Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude (45088 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On The Spot Where Maradona Promised To Go Nude(photos / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by EmekaBlue(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Some guys here won't be happy abt the Censored pics.
like me...no nipple no point
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Kenmatt(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Argentinians are running crazy because of this World Cup. They never expected it, but if it were Brazil that got this Trophy, it would have been a complete madness in all the nooks and crannies of Brazil.

One big lesson to learn from Argentina's win.

Yeah, they lost the first match....

Ladies, never you judge your man by the first round.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Moh247: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Any small Brazil and Argentinian woman off their top
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Jerewise332(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
PHZADDY1:
Miss Nekede
Lols...
you're funny
Nekede na my HOD name oh smiley
PHZADDY1:
Miss Nekede
Lols...
you're funny
Nekede na my HOD name oh
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Sweetvie: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
finesounds01:
Oyinbo ya were gan
Aswear grin
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by shineeye1: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Someone deliberately went nake*d in public and you are here covering the view! What is your problem? Na you nake*d her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by TheOgaBoss: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Unfortunately Croatia came second in other to save the Croatian model of her unclothedness tongue

Croatia came 3rd

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmmm.
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Urheadmaster(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tulunbu is next to come 3rd tongue

TheOgaBoss:
Croatia came 3rd
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by koby86: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Can we see the uncensored picture please
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Kingspin(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nigerian girls go soon copy
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by koby86: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Is there no video of her,I think I prefer the video
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by femicyrus(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Lucifer is very smart.
He just needs a little opportunity in the name of whatever to infiltrate the mind and heart of humanity, so as to mess up the mind and lead them into Immorality, Masturbation, prostitution and so much more.

Stay Focused. Don't fall for his trap. Your soul is the target.
The snake that deceived eve (naked) was termed Lucifer.
She had to cover up her unclothedness as a result till today.
Now that eve again decided to revert back to factory mode, you are quick to call Lucifer who was not involved as the culprit.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Ubanz: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
What's new, after all Adam and Eve once lived and walked about nude.
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Davillas7: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Everyone minding the their businesses.
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Librason: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Lucifer is very smart.
He just needs a little opportunity in the name of whatever to infiltrate the mind and heart of humanity, so as to mess up the mind and lead them into Immorality, Masturbation, prostitution and so much more.

it's just nudity, not strange or new , you always stress yourself and attach spiritual comments unnecessarily.
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by 359adesoro: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
She even look sick..She even look sick.....
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by JOemmy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
The people around her didn't even care to look at her unclothedness they're busy minding their business if it was to be here in nigeria u would have seen huge crowd gathering to look at her.
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by bankwana(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
why cover her unclothedness for us when the owner of the body chose to flaunt it with us undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Robenna(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Lucifer is very smart.

I feel your pains
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by assholemods: 12:50am On Dec 22, 2022
marvellous2222:
How do you expect drug Lord fans to react, excess of joy leads to nuisance
You are more of a nuisance.
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by Truthsoldier(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2022
This one nah civilized mad woman See as the men just dey mind their business but if nah here....
make I nor tok
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2022
SHE GOT NOTHING TO SHOW angry
Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by PHZADDY1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jerewise332:

Lols...
you're funny
Nekede na my HOD name oh smiley
Lols...
you're funny
Nekede na my HOD name oh
Lol,you don't minit...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap / Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title / John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.