Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 (2683 Views)

TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta / Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature / Elon Musk’s Starlink To Compete Against MTN, Glo In Nigeria By 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by Jimmythewise: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
omale88:
there was no problem,you created your own problem,i stated clearly that its not for average people,43$ is lik 22k in naira,some nysc corps earn about 30 every month,the minimum wage is 30k in Nigeria,if you live on your own and earn 30k every month you cant afford it,if you can afford it or can afford to do it for people then the post is not for you simple.as i said there was no problem with the post in the first place, abroad they pay upto 110$-500$ per month for starlink sub depending on what plan ,if they decide to make it so here how many people do you think can afford it?thats my point as simple as it is.

There is one fact here.

Average Nigerians cannot afford starlink subscriptions.

I will not respond to your mention again.
Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by Ournolly: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
drizzle0007:

You seem disturbed or ill-mannered.
He seems seriously disturbed.
Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by 99thEnemy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Parachoko:
I no even hear anything from Google,even though dem also talk say dem go start operation this month.

I hope this Starlink kit no go dey too expensive .

I hope so too
Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by oyekanwahab(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Have already received mine

Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by Bossman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Speeds will take a hit though when several people are connected. That 150Mbps will become slow if 10-15 households with multiple people are actively connected at the same time.

Jimmythewise:
If it is truly unlimited, Nigerians can maximize it by using one wifi for a whole community

1 Like

Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by rumenase(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
omale88:
stop mentioning me,i didn't quote or mention anyone when i post my opinion so dont mention me,i was not requesting for advice either unless you guys are looking for something different,if that would work for you fuking do it,you dont represent the average Nigerian who earns 30k per month and still need internet,my post was for those people,if you are beyond that class why bother?
Oga calm down no be fight na free forum if you no want make dey tag you no comment just read and pass.

1 Like

Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
rumenase:
Oga calm down no be fight na free forum if you no want make dey tag you no comment just read and pass.
you cant even spell reminisce lol.you deserve a break.
Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by rumenase(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
omale88:
you cant even spell reminisce lol.you deserve a break.
And you cannot spell surrounded 😂 yeye dey smell.
Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2023
rumenase:
keep making excuses for yourself 😂 loser
im the son of a former deputy governor i have properties across the country, abundant lands in my hometown,bagaji,kpatala,abejikolo and icheke sounds like a win to me,il never be poor nor be a looser.maybe you should learn to know people before you mouth your saliva all over the place.typical habit of a looser is what you are portraying, stalking people and picking up fight conversations with them.

Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by rumenase(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2023
omale88:
im the son of a former deputy governor i have properties across the country, abundant lands in my hometown,bagaji,kpatala,abejikolo and icheke sounds like a win to me,il never be poor nor be a looser.maybe you should learn to know people before you mouth your saliva all over the place.typical habit of a looser is what you are portraying, stalking people and picking up fight conversations with them.
loser 😂 you have money and you’re trying desperately to prove it to me 😂 e-diot. You that cannot afford $43 per month

1 Like

Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
rumenase:
You talk too much. Big name no dey yarn much. I just dey look you dey laff 😂 small pikin
just so you know in case of next time boy,you can only refer to people who ask or beg you for money or gifts as poor,its totally ignorant to call people who are on royalties poor,so while you are laughing be taking your notes,i talk only when it concerns me, i am not a prideful person kiddo.
Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by rumenase(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
omale88:
just so you know in case of next time boy,you can only refer to people who ask or beg you for money or gifts as poor,its totally ignorant to call people who are on royalties poor,so while you are laughing be taking your notes,i talk only when it concerns me, i am not a prideful person kiddo.
dude WTF!!! 😳😳😳are you Fr? you that is bragging about generational wealth on a public forum? Get a life……. Loser

1 Like

Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
rumenase:
you talk too much broke pussy ass nigga hiding behind one chinko phone 😂
go to bed leprechaun maybe you would grow tall in your dreams.
Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by rumenase(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
omale88:
Goodnight loser
Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by rumenase(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
omale88:
You’re even active in romance section, I pity you be living in dream land. Romance kee you dia….. loser! Small pikin wey still dey say mummy thank you
Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 06, 2023
rumenase:
You’re even active in romance section, I pity you be living in dream land. Romance kee you dia….. loser! Small pikin wey still dey say mummy thank you
leprechaun you are just jealous as fu#ck i feel your pain since you can't date tall girls,they tire of you speaking up to them while they look down to you right? grin keep studying my profile,its the best decision you've made in your life so far.
Re: FG Says Starlink To Roll Out Service In Nigeria Before End Of 2022 by rumenase(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2023
omale88:
leprechaun you are just jealous as fu#ck i feel your pain since you can't date tall girls,they tire of you speaking up to them while they look down to you right? grin keep studying my profile,it’s the best decision you've made in your life so far.
good morning loser

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Unlocked Blackberry Work In Nigeria / Sweet! Android 5.0 Will Be Named ‘lollipop’ / Best Android Phone For Gaming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.