Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor (15131 Views)

Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Shokoloko(f): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lol, When I was in the bank I could not count the number of ladies that would say "My husband bought ............."
Funny thing is the whole marketing team saw their applications for loans to buy the items they said their husbands bought.

May my son, grandson (all the males in my family) never have to be this man that has to continuously collect money in secret from his wife.

10 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by chiefolododo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
They want women to shrink themselves to feed their ego, so that they can constantly be seen and retain their head of the home status, thereby enabling these men to keep being lazy and not improve themselves much more than their wives financially.

1 Share

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Linkhopp01: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by shineeye1: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Let every husband work and pray FERVENTLY that God will enable him live life fully without any woman's money. The financial sufficiency of any husband is the beginning of his manhood ...
Guy, your manhood is not the presence or length of your third leg, it is your financial self sufficiency

3 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Gospel2Day: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ayinke93:
grin grin grin
Red pill food don land. They want to be head of house with no money. They want to form superiority on a woman's money. Shameless lot grin grin grin

He is NOT the Head of the house because he has more money, but because that's the position God puts him in the nuclear family.
If you have problem with that, go and argue with God.
If you rebel against his headship or despise him because you're richer than him, you will have God to contend with and answer to.

6 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by yinkeys(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Cypress042:

How do you measure a man's loyalty, the truth is woman can't handle power no matter how matured they are.
Experience don kee you there finish
grin

1 Like

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Streetmovement(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

As a man try your best to dey financially endowed, E get why!!

2 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Ayinke93(f): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gospel2Day:

He is NOT the Head of the house because he has more money, but because that's the position God puts him in the nuclear family.
If you have problem with that, go and argue with God.
If you rebel against his headship or despise him because you're richer than him, you will have God to contend with and answer to.

Which god? Krishna ,Allah or Jehobvah? or I almost forgot, there are thousands other. Tell me the one I'm contending with so i can prepare properly grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by yinkeys(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Streetmovement:

As a man try your best to dey financially endowed, E get why!!
grin make you go be Linda Ikeji husband make you see wotoporius shege grin
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by kaywhy09(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Gospel2Day: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ayinke93:

Which god? Krishna ,Allah or Jehobvah? or I almost forgot, there are thousands other. Tell me the one I'm contending with so i can prepare properly grin grin

You don't deserve my response.
When you die, you will understand the God I'm talking about.
Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Streetmovement(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
yinkeys:

grin make you go be Linda Ikeji husband make you see wotoporius shege grin

I can never be a husband to a talkative
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by hush15: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A 'Wise Woman' Richer Than Her Husband Will "Secretly" Give Him Money At Home - Pastor

A Ugandan pastor, Godfrey Kuteesa has said that a wise woman who is richer than her husband won't give money directly to their children, IGBERETV reports.

Pastor Kuteesa, made this statement in a tweet which is currently generating mixed reactions from Twitter users including Nigerians.

The pastor who is "Passionate about Boys & Men's Issue" wrote;

https://twitter.com/GODFREY_Kutesa/status/1604713052938567680?t=ul1SKeivfDnqKaqIBpmVHQ&s=19

Responding to a tweet on Tuesday December 20, he added;

https://twitter.com/GODFREY_Kutesa/status/1605225907219750912?t=JlPm0FLcWQ9GUgu95a7MIQ&s=19

Leave story, as a father I will give what I can afford to my children and hopefully I would have instilled in them the virtue of contentment. She doesn't need to give me money secretively to give them. She could as well give them and she has the prerogative to describe it the way she feels, whether from me or her or better still, US.

What I know is a wise woman builds her home and a foolish one destroy hers.

7 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Joshuam1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
For how long before the children will figure out that there father is not the provider.

Most men will still bully the woman.

1 Like

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Truvelisback(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gender wey believe say her money na her own while her husband money na our own. Nai u dey advise?

2 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Nicepoker(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Even evening newspapers surviving on urgent 2k de post comments.
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Cypress042(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
yinkeys:
Experience don kee you there finish grin
As they say experience is the best teacher.
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by yinkeys(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Streetmovement:

I can never be a husband to a talkative
Her money long o
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by CHoccolaTE: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ayinke93:

Don't mind him. As if the same Bible he is preaching from didn't command men to provide otherwise they become infidels. Why will a woman submit to leadership of an infidel that cannot provide?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
There's nothing bad in a woman covering her husband but not to d extent of looking irrelevant on top her own money

If a woman has money problem
If she no get problem
Nawa

4 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Streetmovement(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
yinkeys:

Her money long o

Naxo her mouth long too
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Ayinke93(f): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Don't mind him. As if the same Bible he is preaching from didn't command men to provide otherwise they become infidels. Why will a woman submit to leadership of an infidel that cannot provide?

do you get!!!! Abraham their father could feed a nation. Head of house with no shish grin grin grin
I never see

6 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by vickydevoka(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Cypress042:

How do you measure a man's loyalty, the truth is woman can't handle power no matter how matured they are.
No be lie

1 Like

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by vickydevoka(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
they'll rather use it and disrespect you no be women again cheesy,there men no i don't care whether your wife is 10x richer than you,have your own source of income ,to avoid nonsense cappings
I love what you said. But women are naturally wicked don’t forget. Especially my Igbo women. They will put the child in expensive school and ask you to pay half and they will pay the rest. If you refuse, the will tell all their family members she’s is they one paying everything. They family members will hate you. Even her jobless brother will hate you for been poor. Lol. I don’t pity women. I recently ex two this year. I no no whether na same god way create white ladies create black ladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by yinkeys(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
they'll rather use it and disrespect you no be women again cheesy,there men no i don't care whether your wife is 10x richer than you,have your own source of income ,to avoid nonsense cappings
E say na cappings grin
That woman go Dey sing as e Dey pain dem e Dey sweet us for your house. grin
Seriously I don’t know what those type of women gain in mocking their spouse
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2022
It is sad what the idea of marriage seems to be turning into, and how people that don't seem to have any experience are the ones making childish and bitter comments.
How can you share your body with someone but when it comes to money it becomes an issue of contention.
It is important for a couple to go through marriage counselling before getting married, things like this will be discussed and agreed on.
Why should a couples finance be separate and why should they have to spend money separately or even sneak money to each other to spend?
If they work as one as marriage was intended to be then finances should be polled together and used for the good of the household as agreed on by husband and wife.
And it's very possible because I know lots of couples that operate using this mindset and have beautiful marriages, I and my spouse do too and it's worked well for us.

2 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:18am On Dec 22, 2022
I don't believe in this man's teachings, times have changed. If a woman is the one who has more money and she leads the family, there is nothing wrong with it, it doesn't matter what the children think. Besides, how many men really deserve to be treated that way? I can bet you a good number of men will abuse such love and generosity.
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by culf: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Like my mother inlaw whenever oga is down financially and the children will not know until the man will tell them. What a wife!
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Shorty1980: 12:51am On Dec 22, 2022
not Nigerian woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get In Here For Your Quality And Affordable Shoes / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please. / Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.