Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home - Top Pages (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recycle Bin / Top Pages / IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home (17589 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by DriveByKiller: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
It is IPOB who are the criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Venom11(m): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
DeAdvokate:
No body wants to die. Let peace reign
So tey, North is presumed a better plc for refuge than the East, my brr em no wan wise.. Oluwa oo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Maobichek: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
So all those who spoke to the correspondents are Yorubas or paid by Yorubas.

Ekpa fall on you. cheesy

If you like, show us dogshit, the truth remains most Igbos are now scared of going to igboland for fear of being killed or cannibalised by their own brothers. tongue

This same falsehood was padded last year but ppl traveled (myself included) and nothing happened. No killing, no harassment, no intimidation etc from unknown gunmen/IPOB.

This Christmas, you guys have started again and will still fail. Transportation fair is the major cog in the will of those who will likely stay back and not IPOB activities.

I encourage you to concentrate on more important things and not Christmas celebration in Igbo land, thank you.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by tollyboy5(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:
The widespread deteriorating insecurity is a national problem as no where is safe including Abuja the city of power. So don't narrow it down to alaigbo. I was in Enugu recently and everywhere was relatively calm from Emene - Ai - Agbani - Udi.
Southwest is safe. Oniro!
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Olaolex: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
And this useless post made it to frontpage... Nairaland is gone if this continues
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Elidrisy20: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
And they still have the guts to insult jagaban
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by VEHINTOLAR: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lalar27:

Werey Dey fear death better for the guy to sell gala for third mainland bridge than to go face family issues and possible death in the east just pity him please

Lol !
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by amliftedhigher: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-attacks-igbo-avoid-christmas-trips-to-south-east/
It shall not be well with Simon Ekpa and his terrorist supporters
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Tochj(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
So because of 25k, Igbo Billionaires who built and own Lagos, a no man's land, can't go back to igboland. grin grin grin

LeoDeKing, hear another lamba. cheesy
Ndigbo are most prudent
I can't afford to spend 150k just for Christmas when I have other plans for tomorrow.
For instance,I have a Land,I haven't done the documents,I rather use the 150k for that.
That's part of my life plans not traveling.
There are other times to travel.
I don't do things to impress others.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
It is well with our souls, this festive season.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Bmaster(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
aariwa:
Travel and have Fulani herdsmen kidnap from the highway and if you don’t have money they will kill and dump your corpse in the forest so I advise you use flight instead or stay back where you are . The whole Nigeria and highways are unsafe now. Buhari totally ruined Nigeria in 7 years ..and a normal person will see this and want to vote another vegetable who can’t walk a few steps without being held due to Yoruba Muslim tribalism?…no be madness be that? …they are looking for pigs to fight with while majority of responsible Nigerians have moved up on the March towards good leadership of Mr. Peter Obi
lol grin
Op never see this coming.
His intentions were turned upside down,God bless you brother.

He posted this thrash so as to tarnish the reputation of peter Obi and that of good people of Igbo land,but as usual the first to comment was not what he expected grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by aspabay(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Those that are being killed in Kaduna, Ibadan and Ondo are Igbos right?

Urchin

JUst travel to your home town let me check something
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:
What's this sponsored post against Igbos about?

My Uncles in the states just returned for Xmas on Sunday night?

Why this hatred for the Igbo race?

People are being killed in Kaduna, Ibadan, Ondo and nobody is writing back to back articles on it stopping activities in these states?

APC urchins, what's you guys headache with Igbos? Abii na by force to love and vote for your Drugnubu?

It's not a sponsored post my brother, just the facts. If it's a lie, you can disprove it by showing us how many Igbos went home for Christmas.

The fact is that you people can't be fighting on social media but running from the problems created in your region. If e sure for you, travel go east na... Shebi you guys were supporting the whole IPOB killings, now jungle don mature, all of una no fit go house again. grin

The Yoruba people you insult everyday, calling them "dirty ofe mmanu" on social media are the ones you trust to not harm you... Cos everyone know Yorubas don't kill senselessly like Igbos and Fulani Herdsmen. Such is life...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by stuffs2002: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yet these S/E would come online and be insulting people of other regions
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by OgwuEgo: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Rubbish, I will be in Ebonyi by Sunday same with all my family members, advance party will leave soon, we go rock East with long convoy.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Corrinthians(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
amliftedhigher:

It shall not be well with Simon Ekpa and his terrorist supporters
Simon is doing the Lord's work. To hell with all sobos. cool
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by olatuns2017: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Corrinthians(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

It's not a sponsored post my brother, just the facts. If it's a lie, you can disprove it by showing us how many Igbos went home for Christmas.

The fact is that you people can't be fighting on social media but running from the problems created in your region. If e sure for you, travel go east na... Shebi you guys were supporting the whole IPOB killings, now jungle don mature, all of una no fit go house again. grin

The Yoruba people you insult everyday, calling them "dirty ofe mmanu" on social media are the ones you trust to not harm you... Cos everyone know Yorubas don't kill senselessly like Igbos and Fulani Herdsmen. Such is life...
May God bless you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Corrinthians(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Man inhumanity to man.
Igbos inhumanity to Ndigbo. Stop talking sideways on my thread. grin
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by LordKushmann(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:

Ekpa fall on you. cheesy

If you like, show us dogshit, the truth remains most Igbos are now scared of going to igboland for fear of being killed or cannibalised by their own brothers. tongue

If i may ask, in your own estimation, is this a good thing to be celebrated?
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by BeardedMeat(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
Let me notify you all

See

simon has divided all his local mobs across south east. These dirty guys are ready to fire on innocent citizens without battling an eye lip..

So if you don't like urself , go and see what will happen to you. .. cheesy grin

Foooool
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by BeardedMeat(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:
The widespread deteriorating insecurity is a national problem as no where is safe including Abuja the city of power. So don't narrow it down to alaigbo. I was in Enugu recently and everywhere was relatively calm from Emene - Ai - Agbani - Udi.
I'm in ijebu ode now enroute Owerri.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by BeardedMeat(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

People are being killed in Kaduna, Ibadan, Ondo and nobody is writing back to back articles on it stopping activities in these states?

APC urchins, what's you guys headache with Igbos? Abii na by force to love and vote for your Drugnubu?
They are deceiving themselves. Maybe Katsina is safe.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by ipobarecriminals: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
sad Refugees grin grin grin cool cool tongue lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by lilyheaven: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
You don’t need to reply them.
His or her relatives or someone close, haven’t received a gunshot on the highway.
I was attending a wounded gunshot injury yesterday, the lady told me their bus was attacked at okigwe road , going to Abia state.

People will live in denial, even when they are dying.
Corrinthians:
Igboland is on fire. Relatives are scared of returning home so they don't get killed and eaten, yet you're here capping nonsense. grin
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by ogundeleai(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
You want them to be cut down like that... In a situation whereby a presidential candidate from the zone will spend Xmas in Lagos and you want his sizeable followers to go home is unfair thinking..... Ilé koni lè àwa ni tiwa.... Amin Ase edunmare

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by asahnwaKC: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Let’s tell ourselves the truth… traveling to the east this period is very risky… a lot of my people from Nnewi south that have always spend xmas at home are all staying put here… traditional wedding ceremonies are even been carried out now in Lagos.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by lexylaw40: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by BeardedMeat(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:

Ekpa fall on you. cheesy

You will be their next victim omenka. If you escape fulani herdsmen, those criminals disturbing Igbo land go gbab you laslas.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by GorillaApp(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Honestly. I wonder what they see South East as.

Maybe they think it's Borno or something.

If they go to Ariaria market today, they will close their stinking mouths.

People are busy buying things for Xmas, despite the economic hardship. All these uselèss media houses will sit in one AC room and write trash about a region, thinking it moves Igbos.

I gave my wife money for Xmas last week and after going to Aba, she planned on going there again this week. All these media houses just want SE to become another North. But Igbos no send their papa.
My neighbor downstairs has already sent the wife and kids home to Anambra. I will be rolling in by 24th. Nothing mega!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.