Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him (78184 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by aisha1314(f): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
ExAngel007:
Lady stumbles upon her boyfriend's wedding photos online same month she had an abortion for him

A lady has been left heartbroken after stumbling upon wedding photos online of he man she thought was her
boyfriend, same month she had an abortion for him.

Twitter user, @A_Blackwoman who shared the story, said the lady aborted for the man three times in one year.

She also disclosed that the lady the man dumped allowed him to stay in her house and provided for him when he was
out of a job till he got another.

The Twitter user wrote;

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/lady-stumbles-upon-her-boyfriends-wedding-photos-online-same-month-she-had-an-abortion-for-him.html

3 abortions in one year shocked shocked shocked. Doesn't she know how to use condoms or contraceptives

7 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Zonefree(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
God bless that man and bless his marriage.

The scorned demon should go and die!

12 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Emilia154(f): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dimples2022:

Will she pay for her actions or she is a victim? Is it him that sent 3 souls back to their creator? This is homicide!
She didnt do those things on her own,d guy also played a role to ensure that she did it

3 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Fedrick100: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
This gonna be a long thread
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Emilia154:
She didnt do those things on her own,d guy also played a role to ensure that she did it

But it’s HER body! She allowed it. 3 babies! Fool me once shame on you… there’s nothing for fool me 3 times, then you’re just a fool! She is a fool and if I was her I wouldn’t be the internet shouting, I’d take some responsibility for my life.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Jman06(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oracleee:

Didn't even see it as humiliation. If I pressed I could still have had my way with her and all even till now. But of what need is it when am sure she's still over one guy who doesn't give a hoot about her. Funny enough, she's damn so pretty and am sure she have a hell of admirers. I wonder why ladies get so attached to abuse and red flag in the name of I love him and he will change his mind.
Don't mind them. They reject guys who are ready to commit to them and follow fvckboys who don't give a damn about them. When they get jilted they'll start crying and saying that men are scum.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ModCaller: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abeg how dem take dey do all these abortions?
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by spencekat(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Useless and stupid lady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Karlifate: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oracleee:
Some of this ladies will see the red flag but still dive head first. Serves them right. I met this corper girl of recent, pretty and all and we got talking. Was travelling to the east a while after and I even gave aunty the option of joining me. She refutted and was begging this guy to come see her and spend time with her. Dude kept telling her he his done but omo mehn see begging. Left that minute with the little pride I have left and a day or so after after dude came to pick her, used her and dumped her back home, aunty was callinga week after to ask if the offer still stand. Las Las I helped her with 10k for transport. I just keep thinking why the hell will a lady see obvious red flags and still continue waking the devil.

Women want ruthlessness in men.

Men want grace in women.

Polarities attract.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Karlifate: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jman06:
That is why I don't take women seriously when they want to claim victim with their "he used and dumped me" jargon. No woman fvcks a man she doesn't fancy! If doesn't fancy his looks, she'll fancy his pockets. In the real sense, they're the ones using men!

Meanwhile, I wonder why you gave that biatch your money after all the humiliation.

If a woman gives you her word, expect her to break it.

This is why “Promises” & “Ultimatums” don’t work with women.

Why?
Because women live in the moment.

If in the moment she’s happy and feeling great?
She will do literally anything you ask of her.

And if she’s feeling depressed?
You could tell her she’s going to win the lottery, if she just steps out of her house and she still won't do it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Karlifate: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oracleee:

Didn't even see it as humiliation. If I pressed I could still have had my way with her and all even till now. But of what need is it when am sure she's still over one guy who doesn't give a hoot about her. Funny enough, she's damn so pretty and am sure she have a hell of admirers. I wonder why ladies get so attached to abuse and red flag in the name of I love him and he will change his mind.

It's simply due to overinflated false sense of ego.

They want to take the credit of "I tamed, subdued & changed the bad boi."

10 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Emilia154(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dimples2022:

But it’s HER body! She allowed it. 3 babies! Fool me once shame on you… there’s nothing for fool me 3 times, then you’re just a fool! She is a fool and if I was her I wouldn’t be the internet shouting, I’d take some responsibility for my life.
True its ha fault sha

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ItsTutsi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Why are u quick to judge and lay insults.. have u heard from the guy's side?
Jennyclay:
The guy is simply wicked. Infact just take the whole 24 hours a day to fear men. if I were to be in her shoes, I would've poured him acid if I ever cross path with him.

Karma is a bitch. What goes around comes around. Same fate will befall his daughters.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Osobi32:
Nice.... Only when a man acts like this everywhere will start to shake but woman do this very often and you won't see men making noise about it.
U just took the words out of my mouth
Remain Blessed!

Guys don't marry out of sympathy.
Better leave that disrespectful & nagging woman even if she's carrying your child.
...na MAN wey dey alive dey attend Child dedication & Naming Ceremony oooo

11 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
The guy is simply wicked. Infact just take the whole 24 hours a day to fear men. if I were to be in her shoes, I would've poured him acid if I ever cross path with him.

Karma is a bitch. What goes around comes around. Same fate will befall his daughters.
God doesn't operate that way else BUHARI would have turned to ashes. Rather he grew from strength to strength to the extent Aisha Buhari started adding weight too.
BISHOP OYEDEPO even took the keys to Hell & opened it for Buhari yet same God diverted him to Robust health. God is not a man!
Be warned.
Some who called on him are still regretting.

Same DAUGHTERS you curse today may turn out becoming your daughter in laws. Always use your brain. Don't leave it arid.

Pregnancy is never a yardstick for marrying someone, not even in diaspora, after all you ladies are no longer interested in men too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by JoeNL22(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obi......how about creating customary laws and abortion rights for Nigerians
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by olisaEze(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
But u ladies do this all the time na! Just dis once wen man do e own, u want the whole world to start crying with you, o wrong now! grin

We dey even runs WAEC, kon pay school fees on top. Only to hear after NYSC camp that we’re not good enough anymore, we still move. So just take ur L and.... we meuuuuuuv! grin

13 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by shox: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Na so life be

Is either them use you or you use person

Just that people are too emotional nowadays to realise that truth
guy, give me something out of the 65k wey you just cash out na

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by CaptainFM1: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Her family better start watching her closely. I don't want to hear say she eat rat food ooo.
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by bigboluet(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
No die for who no fit faint for you

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Reinamaria(f): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
The unfortunate bride will be the one to suffer for something she knew nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by PrinceOfLagos: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

You're a very toxic woman , I pity any man that will get an inch close to you

12 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Uptheante(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Emilia154:
Karma is truly a bitch,d man go pay for his action sumday
Bitch, that guy is a real G & he ain't gonna pay for any shit.
You bitches crave sex as much as guys but when things don't go your way, you scream blue murder & tryna put the blame on a nigga.
Y'all deserve to be treated like the fuccking hoes & bitches you are

6 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by stuffs2002: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

You haven't heard both sides of the story

5 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Mitsurugi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Pour acid on him for what exactly? Are you nuts? angry

10 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by pocohantas(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
You did abortion because you wanted to.
You are an adult. 1,2,3 in a year. Let’s say the first one is a mistake, it should have made you abstain, use protection or at least know your cycle better.

I am not concerned with who marries who. People (male and female) move on from their known partners for various reasons.

My concern is the “I did abortion for him”. No grown lady should be found saying that in 2022.

Sadly, nothing to say his marriage to this other lady won’t be successful. Life is weird.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by CaptainFM1: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Karlifate:

Women want ruthlessness in men.

Men want grace in women.

Polarities attract.

You're very correct. The thing is to find a balance in the polarities.

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Stargurl20(f): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Aunty was just a fvcking material and not a wife material. I will be the most happiest person on earth if she end up committing suicide.

I have said it here countless times that this is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Fvck her like an animal that she is.

Make sure you damage her womb beyond redemption. It's either you give her overdose of postinor2 every blessed day or she do series of abortion.

You useless daughters of jezebel never see anything yet.

I'm so happy you learned the hard way.

I hope say you no dey SIMP again? I believe you don wise by now.
Lol... Who ever do you this no do well

7 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by calculator123(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Jail dey hungry you grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by minasu190: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
In this case, let's hear from the man before we talk our own, but for now I rest my case cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend - Top20 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.