Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

This News About Simon Ekpa Really Sweet My Belle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This News About Simon Ekpa Really Sweet My Belle (2203 Views)

What Is Been Done About Simon Ekpa? / Anonymous Makes Shocking Revelation About Simon Ekpa / Who Is Simon Ekpa Really Working For And why Is FG Not After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This News About Simon Ekpa Really Sweet My Belle by sharpwriter(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:
I was not happy some days back, when I read on Nairaland that, Simon Ekpa was arrested in Finland. But the champ is back stronger and Wilder.

Simon Ekpa must finish what he, Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Bandits, ESN and UGM started in the EAST. IGBO People were busy insulting us and calling our beloved Country a Zoo.

God has sent Simon Ekpa to revenge on our behalf. Cause all the pains and agony Simon Ekpa and his IPOB members are unleashing, will only start and end in the EAST. grin grin grin
Then it means you have not been following the struggle nor do you make research. I be Oduduwa guy and I know lies from truth via research. Immediately I saw that fake news, I went on YouTube and on two occasions Ekpa was on live video doing his usual tin, while foolish people are jumping up and down here and spreading the fake news.

I was just laughing at their stvpidity cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) / Sad Truth (pics) / How Precolonial Nigerians PAVED Their Roads And Compounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.