Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates (16809 Views)

Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... / Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Qurungu: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2022
Wainey:
In as much as i do not want those old men back in power.

You cant beat a ruling party by becoming a solo player.

When PMB was going solo, he failed alot of times before getting allies like Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and many others.

Peter Obi doesnt even have interest in other gubernatorial candidates of LP, he publicly traded off the Rivers state candidate for his own ambition, thats selfish, brutal and annoying.
Social media noise cant make u win election, u need the structure of those councillors, Chairmen, governor candidates to deliver their respective strongholds.

Obi should wake up before its too late, cos being president is one thing, presiding over the countries affairs is another thing that requires a team
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by 77up(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2022
Babaken:
Make una put rope for his neck and drag him out.

Baba is giving you guys body language you don't want to understand.
Let's just imagine Baba decided to campaign for Obi grin
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by IgOga(m): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2022
linkers:
Obi will win bc Nigerians have suffered enough under the evil Apc

And how exactly will Obi end the suffering?

Did Obi end the suffering of Anambra after 8 years?

Did Obi end the suffering of Nigeria after 5 years working with GEJ?

Obi said PDP and APC are the problem of Nigeria but he was a PDP member until ipob decided to cannonise him as Saint and Saviour of the deluded

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2022
afbstrategies:
Buhari campaigning for Tinubu on what ground or achievement?

Partly on the achievement of 2nd Niger Bridge that enables you to get home safely grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Diligence: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQLmg8svtWM

Ladies & Gentlemen, Pls watch this revealing YouTube video from Babatunde BADAMOSI on what Lagos did, is doing & might continue to do with funds for this ECOWAS 10 lanes & railways that should be from Lagos Marina to Okokomaiko....

See Title YouTube Video: "Revealing: Babatunde Gbadamosi talks about the Lagos Light Rail Project"

Lagos should be apologising to Lagosians, Nigerians, nay, ECOWAS citizens!!!
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by leketon: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119339567:
I thought Tinubu is a king maker, he made Buhari president, he should make himself president grin grin why going around begging Osibanjo and Buhari grin grin grin una never see anything grin grin

Osinbajo paid him a visit please get your information correctly.

Buhari is the campaign Chairman, his children Yusuf, Zara and the rest have been attending rallies.

You don't need all theses kind of talk please.

Canvass for your candidate...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by leketon: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2022
linkers:
Obi will win bc Nigerians have suffered enough under the evil Apc

That's not how it works my dear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by leketon: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nothing is as delusional as having it in mind that Obi will win Presidency? How?

Do you people really understand Politics sad

Even sad

I wonder, they think is by emotions.

Even their candidate have been avoiding holding rallies in the Northwest and Northeast.
We are not talking about religion acceptability, Okorocha his more popular than Obi in the north.
LP can not win 25% of votes in the any northern state.

You may not want to hear but, is the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Okoroawusa: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Kingspin:
Na by force to rule Nigeria
Exactly what I have been asking Peter Obi
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2022
leketon:

I wonder, they think is by emotions.

Even their candidate have been avoiding holding rallies in the Northwest and Northeast.
We are not talking about religion acceptability, Okorocha his more popular than Obi in the north.
LP can not win 25% of votes in the any northern state.

You may not want to hear but, is the fact.
Obi rally in North start January
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by leketon: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119344363:

Obi rally in North start January

I know...
But why?
That's the place he should put more effort.

Going to where he already has support 1st base to me is not necessary.

By the time you see his rally in cure North, you will be discouraged.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by obyno82: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119339619:

A very BIG AMEN.
God bless you too and most importantly,
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.

you have no shame. All of a sudden you have found a voice, God will never be kind to you for marketing a disaster to us as president because of your selfish interest. By the way this statement from Garba Shehu is damage control, Buhari's body language is clear.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by obyno82: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Same to you brother….my prayers everyday is for all the sympathizers of terrorists in Nigeria to become victims of the terrorists they support.
'
I say a big Amen to that, because this prayer also impacts you, there is no difference between you and a terrorist sympathizer if you cannot speak the truth to power but rather you support them, and you want them to continue again.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Godispeace: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2022
when these biafra ipob who call themselves obidients start calling themselves Nigerians , i just laugh at their stupidity , do they think they use that their 429 format to the real patriotic Nigerians (South West and North) just see the mor0n now , he is one of them
derecho:
Even Buhari can't stop Nigerians at this point.
But it'd be interesting to see Buhari come and tell Nigerians what he and APC have done in 8years
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2022
leketon:

I know...
But why?
That's the place he should put more effort.

Going to where he already has support 1st base to me is not necessary.

By the time you see his rally in cure North, you will be discouraged.
Obi has campaign in North Central, and Northeast Taraba, mind you Northwest he is doing his homework first before campaign, he is yer to campaign in South-east, Lagos and Abuja theses are area he will definitely win
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Lalar27: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119345751:

Obi has campaign in North Central, and Northeast Taraba, mind you Northwest he is doing his homework first before campaign, he is yer to campaign in South-east, Lagos and Abuja theses are area he will definitely win
Even Joseph in the Bible did not dream reach this stage lol am sure he will just be laughing at you guys now. See how you are calculating it as if you are the only person to vote mark my word peter obi will be battling with kwakwaso for the third place. even if a surprise is going to come up next year it will be from atiku but for now TINUBU look clear to win
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Mccullum: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2022
JAGABAN is still the man that has potentials of becoming Nigeria president in 2023.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by MiaBeer(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2022
Baddosqqi:

Partly on the achievement of 2nd Niger Bridge that enables you to get home safely grin
Go and sit down. Brainwashed urchin. Did you eat a bridge this morning. Bridge kiiiii u there
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by MiaBeer(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lagos achievement.

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by erioluwa869: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
City boyCity boy...
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by pacespot(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
And some people still doubting this guy can rig the election for Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by tollyboy5(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
MiaBeer:
I'm king of capping
Yes you are.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by leketon: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
post=119345751:

Selecting Christian populated states (Nasarawa & Taraba)?
Am taking of Kebbi, Zamfara, Bauchi etc.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by derecho(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
So una don graduate from 419 to 429?
Keep laughing till you enter market.
If you like tag every OBIdient ipob or Biafran na your wahala be that.

Ode with expired format.
Godispeace:
when these biafra ipob who call themselves obidients start calling themselves Nigerians , i just laugh at their stupidity , do they think they use that their 429 format to the real patriotic Nigerians (South West and North) just see the mor0n now , he is one of them
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Neetyboyabram: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jagaban!!! Nigeria most go Tinubu on top
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Neetyboyabram: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Neetyboyabram:
Jagaban!!! Nigeria most go Tinubu on top
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by MiaBeer(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

I am a mumu.
Yes you are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by sapele914(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
derecho:
Even Buhari can't stop Nigerians at this point.
But it'd be interesting to see Buhari come and tell Nigerians what he and APC have done in 8years
Almijiri be more interested in what your state Governor did for you, lazy minded thing.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by sapele914(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
post=119345751:

Anambra State, The Apga Judas will not even win.

Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Kingspin(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Exactly what I have been asking Peter Obi
Na by sense.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by NLPoliceWoman: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
obyno82:

God will never be kind to you for marketing a disaster to us as president because of your selfish interest.

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
Rule 8.
Re: Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by SadoVic: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Buhari your achievement supposed to be campaigning for Tinubu not this one without nothing to show....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Undergo Medical Check-ups During Short Leave / Soludo Swears-In Anambra State Commissioners / Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.