Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) (34496 Views)

Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Takes A Tour Of The Recently Completed Lagos City Train (Video) / African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by yemi1504: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
ShaqFu:
Let's hope the price will be cheaper than that of brt and they won't give flimsy excuses just because they want to increase the price like they did with brt. grin

The fact that it is said to run on electricity not diesel will definitely make it cheaper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Sablexxxtoons: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Correct.. let them all be going backwards.. we will everly keep moving forward. They should just not bring their mess from their areas here

West Saiiid..

Haters and cursers of the great Yoruba people.. be careful lest God decides to fill your cup to overflowing all of a sudden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Acidosis(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Very commendable. Kudos to Sanwo-Olu for a job well delivered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blaze14k:

Ive never for once called tinubu an idiot like seriously? Mehn u guys are really running this shit with alot of bitterness. Look same way u dont trust peter obi is same way i dont trust tinubu so is our differences clear now?

alaye go to hell that you belong, compare governance during obi tenure and Tinubu tenure

let google and reasonable people guide you then you will know Obi can't measure with Kosofe local govt chairman not to talk of Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by ElSudani: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Give Tinubu urchins 2 weeks

Na used codoms, broken windows, broken chair, political posters, and takeaway plastics go full everywhere.

Enemy of progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Diligence: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hey Guz: This is ECOWAS Project duly funded by ECOWAS. Unfortunately, while all other ECOWAS countries had long completed their own projects, Lagos has not even done up to 50 percent even about 5 years behind schedule and having misappropriated funds budgeted over & over again. This project was supposed to be 10 lanes linking up to Seme..., rail line is supposed to reach Okokomaiko, not truncated at Mile 2. Recall that funds had already been adequately allocated/disbursed!

Lagosians, nay Nigerians Pls take time and listen to the video of BABATUNDE BADAMOSI on what Lagos State did, has done is doing & will even do more with ECOWAS Funding...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Blaze14k: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

alaye go to hell that you belong, compare governance during obi tenure and Tinubu tenure

let google and reasonable people guide you then you will know Obi can't measure with Kosofe local govt chairman not to talk of Tinubu

Guy abeg make i hear with that ur tinubu built lagos bullshit from ur point of view nothing was in lagos before he became governor?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blaze14k:

Guy abeg make i hear with that ur tinubu built lagos bullshit from ur point of view nothing was in lagos before he became governor?

free education from Primary to secondary level, Institution tuition fees was not increase as it was During obi wicked tenure

Lagos docs didn't go on a week strike among others

when I was young I fell, wounded with my back, I was stitched, treated with no kobo under Tinubu led govt

this man is a man you can't hate;

Nigerians Need Tinubu as President
you're a Nigerian
therefore you need Tinubu as your President

forget that tiny voice scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Blaze14k: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

free education from Primary to secondary level, Institution tuition fees was not increase as it was During obi wicked tenure

Lagos docs didn't go on a week strike among others

when I was young I fell, wounded with my back, I was stitched, treated with no kobo under Tinubu led govt

this man is a man you can't hate;

Nigerians Need Tinubu as President
you're a Nigerian
therefore you need Tinubu as your President

forget that tiny voice scammer

So thats the hype.. mehn i have nothing else to say
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by faceland: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

The reason I'm not a fan of tinubu is because APC are not fielding Lagos natives enough for important position.

He's better than the rest overhyped contestants.

It's this year that his gaffes was noticed by me (just around the APC Primaries). Until a few months ago, I thought any body is better than Buhari.

I sincerely think he is the worst candidate due to his cognitive issues. I just pray that we do not look back at this era and wish things could be as they were during Buhari's government (God forbid).

As for appointment, Buhari ruined this country. He gave jobs to those he personally trusted (90% are incompetent). Why it took him 6 months to appoint ministers back in 2015.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by tollyboy5(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
faceland:

It's this year that his gaffes was noticed by me (just around the APC Primaries). Until a few months ago, I thought any body is better than Buhari.

I sincerely think he is the worst candidate due to his cognitive issues. I just pray that we do not look back at this era and wish things could be as they were during Buhari's government (God forbid).
Watch his interview with BBC . His health issues are been exaggerated for political reasons.

He's far better than obi and atiku to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by tollyboy5(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
faceland:

As for appointment, Buhari ruined this country. He gave jobs to those he personal trusted (90% are incompetent). Why it took him 6 months to appoint misters back in 2015.
He's not sick like the way people painted him. Funny enough he's getting stronger day by day.

Tinubu is know to always pick the best brain to work with regardless of tribe.
He's very rugged and street wise trust me.

Brilliant and rich and not a saint.
Tinubu can stand shoulders to shoulders with cabal but obi can't.
Once we have the best brain in government all tribe will be involved in national growth.

I would have chosen obi but what his records are not fascinating.

I don't choose anyone still but obi not as great as people paint him to be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by BreconHills(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sammy07:
Naptu2 cooking.

I always love your threads

Always detailed cool

And always sensible and informative.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by BreconHills(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Diligence:
Hey Guz: This is ECOWAS Project duly funded by ECOWAS. Unfortunately, while all other ECOWAS countries had long completed their own projects, Lagos has not even done up to 50 percent even about 5 years behind schedule and having misappropriated funds budgeted over & over again. This project was supposed to be 10 lanes linking up to Seme..., rail line is supposed to reach Okokomaiko, not truncated at Mile 2. Recall that funds had already been adequately allocated/disbursed!

Lagosians, nay Nigerians Pls take time and listen to the video of BABATUNDE BADAMOSI on what Lagos State did, has done is doing & will even do more with ECOWAS Funding...

How can someone just lie intentionally? You should be ashamed of yourself if you knew what the word means that is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by iwaeda: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
femlad97:
you are senseless...wetin concern oluomo with train wink u sure say u know Lagos
You hate the truth, fewer people will use danfo. Always think before you write. cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by faceland: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
cry
tollyboy5:

Watch his interview with BBC . His health issues are been exaggerated for political reasons.

He's far better than obi and atiku to be honest.

I disagree. It is selfevident that he often forgets what he talking about mid sentence.

Watch his speeches from 2015 vs 2022. The difference is clear.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blaze14k:

So thats the hype.. mehn i have nothing else to say

better

be reasonable next time with your babysit input, imagine stereotyping few people here to judge Yoruba people in your imbecilic post

may Amadioha handle you there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by faceland: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

He's not sick like the way people painted him. Funny enough he's getting stronger day by day.

Tinubu is know to always pick the best brain to work with regardless of tribe.
He's very rugged and street wise trust me.

Brilliant and rich and not a saint.
Tinubu can stand shoulders to shoulders with cabal but obi can't.
Once we have the best brain in government all tribe will be involved in national growth.

I would have chosen obi but what his records are not fascinating.

I don't choose anyone still but obi not as great as people paint him to be.

The Tinubu you know is not the same man campaigning (due to his age, he is deteriorating mentally)... Look at his pick as running mate. Should anything happen to him, that is who would be in charge. At the end of the day he would apoint those that know his secret over competent individuals.

Unfortunately, Obi stands no chance (outside of social media). He has impact but it is not as big as the #EndSARS generation thinks. It is better not to waste your vote on an unpopular candidate but instead move the needle by actually voting for 'the lesser of two evil'.

Anyway; Come February; let God's willing be done
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
faceland:

The Tinubu you know is not the same man campaigning (due to his age, he is deteriorating mentally)... Look at his pick as running mate. Should anything happen to him, that is who would be in charge. At the end of the day he would apoint those that know his secret over competent individuals.

Unfortunately, Obi stands no chance (outside of social media). He has impact but it is not as big as the #EndSARS generation thinks. It is better not to waste your vote on an unpopular candidate but instead move the needle by actually voting for 'the lesser of two evil'.

Anyway; Come February; let God's willing be done
Atiku is older than tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by faceland: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

Atiku is older than tinubu.

If they are to take psychological test (memorization, comprehension and so on), you know who will come out mentally fit and who wouldn't.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Komu1048(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
zelnababa:
thunder fire any yam leg tribe who go enter this train and still condem Lagos.

Hahaha, they no go ever hear. They will prefer to come and receive thunder in Lagos than enjoy their sitatome in alambla. U will soon see dem enjoy the train, take pictures inside the train to deceive one Ada that they r doing well. But anytime they c a Yoruba praising the govt. they will be quick to tell u how a particular man is the reason Lagos is not developing and why Yoruba is stupid to allow continuity in Lagos state, they will be shouting they own Lagos. I don’t know y a tribe can be hated all over the world. Yet they always see others problem and knows the solution except their own problem

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Blaze14k: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

better

be reasonable next time with your babysit input, imagine stereotyping few people here to judge Yoruba people in your imbecilic post

may Amadioha handle you there

Lol theres no need to have meaning convo with u cos u lot are so bitter. Eat ur lagos landlord or worship him i dont care buh dont force him down my throat cos he is ur god. Let him remain in lagos so he can build lagos more to ur taste.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by dewiseacre(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
After this, how many times will he ride on this train with the people he's supposed to be governing? Almost never!
Do they ride on your BRT buses? Do they enter your danfo buses? Do they use the hospitals they commission?

Come on people, think!

Nigerians just don't seem to know what to demand from their slave drivers leaders
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Mccullum: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
These are the reasons that made me to believed in leadership of Tinubu,

the difference is clear, Jagaban is a visionary leader, I'll vote and canvass people in neighbourhood to vote for him.

he's the best for Nigeria, through him, my HOPE IS RENEWED IN NIGERIA. He's the next president elect of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Echoban: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blaze14k:

So are u denying the fact that he is not in charge of lagos state?

Tell me one ex public office holder in Nigeria from president to state level whom their Political interest is not put into consideration by any incubent.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Blaze14k: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Echoban:

Tell me one ex public office holder in Nigeria from president to state level whom their Political interest is not put into consideration by any incubent.

Of course u can have someone in mind buh its not a must he will win. Bro tinubu is in full control of lagos and am sayin that is wrong. Ive never seen such elsewhere in nigeria or around the world
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by bolabadmus38: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Laudable project,I must say. Gov Sanwoolu, please kindly repair the Odo- Iya alaro axis of Maryland -ojota bridge inwards Ojota. Time,money,energy and so many other Resources are being wasted there on daily basis .... imagine, taking 40 minutes from Anthony to Ojota which shouldn't have taken more than three minutes.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by amaechi185: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2022
jHope Oluomo and co will not destroy it. After several years of promise and fail, since they days of Fashola. This will reduce the effect of agberos. Nice one. jHope Oluomo and co will not destroy it. After several years of promise and fail, since they days of Fashola. This will reduce the effect of agberos. Nice one. ...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by Diligence: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQLmg8svtWM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Pls watch this revealing YouTube video from Babatunde BADAMOSI on what Lagos did, is doing & might continue to do with funds for this ECOWAS 10 lanes & railways that should be from Lagos Marina to Okokomaiko....

See Title YouTube Video: "Revealing: Babatunde Gbadamosi talks about the Lagos Light Rail Project"

Lagos should be apologising to Lagosians, Nigerians, nay, ECOWAS citizens!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2022
WILL THE TRAIN STILL FUNCTION AFTER SANWO'S SECOND TERM HAS ENDED?
SEE THE DOME AMBODE CONSTRUCTED AT OSHODI RUSTING AWAY WITHOUT SANWO MAINTENANCE,EVERY DIRTY AND FILTHY BRT. angry
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) by COMPAQ(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
ShaqFu:
Let's hope the price will be cheaper than that of brt and they won't give flimsy excuses just because they want to increase the price like they did with brt. grin

What is important is that the fare is able to cover operational costs so that the train doesn't fall apart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. / Man, Wife, Sister Die In Bauchi Auto Crash While Returning Home After Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.