Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Is Boko Haram A Political Tool? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Boko Haram A Political Tool? (6413 Views)

How To Defeat Boko Haram: A Message To Nigerian Security Services / Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP / The Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge In Lagos,a Political Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Boko Haram A Political Tool? by bouzymill2: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf:

There are different ways to tackle the underlying malaise.
In this case, the malaise is political, it is the born to rule attitude some have. It needs to be tackled, quartered, diced and flushed down the toilet.

I totally understand your point and I know for sure, it is political. though, some people will attack me and say, "it is only a fool that would think it's political" but hey, That my opinion. However, the scenario of "tackled, quartered, diced and flushed" is definitely what should happen even if they are not political. Infact, it is the same tactical approach to stop any organized crime . the main point is there's need for something to be done as fast as possible before these guys strike again.

It is rather shameful if CNN could get to the Boko Haram spokesperson when Nigerian journalists can't even give correct names of those involved. It shows our backwardness in so many things. and this lackadaisical attitude is what the federal government is showing in this case. This " i don't really care attitude" is still the same reason Nigerians are really suffering in Libya right now.

I'm not trying to downplay the "politicalness" of this. . . but the face is, it's an "offside" point to the pressing issue which is for GEJ to do something concrete.
Re: Is Boko Haram A Political Tool? by nagoma(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2011
It is really confusing;

1. 3 Christian ladies are still in detention in connection with the massive bomb blast in the Army barracks mammy market in Bauchi on Wednesday July 6th 2011, in which 13 people died. This was claimed by so called Boko Haram.

2. Mrs. Lydia Joseph ([b]a christian )[/b]on Satuday August 27th 2011 set on fire the St. Johns Cathedral Church in Bauchi. If she succeeeded in escaping unnoticed the act will be claimed through a telephone call by "Boko Haram".

3. The intending suicide bomber caught shot dead attempting to crash into police station we understand may not be a muslim. I wonder if anyone has more information on his identity. (his body, clothing,and car were well preserved so his identity must have been confirmed now after about 6 weeks.)

Of course there are also many many muslims in detention in connection with the BH so called islamization campaign - I just wonder why christians are also apparently working together with this terror group?
Re: Is Boko Haram A Political Tool? by xterra2(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
nagoma:

It is really confusing;

1. 3 Christian ladies are still in detention in connection with the massive bomb blast in the Army barracks mammy market in Bauchi on Wednesday July 6th 2011, in which 13 people died. This was claimed by so called Boko Haram.

2. Mrs. Lydia Joseph ([b]a christian )[/b]on Satuday August 27th 2011 set on fire the St. Johns Cathedral Church in Bauchi. If she succeeeded in escaping unnoticed the act will be claimed through a telephone call by "Boko Haram".

3. The intending suicide bomber caught shot dead attempting to crash into police station we understand may not be a muslim. I wonder if anyone has more information on his identity. (his body, clothing,and car were well preserved so his identity must have been confirmed now after about 6 weeks.)

Of course there are also many many muslims in detention in connection with the BH so called islamization campaign - I just wonder why christians are also apparently working together with this terror group?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
QUestions needing answers
Re: Is Boko Haram A Political Tool? by goyo: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2011
I think boko-haram is a political tool, this guys are obviously been manipulated 2 achieve political ends, and so bad that the cause they are fighting for is unthinkable, there are so many interesting articles on this website about boko haram/, www.boko-haram.info
Re: Is Boko Haram A Political Tool? by Beanscake: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes / Boko Haram Gain More Towns, Fighter Jets Do Nothing - Yahoo News / Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.