Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home - Top Pages (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recycle Bin / Top Pages / IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home (17587 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by BeardGangJnr1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:
The widespread deteriorating insecurity is a national problem as no where is safe including Abuja the city of power. So don't narrow it down to alaigbo. I was in Enugu recently and everywhere was relatively calm from Emene - Ai - Agbani - Udi.
Dem dey kidnap students for Nsukka road Oh..jsyk
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
zomby:

Better Security strategies and handling the igbos with an iron fist in a velvet glove will be established very soon…please be patient.

Ok Sir

Since no be Boko Haram and kidnapping going everywhere be your problem rather na the igbos. It shows how stupid and dense you're boy
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Emmacolinho(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
zomby:

I don’t believe Tinubu needs any Igbo votes to become the next president of Nigeria.
The igbos are not only irrelevant, but also a known losers; nothing fruitful comes from that end of the country.
I just want all these losers to be shipped back to the yeast from Lagos…Let the pigs continue to kill themselves like flies. They will not be missed.
Rule 2 and 3 has been broken seun, ishilove and co please address this issue of tribalism and hate its getting out of hand
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
So all those who spoke to the correspondents are Yorubas or paid by Yorubas.

Ekpa fall on you. cheesy

If you like, show us dogshit, the truth remains most Igbos are now scared of going to igboland for fear of being killed or cannibalised by their own brothers. tongue
let Ogun strike your household. I don't blame.. I blame the useless mods who use this forum to showcase their madness. let Ogun strike you all
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
zomby:

I don’t believe Tinubu needs any Igbo votes to become the next president of Nigeria.
The igbos are not only irrelevant, but also a known losers; nothing fruitful comes from that end of the country.
I just want all these losers to be shipped back to the yeast from Lagos…Let the pigs continue kill themselves like flies. They will not be missed.

Tinubu needs every single vote he can muster... Especially when Atiku has the strongest base in the North.

That's beside the point... Most Igbos don't indulge in bigotry, so you don't judge a majority with the actions of a few... That's not smart!

If bigotry is a key part of any party's campaign process, then they are doomed already.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Mitsurugi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
So because of 25k, Igbo Billionaires who built and own Lagos, a no man's land, can't go back to igboland. grin grin grin

LeoDeKing, hear another lamba. cheesy

Is every Yoruba man as rich as Tinubu who stole Lagos
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Anyi44(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Am traveling on 27th
People started traveling since 10th December
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Anyi44(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Me that have 5 weddings to attend
Home sweet home
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by isan(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Igbo people don destroy Southeast they can't visit home anymore,
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Corrinthians(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

let Ogun strike your household. I don't blame.. I blame the useless mods who use this forum to showcase their madness. let Ogun strike you all
E pain the IPOB miscreant. grin grin

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by norriswood(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Majesty2:
Fear of ipob pigs is the beginning of wisdom
....They must go home to celebrate xmas cownu
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by uche393: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
kidnappers are the main reasons behind not coming back, but I know many will comeback during Easter. Peter Obi's victory will be the greatest gift for Nigerians come 2023.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by stanluiz(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lol. Daily trust news grin. A Northern media outlets is telling you what is happening in the east.

If people are not coming back to the east then why is there a massive traffic in eastern highways ? Go to Onitsha, Aba, Enugu. No space. Traffic everywhere!

Go to motor parks, you won't see space. Every seats are booked.

So who are those that are coming to the east for Xmas celebration ? Are they ghost ?

Someone will stay in his brown roof dilapidated region and be writing nonsense.

Nairaland pushing Nonsense to front page.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by duro4chang(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
Igbos inhumanity to Ndigbo. Stop talking sideways on my thread. grin
I am not Igbo. But whether igbo or no igbo its man inhumanity to man. I know that they are reaping what they sowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by UNDFTD: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-attacks-igbo-avoid-christmas-trips-to-south-east/

Following the agitation for secession by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), which has spun out of control as different criminal elements, including violent agitators, bandits, kidnappers, cultists, contract killers and Ebubeagu have gone on the rampage, the usual peaceful atmosphere in the South East have been replaced with perpetual tension, especially on the highways

If you have the gall to mention IPOB by name in your totally biased report, how come you're cowardly to mention by name, the terrorist Fulanis who are not only kidnapping on the highways and byways but also murdering innocent men, women, and children and sacking communities? You see, all you guys do is come and rant on this platform and blame IPOB/ESN for all sorts of criminal activities but you show your cowardice when bravery is called for like calling out by name who is the genesis of insecurity in Nigeria, particularly in the Southeast. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by magzey: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tell them they must go back home and celebrate with their fellow Igbos , grin grin

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by BossGerald: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Honestly. I wonder what they see South East as.

Maybe they think it's Borno or something.

If they go to Ariaria market today, they will close their stinking mouths.

People are busy buying things for Xmas, despite the economic hardship. All these uselèss media houses will sit in one AC room and write trash about a region, thinking it moves Igbos.

I gave my wife money for Xmas last week and after going to Aba, she planned on going there again this week. All these media houses just want SE to become another North. But Igbos no send their papa.

Don't worry yourself, I'm going to the ever busy onitsha market tomorrow, take some pictures, mention you so that you can make a thread of it.

Someone said thank for social media that has disarmed the yoruba power of misinformation .
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Musauzor(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
More than 160 people killed in Zamfara a few days ago . Another 40 killed in Kaduna. 25 persons slaughtered in Niger State. More than 30 killed by suspected herdsmen in Benue last week. Bandits slaughtered a whole community in Katsina State last week. Bandits sent a letter last week to Ogun community that they are coming. Bandits kidnapped travellers on Ikom- Calabar highway,many feared killed. Fulani bandits attacked Abuja community, kidnapped scores. All these happened in the south east? Abi? Even Lagos, Ogun,Oyo, Osun and Ondo States have recorded more missing ( most times they are used for rituals) persons this year alone than what the military and Police have killed in the south east in the name of IPOB in the last five years. The stats are there.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by pinkasso: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Story, I remember when I go spend Christmas for Lagos some years back nah so my neighbors for the rest flats in the compound they complain say buhari this, buhari that...omoh I wake on the 31st of December morning nah only me they compound..them go travel time never reach..maybe not as much as before.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
E pain the IPOB miscreant. grin grin
the propaganda can't even gv u peace of mind...... so Bleep off
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by worksmart(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
You seem to be unaware that Rivers state is in Biafra grin
Viltron:
Here in Rivers state, they're not making any plans to travel, yet they will be shouting Biafla Biafla.

Go home to your lovely Biafla, no! grin grin
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Igboslayer: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Emmacolinho:
Why are you filled with so much hate for people wey no even send you nah? Rest and give yourself peace life is short Nwachukwu
Most troublesome tribe in Nigeria, that started a civil war because of perceived ethnic superiority against over 250 other ethnic tribes, automatically draws hatred to themselves. You can’t hate Nigeria and receive roses… never.

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
worksmart:
You seem to be unaware that Rivers state is in Biafra grin

You dey whine me nii?
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by AutoConsult: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Racoon:
The widespread deteriorating insecurity is a national problem as no where is safe including Abuja the city of power. So don't narrow it down to alaigbo. I was in Enugu recently and everywhere was relatively calm from Emene - Ai - Agbani - Udi.
You for dey waka anyhow on a monday now

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by AutoConsult: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:
What's this sponsored post against Igbos about?

My Uncles in the states just returned for Xmas on Sunday night?

Why this hatred for the Igbo race?

People are being killed in Kaduna, Ibadan, Ondo and nobody is writing back to back articles on it stopping activities in these states?

APC urchins, what's you guys headache with Igbos? Abii na by force to love and vote for your Drugnubu?
Na who dey advice una to abandon Biafra I blame. Dem suppose just allow una go, make una kill each other finish. At least your dead bodies will make the land fertile for agriculture. Useless lots. Red soil miscreants.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Wickedfacts: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tochj:
Lagos to the East is 25k
That's why many are not traveling including myself.
Children school fees 8s is knocking on the door in January.
Insecurity is general In Nigeria.

Monkey, so na 25k billionaire no fit pay.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by chriss100: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Just like the way it pained your mothers after their children were slaughtered like broilers in Owo

Pig! Zoom and look at the names of the deceased.

You worthless scum

24 of the 39 killed in owo are from your barren and unproductive region

Fulani have taken over Enugu. The conquest of Ebonyi has also commenced. It’s only a matter of time before they eventually conquer your worthless region.

Your ancestral lands have been seized and renamed by the Fulani. Your mothers and fathers will soon start paying tax to your conqueror. Bunch of cowards

IDP camps are already springing up in your region.

You guys brag and chest beat, yet Fulani have conquered your land and turned you all to displaced cannibals. Your people are now Fulani slaves. Cowards

Simon EKPA continues to hunt and slaughter you lily livered cowards like prime game whilst plunging the already comatose region into economic oblivion.

How does it feel to be an economic migrant? grin Shameless and inconsequential race. I spit on the entire ipig existence.

Iku pa e ati awon eleda e… ashiere omo… omo ofo

May the soul of the departed Rest In Peace. Amen

2 Shares

Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Tochj(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You are a human being not monkey
God created U in his own image and likeness
No matter what you see thinking about urself or whatever you are passing through
God who knows you said
You are a human being.
As for being a billionaire
It's a journey
Not yet there
We will get there
I don't waste resources
I have no tangible reason to travel
When I have other plans.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by observanc1: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:
What's this sponsored post against Igbos about?

My Uncles in the states just returned for Xmas on Sunday night?

Why this hatred for the Igbo race?

People are being killed in Kaduna, Ibadan, Ondo and nobody is writing back to back articles on it stopping activities in these states?

APC urchins, what's you guys headache with Igbos? Abii na by force to love and vote for your Drugnubu?
dont mind the nonsense sponsored post. Igbos are trooping home. My cousins just came back from SA. There is daily hold up in Asaba, that gets worse by the day.
And as stated in the story, most occasions are slated after Christmas. By 29 Dec, my town will be overflowing with human beings and I will be there too.
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2022
IF YOU LIKE YASEF,STAY AWAY FROM REMOTE AREAS IN EAST WHERE THOSE MASS MURDERERS ARE HIDING AND PERPETRATING THEIR EVIL TRADE OF RITUAL KILLINGS WHILE DISGUISNG AS AGITATORS. angry
Re: IPOB Attacks: SE Indigenes Avoid Christmas Trips Home by Tochj(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Why calling urself monkey?
You are a human being not a monkey
Even if ur miserable life is telling you that you are a monkey
Reject it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.