn... I wasn't responsible for you miserable life

My life is far better than your own and your mama, Incase you don't know, I can feed your parents without stress
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Gozac: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Think9ja:
kiss

Peter Pandora Lying Obi will never see the gates of Aso Rock.

Nijeriya sai Waziri Adamawa
Nijeriya sai Arewa
Nijeriya sai PDP

Juvenile, Atiku may even invite Obi to join his government, just be making jest here, Atiku is his boss
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Stevosty: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pls, how do one defect APC for PDP, I know it is easy in the North but in the South how?
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Etimemy: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Even bullion van will reject Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘APC Didn’t Win Presidential Poll, It Was Stolen From Us’ — LP Replies Buhari / Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.