Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) (23017 Views)

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by Crafteck1: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Because na rice be una family problem?
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by ufotunang: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fake news
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by Ayomivic(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Now that they had seen the reason we support Tinubu what are they waiting for? Let us all Join hand to vote the intellectual man the person of Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu as president coming 2023.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by maxevans: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Reasons why Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be in Jail - Kenneth Okonkwo/David Hundeyin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax_hWRJX5iI

Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by KINGS100(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Agbadorians with cut and join is like 5 and 6. You couldn't even allow it to reach I minute because your scam will be exposed. May God deliver you people from this bondage of backwardness.
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by backnbeta(f): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Copycat
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by nony43(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
post=119327009:
See Children of hate, frustrations and perdition keep mute on this.

Hypocrites and bitter frustrated soyls everywhere cool tongue

Oga na master any day any time.

Hate is calling someone hate if I am Obi I will do the same.
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
yemmit90:
Peter Obi might be a good man, he is not really a problem or trying copying anyone, his followers are the biggest problem that might cost him a lot of votes before February.

The man may be inexperience at this level but he is trying his possible best to reach out to people he think can give him votes. Obidients should please allow this man to do his thing in peace without unnecessary hype or tag of being a messiah. You don't need to insult or course others to defend him, let him and his campaign team do the talking where it necessary or important.

Now that you had insulted hell out of other candidates, and your candidate did the same, how would you defend that? Let be guild in our utterances toward one another.
Exactly what I always say...
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by kennethesan(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Only the wise ones understand this.... That question was a very funny one..."how education is a scam". Not like question on how security will be tackled and he asked a man whose own state is under siege to ans for him... He simply was saying education isn't a scam by asking a Prof to ans it, not for him.
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by Bigleaf1006: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
jmoore:
Peter Obi is different from Babablu Bluublu bulabu.

Tinubu urchins should rest!! You guys act like people with damaged brains.

The op is the one that created a fake news about Peter Obi on lifting hundreds of millions of people out of poverty which one yeye mod pushed to the front-page and later removed it after traffic..

We know the collabo between Tinubu urchins and some moderators here.

BAT urchins with tia tia brain!!

Is that what this post is about?
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by intruder15(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Majesty2:
obingo fake fake, nah copy copy the bastard knows

Someone that can feed your generation is who you are calling bastard. If I may ask, why are you pained? Is it personal to you that Obi is running for president?
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by quiteboy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Since una say nah good thing, who no like good thing?
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Freethinker87:
Agbadorians have started again with their cut-and-join video propaganda.

What actually happened was that PO interacted with students about the importance of education and how his administration will solve the challenges in education. During the QA session, a young man asked PO 4 questions. His last question was about how PO plans to change the narrative that education is a scam. Obi answered that particular question by saying that education is the biggest investment any nation could give its citizens and that education is not a scam. Even after answering all his questions, PO also gave a professor in the audience a chance to speak about the importance of education.

Agbadorian cut PO's answers out and somehow this edited clip found its way to the frontpage. I'll be posting the unedited clip shortly. The days of cut-and-Join propaganda are over, we are not in 2014 anymore.

How far now? Have you done that?
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by Freethinker87: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
maasoap:

Our videographer hasn't uploaded the full clip yet. Be patient! In fact, I'm going to create a new thread with transcript of the Q&A session where PO answered this question succinctly before asking a professor in the audience to make an input.

I'll be tagging you and other irredeemable agbadorians soon.
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by TrumpDonald2: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
cosmos1440:

Your so called PO aka Peter-Pandora-him-too-dey-lie-Obi is the worst among the presidential candidates.
Why ?
1. He is a bloody/unrepentant/incorrigible liar
2. He stole so much from Anambra state to the extent that doctors were not paid for thirteen (13) months and primary/secondary school teachers and colleges of education/Polytechnic/university lecturers in higher institutions in Anambra state were not paid for 11 months.
3. Civil servants were constantly owed and were paid on a pro-rata basis.
4. Local government administration was literally dead during P.O's maladministration.
5. Pensioners did not receive a dime from his 8 years misgovernanance/administration
6. He was so much a failure, that the PDP kicked him out and he had to use Ojukwu's goodwill to get back to office under APGA.
7. He is a textbook definition of a pitical prostitute : from PDP to APGA to PDP to LP and will soon go back to the PDP
8. stealing Anambra state government money to finance private business (hero beer and Next supermarkets in Abuja and Port Harcourt)
... in addition, Google
1. Azukwu SARS and James Nwafor
2. How many goverental agencies did he create as governor - zilch/none/nada
3. the lies of Peter Obi....

I would have continued, but for time and space.

.In a nutshell, Peter Obi is a packaged fraud
But at least he's better than Bulaba grin
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by Mubiola360: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Manny21:
At least his delegation did not come after the meaningless "a town hall different from bala Blu bluh bulaba"
It takes a sensible guru to de code the balablu, blublu stuff. It's just a jab thrown at Arise TV.
He Tinubu is organizing a Town Hall meeting different from Balablu (Arise TV ) visitation/their nonsense organized town hall meeting where Dino showed Obi pepper.
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by MrALIVE: 12:00am On Dec 22, 2022
My conclusion is that nobody in his right senses will support tinubu.
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by AmuRubber(m): 12:53am On Dec 22, 2022
Freethinker87:
Agbadorians have started with their cut-and-join video propaganda again.

What actually happened was that PO interacted with students about the importance of education and how his administration will solve the challenges in education. During the QA session, a young man asked PO 4 questions. His last question was about how PO plans to change the narrative that education is a scam. Obi answered that particular question by saying that education is the biggest investment any nation could give its citizens and that education is not a scam. Even after answering all his questions, PO also gave a professor in the audience a chance to speak about the importance of education.

Agbadorian cut PO's answers out and somehow this edited clip found its way to the frontpage. I'll be posting the unedited clip shortly. The days of cut-and-Join propaganda are over, we are not in 2014 anymore.
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by tk4radi: 1:08am On Dec 22, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi copied Tinubu, Delegated Questions to Members of Campaign Team

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhZqtT0L2Tc

https://twitter.com/AsiwajuOladimej/status/1605584849489625088
A particular question sheey..??

He even said: “This One PASS Me” just before the Prof started answering.

Ok.
Peter Obi doesn't know everything.
Thanks Goodness He Was Just Open About It
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by harmonyglobal: 1:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Obedient castigating Tinubu should cover their faces in mud now that thier master did same thing. Over to you mr macaroni
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by Freethinker87: 3:04am On Dec 22, 2022
maasoap:

Link to unedited video below. Do you have another propaganda to sell, agbadorian?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g8eg9a

Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by barcaboi(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2022
Manny21:
At least his delegation did not come after the meaningless "a town hall different from bala Blu bluh bulaba"

But missed where he called Nassarawa a country lol
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by Jayspooky: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2022
When u see the people bashing Obi, you'd think their candidate is Martin Luther King only to realise he's an old frail fellow that spews gibberish on a daily. They already know their candidate is useless and incompetent so they are always looking out for similar traits in Obi. What Obi did in that town hall meeting is in no way similar to the Chatham house international disgrace. Your candidate is the only candidate this useless and if u were any better you wouldn't be supporting him.
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by LILTJAY: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s double standard madness that is annoying me

They have done everything they have all blamed tinubu for

Imagine all hell were let lose when tinubu did it but they are giving us a million excuses now
they are a very stupid and foolish tribe..
igbos

2 Likes

Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by BATified2023: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2022
LILTJAY:
they are a very stupid and foolish tribe..
igbos
they keep proving it everyday

The latest madness now is that it is tinubu that is sponsoring ipob
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by BATified2023: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2022
Freethinker87:

Link to unedited video below. Do you have another propaganda to sell, agbadorian?

but he himself invested in beer that was next to nothing

1 Share

Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by jossyx1(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2022
This is why i don't want to be associated with the Obi movements.... they shout and when their principal does something similar they become mute. He should bring ingenuity to the table and not the same old formular and same theories of the old ways.

i would have prefer Yemi Oshibanjo to this three contestants.
I don't think Obi has what will take to manage the terrible economy , don't think he's smart enough.
Re: Like Tinubu, Peter Obi Delegates Question To His Campaign Team Member(Video) by Addme: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2022
Freethinker87:

So what are you saying in essence?
He delegated the question to Pat Utomi or not?
In his words " Let Prof explain to us if education is a scam, this one.pass me"
Then he added that part written on the video after Utomi had answered the question.
Now tell me what he did different from.what Tinubu did.
Tinubu also answered some questions and delegated some to his team members and hell.was let loose.
Your video only proved the same thing.
Did he delegate the question or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Votes Against UN Resolution To Protect Human Rights Defenders / How $505m Recovered Funds Were Re-looted / Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.