Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates (16786 Views)

Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... / Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Fearyourcreator: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2022
Wainey:
In as much as i do not want those old men back in power.

You cant beat a ruling party by becoming a solo player.

When PMB was going solo, he failed alot of times before getting allies like Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and many others.

Peter Obi doesnt even have interest in other gubernatorial candidates of LP, he publicly traded off the Rivers state candidate for his own ambition, thats selfish, brutal and annoying.
Social media noise cant make u win election, u need the structure of those councillors, Chairmen, governor candidates to deliver their respective strongholds.

Obidients should wake up before its too late, cos being president is one thing, presiding over the countries affairs is another thing that requires a team
Am saying it again... If he wins... He wont do much ... They wont allow him... He should have built... To me he knows he was only taking advantage of those who doesn't understand how politics plays... You need the structure ... You can't do it alone in house... By that time our votes wont be needed to remove him... It will be easier for them... He should have built the party...
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Daniego(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2022
jamace:

Tinubu is a Renewed Hopelessness.

If suffer never do you, vote Tinubu..

I am hyperObidient. To rescue Nigeria is a task that must be done..

Thank you my dear, suffer never tire am. Imagine buying a loaf of bread 14000 instead of 400 yet some lunatics are still supporting APC to continue making things harder for the citizens.
post=119339654:

Tinubu can only president of Western Agboros not Nigeria president, Buhari know his game, una go get sense soon, I hope you have read this

Point of correction, Lagos Agbero not Western Agbero please. His madness stops in Lagos so don't give power he does not have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by TheChameleon: 6:59am On Dec 22, 2022
ONLY a brainless fool will say things like " Buhari will use and dump Tinubu... he's planning to backstab him"

Someone like Tinubu is very dangerous to compete with. He plans all the way till the very end.

You think he would have lasted for so long on top without being well aware that Buhari can betray him?

Did Buhari support him for APC Primaries ? How slim was his margin of victory?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by obembet(f): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2022
Wainey:

When PMB was going solo, he failed alot of times before getting allies like Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and many others.

Peter Obi doesnt even have interest in other gubernatorial candidates of LP, he publicly traded off the Rivers state candidate for his own ambition, thats selfish, brutal and annoying.

Social media noise cant make u win election, u need the structure of those councillors, Chairmen, governor candidates to deliver their respective strongholds.

Obidients should wake up before its too late, cos being president is one thing, presiding over the countries affairs is another thing that requires a team

Obidient will beat you o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Livingshadow: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2022
Will he campaign for other parties' candidates before? As if this is news. In fact, reassuring his party members continually of his resolve to campaign for his party but never doing so shows his party loyalists have been having doubts as to where mr president"s heart trully lies.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by misan1977: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Background games being played by buhari and Tinubu

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by duality(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2022
When Obidients and Mikano people make Buhari a part of their campaign, you make him involved.

Sometimes I wonder if Obidients and Mikanites have strategy.

Fine, Buhari don't want to be too involved.

When you make it an issue, he'll get involved and rig, to prove a point.

I asked one of them who opened a thread about buhari supporting Tinubu.

So that what will happen?

Buhari is not on the ballot, if you push too much, he will get involved and rig you out.

Of course you will go to court.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Enemyofpeace: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Deceit
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by derecho(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Keep advertising your idiocy.
You think all Nigerians are as stupid as you.
Dukeofotukpo:

That means your blind if you can’t notice his achievments in office his 8years is far more better than pdp 16years of nothing
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Parachoko: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2022
Manny21:
To campaign with what? Buhari campaigning for APC is a liability. It adds no electoral value to the campaign of a party with already battered image and reputation.
Buhari have millions of loyal supporters in the North.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Apophenia24k: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2022
Wainey:

Obi should wake up before its too late, cos being president is one thing, presiding over the countries affairs is another thing that requires a team

You didn't even mentioned Atiku that's a major threat to BAT. A party that was not even known 5months ago giving you headache... you guys are so shameless
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119339587:

Incoherent jargons.........as usual
Fake laughter everywhere in one post cheesy

Anambra, someone just asked you this question on the 2nd page,
can you honestly answer him biko?
Baring in mind that "all liars go to hell fire".
So, honest answer please.
Xmas is just 4 days away, so when are you going?
U don pack ya Ghana must go bag

As e dey sweet us....... wink
It's funny you're joining to mock easterners due to insecurity in the region
I thought you loved all of Nigeria and wish her well
This non-binary zombies have forgotten that their darling daddy is the one in charge of security
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Benwallt(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2022
derecho:
Even Buhari can't stop Nigerians at this point.
But it'd be interesting to see Buhari come and tell Nigerians what he and APC have done in 8years
What were pdp telling you for their 16years back then? Until Tinubu rattled them and saved the country from their grip. Now we are moving at faster speed in achieving national cohesion and prosperity under APC.

Stop asking questions you can find answers to, get your pvc n vote APC in the next election for the wheel to keep rolling. Make your vote count.

A vote for pdp, LP, Ap, APGA is a wasted vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2022
Manny21:
To campaign with what? Buhari campaigning for APC is a liability. It adds no electoral value to the campaign of a party with already battered image and reputation.

Not in Kano, Katsina, Borno, Yobe, Kaduna et al. Those that bring up the big numbers.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by derecho(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Reading your first line discouraged me from continuing.
It only shows you don't understand the issue.
Benwallt:
What were pdp telling you for their 16years back then? Until Tinubu rattled them and saved the country from their grip. Now we are moving at faster speed in achieving national cohesion prosperity under APC.

Stop asking questions you can find answers to, get your pvc n vote APC in the next election for the wheel to keep rolling. Make your vote count.

A vote for pdp, LP, Ap, APGA is a wasted vote
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Babaken(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2022
Make una put rope for his neck and drag him out.

Baba is giving you guys body language you don't want to understand.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Benwallt(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2022
derecho:
Reading your first line discouraged me from continuing.
It only shows you don't understand the issue.
Always on the run when challenged with fact.

No place for emotional blackmail and sentiment in our polity again.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Elidrisy20: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2022
Before nko
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Jack500: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119339654:

Tinubu can only president of Western Agboros not Nigeria president, Buhari know his game, una go get sense soon, I hope you have read this
You shallow minded people said more than this before the Primary, last last, you eat your vomit.

February is here, your brain will start working by then. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by derecho(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2022
What fact?
That Lagos wasn't mismanaged by Tinubu?
That urchins are no longer on major roads?
Guy, I love healthy discussion and I enjoy learning But I hate wasting my time especially if the ignorant person is not smart enough to act smart from the beginning.

Your first line, like I said, discouraged me.
Next time, pretend to be smart from your opening statements.
Benwallt:
Always on the run when challenged with fact.

No place for emotional blackmail and sentiment in our polity again.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Indispensable85(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2022
Zombiediots and Mikanoids will cry blood now. Lol.......
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by deeva2: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2022
linkers:
Obi will win bc Nigerians have suffered enough under the evil Apc

You and your family left Anambra for Lagos because Obifraud failed you when he was a governor..

Experience counts

Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by deeva2: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Shame on Haters..

Tinubu is your next president.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by vengertime: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Wainey:

Obi should wake up before its too late, cos being president is one thing, presiding over the countries affairs is another thing that requires a team

Ok we hear you And see you

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by lhordspy: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119339587:

Incoherent jargons.........as usual
Fake laughter everywhere in one post cheesy

As e dey sweet us....... wink

You know this people so well. They cant type one sentence without filling it with fake laughter emoji. At first i thoughg they were trying to be funny. But then i realised, they are just trying to hide their tears.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Benwallt(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2022
derecho:
What fact?
That Lagos wasn't mismanaged by Tinubu?
That urchins are no longer on major roads?
Guy, I love healthy discussion and I enjoy learning But I hate wasting my time especially if the ignorant person is not smart enough to act smart from the beginning.

Your first line, like I said, discouraged me.
Next time, pretend to be smart from your opening statements.
Fools sometimes equate their foolishness to wisdom when surrounded by docile n inactive people. I am here to correct that anomaly.

You smart n you coming up with frivolous claim. How is that one smartness? If Lagos was mismanaged by Tinubu, you will agree with if you are really smart that people that came after will still mismanage it but the case is different because he did not only shuned mismanagement but laid a solid foundation that will make mismanagement impossible for those coming after him.

Talk, don't run.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by tollyboy5(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2022
afbstrategies:
Buhari campaigning for Tinubu on what ground or achievement?

Lagos achievement.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Olafaf(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2022
As e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by derecho(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Talk with who?
I don't waste time with stupid people.
Your superiors know.

Like I said, just pretend to be smart. I might oblige you.
First you don't even understand the difference between a fact and a claim and you're here typing thrash.

Benwallt:
Fools sometimes equate their foolishness to wisdom when surrounded by docile n inactive people. I am here to correct that anomaly.

You smart n you coming up with frivolous claim. How is that one smartness? If Lagos was mismanaged by Tinubu, you will agree with if you are really smart that people that came after will still mismanage it but the case is different because he did not only shuned mismanagement but laid a solid foundation that will make mismanagement impossible for those coming after him.

Talk, don't run.

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Benwallt(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2022
derecho:
Talk with who?
I don't waste time with stupid people.
Your superiors know.

Like I said, just pretend to be smart. I might oblige you.
First you don't even understand the difference between a fact and a claim and you're here typing thrash.

Talk to human beings not destitute obidense. I laugh. I will stop here to maintain my sanity.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by 77up(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Zombiediots in the mud grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / Ibadan Explosion: CAC Documents Of The Mining Firm Carry Foreign Names - Makinde / Diezani Flings Away News Reporters Cameras And Recorders At Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.