Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home - Top Pages (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recycle Bin / Top Pages / IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home (17583 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by AcuraZDX: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
The difference is that in igboland, south East, Igbos are killing and eating other Igbos, unlike strangers that are largely responsible for insecurity in other parts of the South. tongue

Your mothers and fathers were slaughtered like day old chickens and another threat letter has been sent to them again. That should be your major worry

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by LeoDeKing: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
So because of 25k, Igbo Billionaires who built and own Lagos, a no man's land, can't go back to igboland. grin grin grin

LeoDeKing, hear another lamba. cheesy
A billionaire that should own a private jet, or at least flying first class ticket can't afford 25k for road transport?

Why are these people like this?

You dey see green koro koro, but they will insist it is brown. If you check his previous comments, you will see him asking someone to send account number so he transfer 1million or ask for cv so he give job.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Bantu10: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-attacks-igbo-avoid-christmas-trips-to-south-east/

Cc: Mynd44, Nlfpmod.

They re not traveling so Fulani herdsmen won't kidnap them on the road. Very evil lots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Hopebringer: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

A billionaire that should own a private jet, or at least flying first class ticket can't afford 25k for road transport?

Why are these people like this?

You dey see green koro koro, but they will insist it is brown. If you check his previous comments, you will see him asking someone to send account number so he transfer 1million or ask for cv so he give job.

Thief

That's how you scam people right ?

Ole ... Thief... Go and find and job scam is not work..m

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Olympiacos(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Let the attacker keep attacking and let defendant keep defending. Just like WC final. Later we go know who go win las las
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by amanda2013(f): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Buhari and APC has finished this country. A litre of fuel is now 280 - 300naira and they have the guts to promise renewed hope? It's their guts for me. Nigerians Don suffer but God will disgrace those APC blood suckers for us.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Lannister360: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by ednut1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
many of them made monthly donations to ipob/esn. be careful what you support people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by phemmie06(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Keep killing people that suppose to grant you succour come 2023 in the name of fighting the governor. Now your region is becoming a desolate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by AcuraZDX: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
E pain the IPOB terrorist. I feel like you're hungry for my flesh right now. grin

Just like the way it pained your mothers after their children were slaughtered like broilers in Owo

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by stasius: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Na lie.

People are trooping back!

If not why do we have all these traffic gridlock everywhere? angry grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by ekanx27(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Finally Lagos has turned to the home of Easterners. Chinudu go home, don't give excuse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by ubest1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Not IPOB only APC/BUHARI rubbish govt also contribute how can one pay 35k-40k just for a bus trip to East
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by CaptainAyub: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Majesty2:
Fear of ipob pigs is the beginning of wisdom
Story story.
Na ur fulani masters we de fear for road and nothing else.
But even at that,I go enter road tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Igboslayer: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Awon werey, dem don spoil their village with violence. The village dwellers can't visit their shithole because of intense hatred they will get for endorsing and following foolish ideology bereft of any logic. Imagine how can you win a general election with OBI, a man that failed to develop Awka in 8yrs. Today Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by occfx: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tochj:
Lagos to the East is 25k
That's why many are not traveling including myself.
Children school fees 8s is knocking on the door in January.
Insecurity is general In Nigeria.

Money no dey na why they are not going anywhere
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by beerfraud: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
that is their problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Doyou2019: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Honestly. I wonder what they see South East as.

Maybe they think it's Borno or something.

If they go to Ariaria market today, they will close their stinking mouths.

People are busy buying things for Xmas, despite the economic hardship. All these uselèss media houses will sit in one AC room and write trash about a region, thinking it moves Igbos.

I gave my wife money for Xmas last week and after going to Aba, she planned on going there again this week. All these media houses just want SE to become another North. But Igbos no send their papa.

God bless good and well-meaning Igbos.

Love them like kilode.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Olafaf(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
SE dey hot like fire, Good help us in this country
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by aariwa(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:
What's this sponsored post against Igbos about?

My Uncles in the states just returned for Xmas on Sunday night?

Why this hatred for the Igbo race?

People are being killed in Kaduna, Ibadan, Ondo and nobody is writing back to back articles on it stopping activities in these states?

APC urchins, what's you guys headache with Igbos? Abii na by force to love and vote for your Drugnubu?
they feel mentally enslaved to igbos, that’s the reason for obsession

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
aariwa:
Travel and have Fulani herdsmen kidnap from the highway and if you don’t have money they will kill and dump your corpse in the forest so I advise you use flight instead or stay back where you are . The whole Nigeria and highways are unsafe now. Buhari totally ruined Nigeria in 7 years ..and a normal person will see this and want to vote another vegetable who can’t walk a few steps without being held due to Yoruba Muslim tribalism?…no be madness be that? …they are looking for pigs to fight with while majority of responsible Nigerians have moved up on the March towards good leadership

Now that you're done, what have you got to say about the post?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by BossGerald: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
Let me notify you all

See

simon has divided all his local mobs across south east. These dirty guys are ready to fire on innocent citizens without battling an eye lip..

So if you don't like urself , go and see what will happen to you. .. cheesy grin

They didn't travel yet from lagos to the onitsha is at #19,500 as of Thursday last week...dey deceive yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Felabrity: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Make Simon ekpa no use you count scores
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Okwyjesus(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-attacks-igbo-avoid-christmas-trips-to-south-east/

Transport from Lagos or North to East is at ALL TIME HIGH.

I learnt Lagos to East is 25k. No thanks to fuel scarcity

APC is frustrating people not IPOB

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by 07kjb: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
Stop the propaganda people are returning to SOUTH EAST.LAGOS WILL SOON BE EMPTY AS USUAL

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by kamalbob(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
I thought it's biafra or death, no be so? Then travel na they are your fellow inyamuris don't worry they no go kill you na lol. Now you are hiding in the northern region or west because you feel more safe? Why hiding in the enemy territory then? Lol mtsww
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by BossGerald: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:
The widespread deteriorating insecurity is a national problem as no where is safe including Abuja the city of power. So don't narrow it down to alaigbo. I was in Enugu recently and everywhere was relatively calm from Emene - Ai - Agbani - Udi.

Don't mind those fool, I have a cousin who came back from lagos last week for Xmas...Guess what? All the transport we're all booked.

He paid #19,500 from lagos to Onitsha just last week, so who are those that fully booked the vehicles??

Why is the rate so high since no one is coming back??

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by IGBOSON1: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:
The widespread deteriorating insecurity is a national problem as no where is safe including Abuja the city of power. So don't narrow it down to alaigbo. I was in Enugu recently and everywhere was relatively calm from Emene - Ai - Agbani - Udi.

Pointing their rotten fingers at the south-east in a display of sanctimonious superiority gives them some sense of satisfaction! The OPs only job on nairaland is to create threads on all the imported and engineered insecurity in the south-east!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Guys, where are you all? Let's find a way to blame Tinubu for this, shall we?
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by DesChyko: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
This one dey whyne himself sha. grin

Who dey avoid Wetin? grin grin

You can't judge by the numbers still present in Lagos. What's today's date wey you dey jam talk?

Go to the bus parks first and see for yourself. ABI nah ghosts dey fill the buses?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Mercury12(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
A traveller at the park, who identified himself as Simeon said other people are taking advantage of the insecurity in the region
Well there you have it!
These are the so called "good Igbo sharp business men" undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.