Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood (750 Views)

Nairaland Redpillers Are Useless / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by MytyD: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Well this is my ideology

I see so many ladies/women here accusing nairaland men of misogyny,bigotry and being anti feminist but I beg to differ.

I have had the opportunity to engage in conversations with these men and my conclusion is that they are gravely misunderstood,why,because most ladies here don't wanna hear the truth.

For example there was a thread here where the wife was caught cheating on the husband and the women were actually making excuses for the wife;like what the Bleep,and then the men where bashing the women and then they were labeled misogynist

90% of all nairaland men say the truth and nothing but the truth,it's just that women love being lied to.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by Magnoliaa(f): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2022
Nobody cares. grin

With all the truth and shit y'all say to each other, the first page of the romance section is still always filled relationship woes or y'alls lack of inability to get women.

If it's not complaints, it's seeking for advice on how to meet new girls or how to deal with one.

I am surprised you people have not even stopped asking women out at all o.

Na so una go carry the same behaviour enter 2023?

Leave women alone, stop dating and 90% of your problems would have been solved.

If there weren't women in your lives, you would not need to be saying any "truth" or even felt the need to create a thread like this explaining yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by MytyD: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Nobody cares. grin

That's nice
Now u can leave

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by Zonefree(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2022
MytyD:

90% of all nairaland men say the truth and nothing but the truth,it's just that women love being lied to.

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Welcome to the group.

Please endeavor to be creative with your own would be slogan. We are tired of "Nigerian girls are useless" be more creative.

Thanks. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by MytyD: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Nobody cares. grin

With all the truth and shit y'all say to each other, the first page of the romance section is still always filled relationship woes or y'alls lack of inability to get women.

If it's not complaints, it's seeking for advice on how to meet new girls or how to deal with one.

If there weren't women in your lives, you would not need to be saying any "truth" or even felt the need to create a thread like this explaining yourself.

Well I see no sense in what u just said right now

Cus how can u tell me a straight male to stop asking females out,that's just hilarious

And for the guys that ask all that,they aren't redpillers,we have a name for them"SIMPS"
Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Nobody cares. grin

Sorry oo, if this may displeased you. I'm always skeptical, if you can ever get hitched, going by this your abysmal contributions. I will employ you have a reminiscence of all your previous mentioned, concerning both genders, to ascertain how excruciating they can be,,ok?
Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by Magnoliaa(f): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
imadiyi:
Sorry oo, if this may displeased you. I'm always skeptical, if you can ever get hitched, going by this your abysmal contributions.

Marriage doesn't benefit men, and you're worried if I'll ever get 'hitched?' grin

Please, stop playing.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by Martinez39s(m): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
The red pill can never fail. Heed dissenting and antagonistic voices at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Marriage doesn't benefit men, and you're worried if I'll ever get 'hitched?' grin

Please, stop playing.
Ok oo, sorry about that. It's just my little counsel,,ok? I want the best for you; think about it. Good night!
Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by Magnoliaa(f): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
imadiyi:
Ok oo, sorry about that. It's just my little counsel,,ok? I want the best for you; think about it. Good night!

Don't be a simp.

Keep your best wishes to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 22, 2022
MytyD:
For example there was a thread here where the wife was caught cheating on the husband and the women were actually making excuses for the wife;like what the Bleep,and then the men where bashing the women and then they were labeled misogynist

The men do the same too.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by MytyD: 12:47am On Dec 22, 2022
Nia69:
The men do the same too.

I'm not saying men do not
I'm just trying to prove my point luv
Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hehehe someone said lack abi inability to get women... A dime a dozen. Funny people grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
As far as I am concerned all nairaland females are hoes
Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by DoWhatThouWilt: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
MytyD:
my conclusion is that they are gravely misunderstood,why,because most ladies here don't wanna hear the truth.

No they are not. If feminists are the radical left, then redpillers are the radical right. Both of them are wrong and two wrongs don't make right.
Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by toujurs: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
So you expect evening newspapers to comprehend the advise you gave. grin funny you.

Most are introverted, boring, broke and on their phones searching around romance section 24/7.

Only if you understand how it feels for a lady to be in her 30's going to 40, with no social life, no friends, No love life. Just their phones and their shadow they converse with grin.

Then you will understand, it's a waste of time advising these NL women.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by davien(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Your carton of beer is at the front op, welcome.
Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by Karlifate: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
DoWhatThouWilt:

No they are not. If feminists are the radical left, then redpillers are the radical right. Both of them are wrong and two wrongs don't make right.

Yeah, you're wrong.

Redpill is NOT the opposite of feminism.
Re: Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood by MytyD: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Don't be a simp.

Keep your best wishes to yourself.
u
Shut up who talk to u

(1) (Reply)

From Deeper Life To Slay Queen / No More Wasting My Life,time To Focus On My Talent.nairalanders Rate My Art Work / Nigerian "Big Boys" Spotted Spraying US Dollars At An Event Recently (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.