Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) (2219 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
A Nigerian gay journalist, Chisom Peter has gone public with his partner.

Chsom shared loved-up photos of him and his partner on Twitter.

He caption it "happy. in love".

More on HgsMediaPlus.Com

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by God1000(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is so wrong, Nigeria is becoming a morally bankrupt society

A country founded on religious values should not allow such unholy practice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by advanceDNA: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
How did we arrive here....

The parents be like ...mó dę jíyá lórí awon omo yii ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by WibusJaga: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Adam&Steve embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Boogyman557: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hopefully they will go to Ikoyi registry for their marriage. I would love to attend and invite a few friends from Lion Building to grace the event.

They will show them love... Cos "love is love" grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Suunnn(f): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
HumphreyGspot:

More on HgsMediaPlus.Com

Lalasticlala
Going wrong
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Bluntguy: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jail term don dey hungry these ones.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Hesssi: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
so romantic.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Naturally, this is Disgusting!!
Morally , it is Evil!
Before GOD, it is invitation to Wrath.

Repent and flee from these evils so you don't destroy your soul in Hell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by OVB123: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
God forbid bad thing, my body neva rise 4 woman body finish, na man like me wey get prick like me nai my john thomas go come dey rise, God forbid.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by olasaad(f): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bluntguy:
Jail term don dey hungry these ones.

Abi they are looking for visas on asylum ground cool look at them like Indomie noodles
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by FrancescoFarino(f): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Eweeeh
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Richbyfaith: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sigh
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Thepolo999(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nail people.a$$ weirdos
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
For your eyes right tongue

Just wondering how they Bleep each other Anus with their long ropes dangling around their waist tongue
Hesssi:
so romantic.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
God1000:
This is so wrong, Nigeria is becoming a morally bankrupt society
Why do you folks live in these painful bubbles that you continue to even at this point abeg? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by God1000(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why do you folks live in these painful bubbles that you continue to even at this point abeg? undecided
Lol, an overly religious country like Nigeria shouldn't allow such act of depravity
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
God1000:
Lol, an overly religious country like Nigeria shouldn't allow such act of depravity
And you say this because you don't religious how being overly religious helps keep Nigeria where it is today, paralyzed and unable to move forward as a society? Rather than push for change,you are basically prescribing the status quo remains? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Ulunne777(f): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
To learn evil no dey hard Una.

Dosa onu ka usu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by God1000(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And you say this because you don't religious how being overly religious helps keep Nigeria where it is today, paralyzed and unable to move forward as a society? Rather than push for change,you are basically prescribing the status quo remains? undecided
No I'm not a religious fanatic/zealot, infact I've advocated for the separation of religion from politics in Nigeria, but we should not condone such unethical behaviour.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
God1000:
No I'm not a religious fanatic/zealot, infact I've advocated for the separation of religion from politics in Nigeria, but we should not condone such unethical behaviour.
Yet you attempt here to seek to maintain the status quo by using religion as reason against what you consider unethical behaviour? undecided

Unethical in what sense? By what standard? Religious standards which you pretend to be against?, undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by marlow1962(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Any gay match wer I burst in surprisingly, wertin I go beat the two eh, if dem no hold me I fit go over paranoia for the mata beat two of dem to death.
Me dy vex o, I no dy like witness nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by MrBroke(m): 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bunch of Pussies
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Cypress042(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
How did we get here please?

Whoever is driving this country should stop me, i want to come down and trekk sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Don't let me assume that u are a gay and in support of Homosexualism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Kaa4(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
They look sickly!!!
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't let me assume that u are gay and in support of Homosexualism.
I am well aware that you bubble-brained individuals like to conclude that everyone who does not see the world as you do is wrong. In essence, those who are not against gay people are themselves gay to you. Knock yourself out! undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am well aware that you bubble-brained individuals like to conclude that everyone who does not see the world as you do is wrong. In essence, those who are not against gay people are themselves gay to you. Knock yourself out! undecided
If u aren't against them, then u are for them. Ur comments shows that u are in support of their abominable act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u aren't against them, then u are for them. Ur comments shows that u are in support of their abominable act.
clap for yourself then,village genius! undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Eddysilver(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
How man go come life e nor go like woman breast, nyash and 'you know what'. Na man like am e go dey sexually attracted to.
Bass voice to bass voice
Dik to dik
rEaLLY JUST yUCK!
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) by Fedrick100: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is so disgusting to see

Pussy wey sweet like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.