Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,279 members, 7,936,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Who Would You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Vote For? (173 Views)

Would You Vote For An Atheist? / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole / Accomplishments Of BUHARI That Will Make You Vote Him Forever!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Vote For? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2022
I know you have being in that particular political party for your whole life. In fact, it was also the party that took your father to office years ago, so you have to vote for the party.

I know one of the people running for this post is from your tribe, region and religion. In fact,you might be closely related than I know, so you have to vote for this person.

I know the party in office now, has shown you SHEGE and must go regardless of the person or party that takes over, so you have to vote that party out.

Let's say this person or party coming into power is coming to make decisions on your personal life alone(Because they will). Decisions like, how much you should get paid for work, if you should even get paid at all, how your health should be attended to, how the law should treat you even if you are innocent,how the law should treat those who wrong you especially when they are guilty, how your children's life should be, how your safety be handled, how much light you have, how good the road you use should be .......etc.

Do you trust that candidate or party of yours with your life?

Are sure you are making the right decision?

What ever you decide will affect your life for the next eight (cool years. Eight years in human life is alot of time to throw away.

Just think about it.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha: Victim Or Perpetrator Of His Homeland Politics?4 By Osondu Nworu / Kogi's Cos Celebrates Hon. Kingsley Fanwo On His Birthday / Why African currency exchange for 1,000 units to a dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.