Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) (34495 Views)

Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Takes A Tour Of The Recently Completed Lagos City Train (Video) / African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Eniitankorede: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Tilinubu and Bihari are thieves. Call DSS to come and arrest me. Mudafuxkers yeye dey smell, hahahahhaaha

Another drunkard spotted!!! Ahahahah.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lagos, Rivers state, Kano, Abuja, Kaduna, Anambra, Abia, Oyo needs Tinubu to be President, the commercial areas in these aforementioned states need to be explore to this country advantage

we need an intelligent hands for once, Nigeria becoming the envy of other Africa countries is possible with Bola Ahmed Tinubu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Blaze14k: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
YorubarLord:
We like it like that, none of your business nyamuri. Focus on your useless worthless region of cannibals

I never knew yorubas are very bitter until this election. They say igbos insult too much buh u guys are really chasing this election with alot of bitterness well done u hear,, well done,, just continue its good for ur soul.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by tollyboy5(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blaze14k:

Oga no one hate lagos buh u guys want to make people hate lagos with ur bitterness. I cant imagine how u ppl find it owk to let one man decide whatever happens in lagos. That slogan of tinubu is the jagaban of lagos is totally wrong. Where in the world have u seen someone openly claiming the ownership of a state if not in lagos. Not only that now u guys want him to be the owner of nigeria like are you guys insane or something cos i dont get the madness
I'm not a fan of tinubu but I have to reason somethings. I do tell people that Lagos will do better with lesser corruption but when I compared oil rich state with their 13% and all I now know that it takes vision and continuity for a state to grow.

Amaechi started mono rail and wike abandoned it, many of amaechi project were abandoned by wike.
I visited on big school at ilaje in Ondo state and saw alot of uncompleted buildings, I asked why are these building wasting and the natives told me it was an abandoned project of a former governor called agagu. So mimiko also abandoned it and aketi also.

Now I understand why tinubu made sure he maintained continuity through selecting who to be governor next.
I think he deliberately did not select us(natives) because it'll be very hard to control a native even if you sponsored his governorship ambition.

The continuity that tinubu maintained was been digressed from by ambode to some extent, reason for his removal.
So to some extent tinubu played his card well.

A corrupt working government and Godfather is better than an oil rich criminal government investing state money on white elephant project.

Government is continuum.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blaze14k:

I never knew yorubas are very bitter until this election. They say igbos insult too much buh u guys are really chasing this election with alot of bitterness well done u hear,, well done,, just continue its good for ur soul.

you insult us, we insult you back

these new generation of Yoruba no get time for diplomatic crabs, you do anyhow, you see anyhow

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Emmanuel909090: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Man with a vision

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Moh247: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nice one governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Give them 2 weeks

Na used codoms, broken windows, broken chair, political posters, and takeaway plastics go full everywhere.
It's in them.
Why should i doubt you when we know

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by YorubarLord: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yeah, we learn it from you fools nah
Blaze14k:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by YorubarLord: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
All the liberal nonsense is out of the window. Nyamuri miscreants must be put in their place grin
OkoRemi2023:

these new generation of Yoruba no get time for diplomatic crabs, you do anyhow, you see anyhow

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by lexylaw40: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blaze14k:

sorry it's too late shift goal post. You saboteur.... Simone ekpa is coming for you

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by lsoul: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
This train looks risky, like something that can easily fall of track. Another avenue to milk the citizens dry like the scam BRT. all these constructions yet we cant fix refineries for years.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by tollyboy5(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
naptu2:

The Red Line is from Agbado (in Ogun State) to Marina. The first phase of the Red Line will be from Oyingbo to Agbado and that will be commissioned in the first quarter of next year.

It's the Blue Line that will stretch to Okokomaiko and construction of the second phase of the Blue Line will commence next year.
Nice breakdown. I don't know if you have more info about this blueline. It will actually carry About 250 daily for now.
Will the testing continue till next year or everything will pause and begin next year?

Besides lanrelagboi blocked me on Twitter because I'm PDP lol. We all want the progress of our state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by emilo2bad: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Tilinubu and Bihari are thieves. Call DSS to come and arrest me. Mudafuxkers yeye dey smell, hahahahhaaha
Nobody will arrest you because you are irrelevant and inconsiquecial and you are nobody

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by zelnababa(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blaze14k:

Oga no one hate lagos buh u guys want to make people hate lagos with ur bitterness. I cant imagine how u ppl find it owk to let one man decide whatever happens in lagos. That slogan of tinubu is the jagaban of lagos is totally wrong. Where in the world have u seen someone openly claiming the ownership of a state if not in lagos. Not only that now u guys want him to be the owner of nigeria like are you guys insane or something cos i dont get the madness
appriciate good things which ever side it come from and move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by CaptainFM1: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
OfficialP:
One can take the train from mile 2 to where?

When the entire Blue and Red line is completed, you will have the following stations to connect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by LeoDeKing: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
Some people be thinking how they gonna burn those trains in the name of Endsars right now.

LeoDeKing, come let's go take a ride.
Hmmm.

I no too like train, but dis one dey hungry me to enter. grin

As it is now, ipob pigs are waiting for any little opportunity to burn them down.

That is exactly what they did to these buses. Because till today, I don't know the link between endsars protest and brt buses.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by dominic17: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good one Mr governor, more grace to complete it up to Okoko.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by highness25(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
naptu2:
Gboyega Akosile @gboyegaakosile

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1605544851159896064

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJLUZdl4y-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfvIbcgu6iE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfi9PasHSko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UihKHeEAn_k
Wike own na to construct flyovers everywhere thinking he's doing well with that in voice wey be like one ogogworo man own. Make in see wetin im mate de do

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by OriOko88(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Not impressed. What Lagos need is a metro line that will run underground. Like d one cairo and Jo'burg
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by greypencils: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
nesphil:
Well done Mr. Governor.
You're not like that noise maker who abandoned the city rail project that his predecessor started for flyovers and making noise everywhere grin grin

Continuity is one of the keys to development.

See eh! That Port-Harcourt own pain me. The platforms were being constructed, just to buy coaches and complete this laudable project was all that was left to change the face of Port-Harcourt. But wike destroyed that.

I am not a fan of Tinubu's chokehold on Lagos but if it means projects being continued from one where they stop, I don't mind APC's continued dominance IN LAGOS. Just imagine PDP had won in 2019 and they in the spirit of 'let's make our own legacy' abandoning this metro project? What a waste that would have been.

Tinubu has his many negative traits but one thing he is being visionary. He might have been the undisputed choice if not for three things, The failure of his predecessor Buhari regarding security, his age and physical strength and his choice for vice-president.

Other issues like his background and 'alleged' involvement with endsars can still be ignored.

This is my dispassionate view of his candidacy for presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Freethinker87: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
They still haven't told us when train operations will begin on the terminals. They said PMB will flag it off in January, but we know that February is the election, so I'm guessing operations will commence after the elections. cheesy cheesy

Sanwo-Olu you're deceiving yourself. This project has not been completed, you're trying to sell us a smokescreen and we're not buying it. You can't separate APC and deceit.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Blaze14k: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

New generation of yorubas indeed.. i can see the madness. So when u create this divide and rule scenario where does that leave us as a country.

Look nigeria is really messed up already and u guys are not helping the situation at all. U guys are so naive and u dont get the point this whole debate.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Parachoko: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Starboytwo:
Good news

Let someone be on the train always with koboko, just in case 1 guy wan tear anything or deface anywhere. My people are tough, we need tough hands.
I'm with you on this

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by zelnababa(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Komu1048:

U people should stop creating Lagos development. Tomorrow morning now another set of yam legged tribe will flood Lagos and enjoy all this amenities then turn around to say Lagos is no mans land
thunder fire any yam leg tribe who go enter this train and still condem Lagos.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by RingRoadMafia: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sammy07:
Naptu2 cooking.

I always love your threads

Always detailed cool

Yea, I used to enjoy his threads too, until he became an APC lackey and reported me to get banned for calling him out.

Na still OG sha.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Blaze14k: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
lexylaw40:
sorry it's too late shift goal post. You saboteur.... Simone ekpa is coming for you

Its not a must to hate besides simon ekpa u just mentioned is sponsored by this government to dis stabize the east. U guys are too bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Blaze14k: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
YorubarLord:
Yeah, we learn it from you fools nah

Continue
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by 4words: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

I'm not a fan of tinubu but I have to reason somethings. I do tell people that Lagos will do better with lesser corruption but when I compared oil rich state with their 13% and all I now know that it takes vision and continuity for a state to grow.

Amaechi started mono rail and wike abandoned it, many of amaechi project were abandoned by wike.
I visited on big school at ilaje in Ondo state and saw alot of uncompleted buildings, I asked why are these building wasting and the natives told me it was an abandoned project of a former governor called agagu. So mimiko also abandoned it and aketi also.

Now I understand why tinubu made sure he maintained continuity through selecting who to be governor next.
I think he deliberately did not select us(natives) because it'll be very hard to control a native even if you sponsored his governorship ambition.

The continuity that tinubu maintained was been digressed from by ambode to some extent, reason for his removal.
So to some extent tinubu played his card well.

A corrupt working government and Godfather is better than an oil rich criminal government investing state money on white elephant project.

Government is continuum.

I have always said this but people are too deaf and dumb to reason.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. / Man, Wife, Sister Die In Bauchi Auto Crash While Returning Home After Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.