Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps (25987 Views)

Tinubu Writes Reps, Seeks Consideration On Student Loan / Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Emi lo kan is using one of his puppet, Femi Gbajabiamila to pressure the CBN Governor, but baba is beating them to their own game and his tactics of buying time is working.

No bullion van

No Owambé

No Vote Buying. grin
What are you saying sef? Gbajabiamila was indicted in the report for covering Emefiele up.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Babaken(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
afbstrategies:

How about your own criminal? The useless 84 years old ex drug lord who has not visited US since his drug money was confiscated.
oga it seems your calculate is faulty he's 91 not 84 or are you referring to his wife.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Harmless1b(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Smh
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by lereinter(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Making cash scarce to promote electronic payments is like making petrol scarce to promote renewable energy.
What if the govt told us that they won't allow anyone to buy more than 1 litre of petrol every month to force us to purchase solar panels & switch to electric cars?

Cc seun

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Enyimbamercedes: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Before his return, a few bags will be shared amongst the honorable thieves…

Everything will fizzle out. Emefiele is a rascal
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by bonnyhope: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Emefele keep posting them till after election

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by BreakingNews21: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
All these rush -rush invitations are a wonder to behold. These new currency rules has these politicians hot-hot.

I noticed they didn't extend the invitation to the second in command of the CBN Bank if they really wanted to discuss economic business. wink

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/aboutcbn/TheList.asp

Mr. Godwin Emefiele (CON) (Chairman, Board of Directors )
Governor
Serving Since Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - To Date

Mrs. Aishah N, Ahmad (Board Member)
Deputy Governor, Financial System Stability Directorate
Serving Since Friday, March 23, 2018 - To Date
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Kaiser20: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tinubu must be a fool to think that a Fulani man Buhari will assist him become president.
They all know that Tinubu is the most corrupt politician after the APC primaries vote buying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Show and get arrested? Nope, he won’t

He clearly has some support inside the house

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by baralatie(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Haaaaaa!

Emiefele don run from naija loo!
grin
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Gipre(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Please how can I get strong Deliverance Ministers or Prayer Warriors in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

I am in Nigeria but My Uncle has been sick for over 2 months in Atlanta, Georgia.
He is in a hospital there called Grady Health.

I believe his case is spiritual and I want some strong ministers of God to pray for him but I don't know where to start from.

What can I do?
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by frog12: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
e no go come. DSS go arrest am. he go stay there
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I'll urge INEC not to waste Money conducting elections next year. They should as a matter of urgency declear Obi president of Nigeria come Feb.

I'll also urge HE Peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now. No doubt, he is the next president of Nigeria

you think Nigeria election is aguleri township chairmanship election

postelection 2023, you and your obi should apply for introduction to politics Pol 101 at bourdillion classes next year
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Tradman: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Emi lo kan is using one of his puppet, Femi Gbajabiamila to pressure the CBN Governor, but baba is beating them to their own game and his tactics of buying time is working.

No bullion van

No Owambé

No Vote Buying. grin
Tinubu na learner

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by treatise: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
iSense247:
Tinubu is in serious trouble. Without vote buying and violence, I have more electoral value than him.

Buhari will show you shege. Ere lo'pe ni? grin grin
With this singular policy all Buhari's "sins" have been forgiven. This is a silent revolution!
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by undigeh: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Is CBN governor reporting to them or Mr President?
When Buhari sent the name of Magu to them for approval as EFCC chairman, they refused and Buhari ignored them and gave them Magu appointment at acting capacity.
Buhari and his CBN will go ahead no going back.

New Nigeria is in the making.

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by frog12: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
hahahah
sukkot:
lol baba ti japa . baba no wan efcc wahala
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by clevybrown(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Emefiele the dullard from the East
e pain u..... Hahahahahahahagrin grin
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
This country na jungle ... grin grin grin
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Even though emefiele wanted to wear a human face albinitio, but for the very fact that tinubu defeated him in the primaries is the very essence he is conniving with buhari to frustrate tifnubu and apc.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Bkdson2121: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Islie:
The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emeifile, has written to the House of Representatives, explaining why he will not be able…

https://dailytrust.com/im-attending-to-health-issues-abroad-emeifile-writes-reps/

Emeifile is smarter than most of you fools
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Try something else this is incomparable Sir. Anything to give us free and fair election is supported.
lereinter:
Making cash scarce to promote electronic payments is like making petrol scarce to promote renewable energy.
What if the govt told us that they won't allow anyone to buy more than 1 litre of petrol every month to force us to purchase solar panels & switch to electric cars?

Cc seun

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by baretalk: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lies, he wants to run.
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by FireUpNow(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Heavy lie ooo Godwin Emiefele is dodging
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Mindcure: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author= post=119329033][/quote] urchin

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by Miles300: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Is it shameful that officials are alys abroading for health treatments...while the health in Nigeria is rotting away? Omo are we not tired of suffering in this part of the world ?
Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by 5starMan: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:
Anybody supporting this treasonable bastard needs his head re examined.

Emefile has shown that he is only answerable to the WEF agenda and not to the overall Nigerian economy.

Why can't the National Assembly issue a bench warrant for his arrest for evading a public committee ?

Why is he avoiding the public committee if his policies on cashless economy are noble and to the benefit of the Nigerian economy ?

The NASS must as a matter of urgency begin to repeal the governing act of the CBN governor and ensure that the governor of the central bank is answerable only to the Senate.

One idiot like Emefile who has sold himself to Jewish banksters should not be allowed to determine our monetary policy without recourse to Senate scrutiny and approval.

The NASS should as a matter of urgency serve this bald vulture idiot an impeachment notice already.

No other govt appointee has done so much damage as Emefile to our economy.

In a sane country ,Emefile would have been slowly rotting away in a dank cell for the rest of his treacherous slave ass .

Propaganda from the WASTE

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by swaggerjack: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:

No bullion van

No Owambé

No Vote Buying. grin
Emefiele must not succumb to the intimidation of the Chicago mafia lord and physical and spiritual bully.

1 Like

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by mankan2k7(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
This CBN governor is giving me joy and hope for a better Nigeria. If he can sustain this policy without fear, Nigerians will appreciate him later. He is dealing right now with all the corrupt political structures. I think Buhari is no longer a dullard. Giving bad politicians wotowoto.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps by KanwuliaExtra: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Emefiele should stay there till March abeg! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Adeleke Cleared Hospital Bill Of Osun Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplet(pics) / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe / Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.