Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) (41968 Views)

Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) / 2 Men Eat From A Pot In Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ogoja LGA, had of it before.

What's their tribe and language, anyone should assist please.
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by CodeTemplar: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Rich State.

Una dey organise food eating competition for this Buhari economy shocked
this is what lai Mohammed employed and co for. To project events that depict enjoyment among Nigerians. That's why they open food threads and front with unrealistic relaxation spot businesses here.
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is one thing I can never do in my life...food competition.Me wey no fess dey eat much.i will just throw up at the mere sight of the fufu heap.count me out.And am a naturally very slow eater kiss
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by CodeTemplar: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
The runners up guy be like, the sauce was tasteless that's why he didn't overcome the mountain.
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by BennyDGreat: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Years back. A friend residing in Ebute meta showed me a guy. That guy dey finish a small paint of Eba....
I didn't believe until we took a bet . The guy finished it. Some people dey eat o.....

Those kind of people...I wonder how much food they would consume ordinarily....food wey 3 adults go chop...one person go dey chop am..
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Spandau: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
envoymedia:
IGBERETV report

Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ATI9jl5mec

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmYkrxzDP25/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is death. Gradual death. Small time, they will start developing metabolism problems, obesity, kidney issues and so on. Yet those mounds of fufu look so harmless.
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Spandau: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Those kind of people...I wonder how much food they would consume ordinarily....food wey 3 adults go chop...one person go dey chop am..

Never invite people like that to your homes. They will definitely tamper with your budget.
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119330404:

Mount kilimanjaro grin cheesy wink
No,it is Mount Fufumanjaro.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Temptee101(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Rich State.

Una dey organise food eating competition for this Buhari economy shocked

L grin L
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Some people go just allow long throat kill them
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by uglodoh(f): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nehyooh:
Ogoja LGA, had of it before.

What's their tribe and language, anyone should assist please.
They are from Cross River as stated in the video. They speak mbe language totally different from the efik spoken by the majority. Notable people from ogoja are Sham George, Richard Agbor, Bartholomew Obeche, Sunny Neji, Mercy Nku

1 Like

Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by SatyrGrover: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
If u get sure plug for Semo competition Ayam affelabu.. ; cool
But seriously shey dis men are normal Sha
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
uglodoh:

They are from Cross River as stated in the video. They speak mbe language totally different from the efik spoken by the majority. Notable people from ogoja are Sham George, Richard Agbor, Bartholomew Obeche, Sunny Neji, Mercy Nku
Woooow, thanks.
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
No wonder we are not qualifying for world cup and the rest Internations Competitions

Other nations are organizing local competitions and talent hunting but we dey here dey do Akpu competison (in yoruba accent) grin
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by BennyDGreat: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Spandau:

Never invite people like that to your homes. They will definitely tamper with your budget.

Lol...na water u go give dem to step down things
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119330372:
The men dem.

Legend has it that Our darling Okon below has been the defending back2back Champion since 1999.

UP OKON!!! wink
You think Okon is a name for people in central crossriver. You won't concentrate on grilling your V birds.
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Clinghton: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
I love food but when seen or served in a very large quantity I get satisfied instantly while fighting the urge to puke.
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by AYOMIDE1948(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
first time herefirst time herefirst time herefirst time herefirst time herefirst time herefirst time herefirst time herefirst time here
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Bigchristo: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
envoymedia:
IGBERETV report

Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Photos, Video)

Ordinary Jollof that I ate here is making me feeling too uncomfortable, but these guys are eating hip of fufu that’s suicide attempt grin grin
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
envoymedia:
IGBERETV report

Na die dem dey Face so
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by God2man2again(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2022
What was the outcome?

Who won?
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Napata77: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
AFRICANSSSSSS

IF NA TO GATHER AND INVENT SOMETHING
U NO GO SEE THEM
GATHER DO PROGRAMMING C++
U NO GO SEE THEM
BUT TO GATHER CHOP LIKE FOWL
NA THERE YOU GO SEE THEM

SHUT UP.

AFRICANS ARE GATHERING AND DOING THAT MORE THAN ANYTHING.

THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THEY DON'T MAKE PUBLIC VIDEOS OF THEIR WORKING ENVIRONMENTS, SO AN UNEXPOSED MUMU LIKE YOU ASSUMES THEY ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING, SINCE IT IS NOT ON TIKTOK.
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Sleekfingers: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2022
BennyDGreat:

I wonder o.....and if you see the guy....na skinny guy.
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2022
Abegi, this one dey learn work, our sisters have been devouring fufu since the days of lord lugard. cool

Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by VoltageDivida(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2022
uglodoh:

Does the whole of Ogoja LGA speak same language?

We know Cross River for having different languages even among neigbouring communities.
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Sazeals(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
AFRICANSSSSSS

IF NA TO GATHER AND INVENT SOMETHING
U NO GO SEE THEM
GATHER DO PROGRAMMING C++
U NO GO SEE THEM
BUT TO GATHER CHOP LIKE FOWL
NA THERE YOU GO SEE THEM

You just dumb
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by Psoul(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dirty and very disgusting.
Not even in a single plate per person.
See how that fat man is throwing draw soup everywhere.
I feel like throwing up
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
envoymedia:
IGBERETV report

This is no game.
This is suicidal!
Re: Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) by finallybusy: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2023
Person go injure. It’s safe to say everyone in the crowd is well fed. I know hunger fit make me join the competitors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.