Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (17250 Views)

3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / Breaking News- Accord Party Endorses Jimi Agbaje, As 20,000 APC Members Defect / 20,000 APC Members From Akpabio's Home Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by searchlight: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
obembet:
Still wonder why Igbos are after Tinubu downfall. They always celebrate and happy whenever they hear anything bad about Tinubu. Am wondering if Tinubu as govern any state in South East before.

Take it or leave it, the next president is BTW Atiku and Tinubu, the highest brothers beneficiary of next government will still be Yorubas. So let see where hatred will land igbos. As

May the best candidate win

If e sure for you that obi will even come second, we can bet.
We the igbos don't hate Tinubu just that we don't want a thieve as a president
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by searchlight: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Igboslayer:
Igbos suddenly begin to find their voices again…Election has it dynamic. There was never a time LP was in the contest. It’s firmly between APC and PDP…except of course those that love to chase shadows.

This is a terrible week for the Igbos and their ekuke candidate.
LP will win Southern Nigeria and PDP will win northern Nigeria, where is APCs stronghold in this Forth coming election?
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119330618:
cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink grin
DEY PLAY.

We even think say na 92 million dem mean o. cheesy wink cheesy

SHAMELESS STIPEND COLLECTOR.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Igboslayer: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
searchlight:
LP will win Southern Nigeria and PDP will win northern Nigeria, where is APCs stronghold in this Forth coming election?
Ok everything is between LP and PDP. I hope this your happy path last till after February… because you will soon hit the edge path. Wetin una smoke pass Colorado and Arizona combined to think in this manner and also express it.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by ufuosman(m): 12:09am On Dec 22, 2022
grin grin grin
FuckFuckPastor:

Tinubu and Kwankwaso are actually fighting for the 3rd position
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by ufuosman(m): 12:10am On Dec 22, 2022
EarlierDawn:

Kwankwaso might finish 3rd if he didn't step down for Atiku
dat guy don't look like who will step down
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by IfnobeGod20: 12:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Chiefwhip001:
I don't know why i so much like this news,
Congrats Atiku,more Apc members to you,
Follow who know road, follow Peter obi,
Vote Wisely, vote labour party.
APC supporters in south west think they are the only one that know how to play regional and tribalistic politics. They think Yoruba will vote their own but Hausa and Fulani will leave theirs and vote for Yoruba in this already divided country that everyone are more concern about their ethnic and religion.
Tinubu eyes will tell am.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by assholemods: 2:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Chiefwhip001:
I don't know why i so much like this news,
Congrats Atiku,more Apc members to you,
Follow who know road, follow Peter obi,
Vote Wisely, vote labour party.
You are confused.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by assholemods: 2:52am On Dec 22, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

APC supporters in south west think they are the only one that know how to play regional and tribalistic politics. They think Yoruba will vote their own but Hausa and Fulani will leave theirs and vote for Yoruba in this already divided country that everyone are more concern about their ethnic and religion.
Tinubu eyes will tell am.
You nko are you not voting your Obi? But still expects Yorubas to vote for him, sorry he no go work.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 22, 2022
assholemods:

You are confused.
Don't quote me again sir.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2022
searchlight:

Obi and Atiku is also thief.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Atiku's deputy, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, is an Igbo man. Hence how will the Igbos be the biggest loser if Atiku wins .

U don't know anything about politics
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obembet(f): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2022
searchlight:

Tinubu embezzle South East money that why they are backwards and no body want to invest there
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by MikeofAfrica: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
obembet:

U don't know anything about politics

Is Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa not an Igbo man? If he is not an Igboman, then confide in me his tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by assholemods: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Chiefwhip001:
Don't quote me again sir.
We quote whoever is confused sir.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by IfnobeGod20: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
assholemods:

You nko are you not voting your Obi? But still expects Yorubas to vote for him, sorry he no go work.
Oh! Sorry I am not Igbo, I am Omoluabi. So, keep your statement. Everything cannot always be by tribalism.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by searchlight: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
obembet:

Tinubu embezzle South East money that why they are backwards and no body want to invest there
Did you say southeast backward? Aside the former fct Lagos which other state is more developed than the eastern states?
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by MiaBeer(m): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2022
assholemods:

You’re even counting yourself as Yoruba when you don’t know who wasted his sperm during the time. So much pity for you.
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by assholemods: 2:45am On Dec 23, 2022
MiaBeer:

You’re even counting yourself as Yoruba when you don’t know who wasted his sperm during the time. So much pity for you.
Oloriburuku! I am not a bastard born like you! I pity your father!
Re: Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by NGsultan(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly / Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue / APC Saved Nigerians From Poverty, Hunger –minister Of Niger Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.