Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) (34497 Views)

Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Takes A Tour Of The Recently Completed Lagos City Train (Video) / African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by damkin24(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
ShaqFu:
Let's hope the price will be cheaper than that of brt and they won't give flimsy excuses just because they want to increase the price like they did with brt. grin
Is this a stylish ranting or normal wailing

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by TUTU147: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good one

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by newnigerdelta00: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
ShaqFu:
Let's hope the price will be cheaper than that of brt and they won't give flimsy excuses just because they want to increase the price like they did with brt. grin

When owner go ever like better things self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by LegendHero(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
OfficialP:
One can take the train from mile 2 to where?

Marina is the other end.

Marina - National theatre - Iganmu - Alaba - Mile 2.

Then when fully completed:
You’ll have:

Mile 2 - Festac - Alakija - Tradefair - Volkswagen - LASU - Okokomaiko.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Olympiacos(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wait o but I think say na my brother from SE develop Lagos how come Yoruba's are developing their states to advance country. The flat head people won't be happy about our land being developed by ourselves. They develop their lands with beer factory and spare parts in Alambla grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Bridget95(f): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
OkutaNla:
O tun ti zeh. Sanwo-Eko ti zeh. Haters of Lagos are free to choke on this one too. I'm here to pack, ferment, and drink una tears. cool
no one hates lagos you fulll.
Everyone hates the druggie you support
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by ShaqFu: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
lexylaw40:
bad belly....you better go to the East where your brothers are wait patiently to receive you for Xmas... You know what I mean...
Im not from the East, you low budget scallywag.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Hazeem07: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Great development.
I am hoping this will be maintained properly. We like to build and abandon in this country.
Kudos to Lagos state government.

If you need someone to analyse your data, or other things to do on Microsoft excel
Contact me : 07064281235
olaitanhazeem@gmail.com

I love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Sleekfingers: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
OfficialP:
One can take the train from mile 2 to where?

Marina
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Fearyourcreator: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Give them 2 weeks

Na used codoms, broken windows, broken chair, political posters, and takeaway plastics go full everywhere.
Them who?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Antoeni(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
baba So pe Governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Congratulations to Lagos Sinsiwajus
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Blaze14k: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
OkutaNla:
O tun ti zeh. Sanwo-Eko ti zeh. Haters of Lagos are free to choke on this one too. I'm here to pack, ferment, and drink una tears. cool

Oga no one hate lagos buh u guys want to make people hate lagos with ur bitterness. I cant imagine how u ppl find it owk to let one man decide whatever happens in lagos. That slogan of tinubu is the jagaban of lagos is totally wrong. Where in the world have u seen someone openly claiming the ownership of a state if not in lagos. Not only that now u guys want him to be the owner of nigeria like are you guys insane or something cos i dont get the madness
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by abobote: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
He is doing well
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by OboOlora(f): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Celebrating intrastate locomotive trains.

Who do una like this?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nice imagine what our states would look like if they had intra rail transport connecting cities and even other states, the number of vehicles will reduce, our net carbon emissions will reduce too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Congratulations to Lagos Sinsiwajus

Unlike Amaechi's mono rail this one actually works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
quentin06:

Unlike Amaechi's mono rail this one actually works.

Nice job by the Lagos government!

It’s for Lagosians.

I don’t care who initiated it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by tollyboy5(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
maxymalik:
When is the red line construction going to begin i.e Mile to Okokomaiko? If u have issues of constantly packing your suck-away. Biodigester is the answer and with Biodigester your toilet will never get filled up. WhatsApp or call 08039344310
Redline will be completed fist quarter of next year.
Holdup will drastically reduce tbh. Enough rice for all Nigerians from imota rice mill so enough food.

I pray dangote refinery also start working grin
If tinubu win election next year APC will take the glory for all development in the upcoming new Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by YorubarLord: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin
Olympiacos:
Wait o but I think say na my brother from SE develop Lagos how come Yoruba's are developing their states to advance country. The flat head people won't be happy about our land being developed by ourselves. They develop their lands with beer factory and spare parts in Alambla grin grin grin

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by phorget(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Anything to ease the traffics in Lagos would definitely be a welcome development,kudos to sanwoolu on this one.
Every public office holder should be able to deliver and I hope this wont be attributed to oga drug baron again. Nobody should take away Sanwoolu's shine please, Tilumbu had his own chance and did whatever he could do so this milestone is solely for Sanwoolu.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by DMerciful(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
If they're giving daily updates to boost Tinubu's image for presidency they're wasting their time.

Tinubu is a fraud and can never be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by nesphil(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Well done Mr. Governor.
You're not like that noise maker who abandoned the city rail project that his predecessor started for flyovers and making noise everywhere grin grin

Continuity is one of the keys to development.

naptu2:
Gboyega Akosile @gboyegaakosile

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1605544851159896064

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJLUZdl4y-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfvIbcgu6iE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfi9PasHSko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UihKHeEAn_k

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by zelnababa(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
thump up to good governor, not some useless governor that is commisoning street light.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by YorubarLord: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
We like it like that, none of your business nyamuri. Focus on your useless worthless region of cannibals
Blaze14k:

Oga no one hate lagos buh u guys want to make people hate lagos with ur bitterness. I cant imagine how u ppl find it owk to let one man decide whatever happens in lagos. That slogan of tinubu is the jagaban of lagos is totally wrong. Where in the world have u seen someone openly claiming the ownership of a state if not in lagos. Not only that now u guys want him to be the owner of nigeria like are you guys insane or something cos i dont get the madness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by phorget(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
OboOlora:
Celebrating intrastate locomotive trains.

Who do una like this?

Every inch covered is an achievement considering the level of backwardness we've been experiencing overtime.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by naptu2: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
maxymalik:
When is the red line construction going to begin i.e Mile to Okokomaiko?

The Red Line is from Agbado (in Ogun State) to Marina. The first phase of the Red Line will be from Oyingbo to Agbado and that will be commissioned in the first quarter of next year.

It's the Blue Line that will stretch to Okokomaiko and construction of the second phase of the Blue Line will commence next year.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Eniitankorede: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
ShaqFu:

Rail is always more expensive anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by BabaO2: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fashola should be there...,
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Corrinthians(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Some people be thinking how they gonna burn those trains in the name of Endsars right now.

LeoDeKing, come let's go take a ride.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Komu1048(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
naptu2:
Gboyega Akosile @gboyegaakosile

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1605544851159896064

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJLUZdl4y-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfvIbcgu6iE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfi9PasHSko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UihKHeEAn_k

U people should stop creating Lagos development. Tomorrow morning now another set of yam legged tribe will flood Lagos and enjoy all this amenities then turn around to say Lagos is no mans land

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. / Man, Wife, Sister Die In Bauchi Auto Crash While Returning Home After Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.