Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio (6395 Views)

They Want To Impeach Me - Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu / PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma / APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by nairalandkachy1: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
The Senate Is Stable and Harmonious, Working Towards A Greater and Better Nigeria

The Nigerian Senate under the leadership of His Excellency, Senator Godswill Akpabio is stable and harmonious and cannot be distracted by the innuendo of the merchants of political tar brush by what appears to be a syndicated media attack from outside the precincts of the National Assembly, Hon Eseme Eyiboh, Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) to the President of the Senate has said.

Reacting to syndicated reports in some weekend newspapers about plots to distabilise the Senate and its leadership, Eyiboh said the reports were complete imaginations and sometimes laced with malice to achieve what senators are yet to comprehend.

Noting that the Senate has since gone past the experience of the keenly contested leadership election, Eyiboh said the plot to drag in Senators who initially did not support the emergence of the present leadership into a conspiracy that does not exist was uncharitable to the senators and a needless umbrage.

“Senators are presently concluding their holidays in their constituencies and other places they have chosen to spend their time after the rigours of the inauguration and ministerial screening and other constructive engagements,” Eyiboh said.

“All senators are also refreshing themselves ahead of the resumption, therefore, any suggestions that they are presently engaged in other subversive plots against the institution is rather uncharitable. It is mostly uncharitable for those senators who initially did not support the emergence of the leadership but who have all unanimously endorsed the Senator Akpabio-led leadership. Continuing to link these senators with needless conspiracy with barely disguised innuendo is rather unkind.

“We call on the media not to give in to the conspiratorial tales, and not to give damage to the reputations that they have built over time,” Eyiboh concluded.

Rt Hon Eseme Eyiboh
Special Adviser, Media & Publicity to the President of the Senate

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7842487/some-senators-plot-akpabios-impeachment#125821700

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by OBTOREPA(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Okay, encourage yourself.
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by yinkus6750(m): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nobody will impeach our uncommon Senate President.
After All PRAYERS have been duly forwarded to members email boxes

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by YouandiAllofus: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mr. Akpabs, don't bother explaining, we know how things work in this country.
In due course, the true picture will avail itself to the public.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by christejames(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
We are watching!
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by Racoon(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Stable senate being led with a corrupt senate president appointed by a president with integrity issue. Continue!

5 Likes

Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
water is wet
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by SultanOfPuna: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by wesidoemma020: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Alright what’s next
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by mcgodison2531(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Waste of time
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by SensualMan: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Expect your impeachment letter on a very good Monday morning in your mailbox soon. Ediot!

5 Likes

Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by gift2xl: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
The next Nigerian president

1 Like

Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by Smitaro100(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yeye government undecided
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by id4sho(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
E go shock you , next seconds things will fall aparttongue

2 Likes

Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by Otasikwe(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
gift2xl:
no be lai
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by Cantonese: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na like joke like joke Labalaba dey enter bush.
Very soon we go dey hear bigger stories. Na here we dey. Play play dem go remove am.
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by gift2xl: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Otasikwe:
no be lai

Revelation
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by eraly(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Let's wait and see nah.
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by ruggedboych: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
E go do you like film, pathetic old fool angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by Reelmii: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ok..just make sure u trust no one
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mumu talk. Dem go shock you
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
ruggedboych:
E go do you like film, pathetic old fool angry
no mind the old fool
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by damble: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sit down there
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by Godstiger(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jokers
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by QualityDes: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2023

Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by complexstuffs(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
IPOB cannibals only creating lies and trying to stir up trouble
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by spencekat(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
gift2xl:
Which Nigeria? In 2027 or what year?
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by Djele: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why will it not be stable when u are always sending prayers to their various accounts.
Re: Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio by Dittodat: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Racoon:
Stable senate being led with a corrupt senate president appointed by a president with integrity issue. Continue!
Corrupt brain who lacks basic ethics and morals posting rubbish trash as usual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8-Mobile-Policemen Arrested For Mounting Illegal Check-Points / Senator Dino Melaye Is In Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo / Eastern Nigeria Development Commission (ENDC)projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.