Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun (1659 Views)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Couldntfigurean: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Afrobeat star, Seun Anikulapo Kuti has on social media continued to react to the gruesome murder of a female student at the Shehu Shagari College of Education in Sokoto identified as Deborah Samuel.
This follows the killing and setting ablaze of Deborah over alleged blasphemy.
Seun Kuti had taken to his Instagram page, stating Muslims are the same everywhere, irrespective of their location. He said Yoruba Muslims might seem calmer than those in the north but they are all the same.
Seun Kuti said Yoruba Muslims tried to islamize Nigerians but they weren’t able because they lost the war. He wrote:

”YORUBA MUSLIMS AREN’T DIFFERENT, THEY ARE JUST DEFEATED. TWICE, IF AFONJA WON HIS WAR, THEY WILL BE DOING THE SAME HERE. WE BEAT THE CRAZY OUT OF THEM.”

He added:

”Yoruba Muslims tried to Islamize us Twice. We fought 2 wars against the jihadist among us and we beat them well! They don’t have the military and political clout to misbehave! No one should act like their calmness is due to their choice. Na lie!! #getthesax.”

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2022/05/15/deborah-yoruba-muslims-arent-calm-by-choice-seun-kuti-gives-reasons/?fbclid=IwAR3BZCXV-kO5zHu17i2gSzgIM4HTrIjC8bx5AllMGptaPhwqxT0VulDva

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Couldntfigurean: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2022
This is for Christian that think that they can’t be islamized
His wife is a Christian and pastor blah blah,hilter wife was said to have Jewish blood in her
If they tried it before,you think they will stop

Vote wisely

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Eriokanmi: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Nobody can islamize or christianize anybody. You're the architect of whatever befalls you. They said we should not vote buhari in 2015 because he will islamize Nigeria. Baba is rounding off already yet, no single LGA in Nigeria had been islamized so far. I don't believe any leader would come and have his heinous way in a country like Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by iSense247: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Here are yoruba Muslims on Nairaland forcing muslim-terrorist ticket on us:

Abdulg2019
Abdul05
drlateef
Afamed
MuhamMad
Moh247
lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
yarimo
satan06
StreetFight
Antichrist
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
etrouble,
Yoruba1stSon,
etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Goodday90(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nobody can islamize or christianize anybody. You're the architect of whatever befalls you
dey there make pant dey wear you

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by iSense247: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nobody can islamize or christianize anybody. You're the architect of whatever befalls you
Don't deceive yourself. Kaduna was once 70% christian, now it is 30% christian.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by agadez007(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2022
grin
And they say no such thing as Yoruba Muslims,this is coming from a Yoruba man not Igbo,did anyone force him to use the Term Yoruba Muslim
Yoruba is one indeed

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Eriokanmi: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2022
iSense247:
Are you saying southern kaduna are now Muslims? There's kaduna north where you have predominantly Muslims as its always been and the southern part who are predominantly Christians. Status quo hasn't changed despite series of attacks. Religion isn't by force and nobody can force it on people this day and age. We're not in uthman Dan fodio or ottoman era

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by factcheckmmm: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2022
Meanwhile another banger from political musical banger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by advanceDNA: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nobody can islamize or christianize anybody. You're the architect of whatever befalls you. They said we should not vote buhari in 2015 because he will islamize Nigeria. Baba is rounding off already yet, no single LGA in Nigeria had been islamized so far. I don't believe any leader would come and have his heinous way in a country like Nigeria

Its because u are still thinking islamization is just a religious move......its political than religious...
which eliminates democracy, and make power-hungry pple remain in power longer than eight years and install whoever they want

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by DSC7: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2022
They will never succeed in islamising Nigeria...

Vote wisely....
Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Moh247: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Just what I wanted to say

Aptly said..

Even if you don't support APC you spoke fact without sentiments

Excepts for Fanatics, I am a Muslim and yet I do not have a single reason or urge to come and preach my religion to anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2022
iSense247:
Correct here
I Remember years back when Katsina was carved out of Kaduna state in 1987, Muslims became Minority in the state
Suddenly religious riots was initiated via some violence sermons against Christians were openly preached in Mosques everyday in the state led by the old Late Abubakar GUMI. Then one fateful Tuesday Morning when some Americans from Gideon International were distributing little New Testament Bibles to us in Schools.....then from nowhere the Shout of Allahu arkbar rented the air in Kafanchan. That was the beginning of Kaduna Islamization via Killings of Christians till TODAY.....
Today, those minority Muslim community have taken over Kaduna Politics exclusively with no iorta of mercy or justice.
Even the seat of Deputy Gov has been ceased from Christians. Don't Joke with APC agenda of Muslim Muslim ticket. It's more than Elections. It's total bloody Islamization coming shortly after they must have settled down.

Na me witness all dis thing with my eyes o. Old kaduna boy talking history not some small boys of yesterday yarning dust

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by tbarrister(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2022
iSense247:

Lol you're a clown , same kaduna that had the mighty Zaria emirate historically? When did Christians emerge in kaduna? Is it not the white men that brought christianity a 100 years ago?

Kaduna Christian have and will always be minorities , but the thing with northern muslim majority state is that they'll pick a Christian as a deputy , thats how states like kaduna, kogi, nasarawa , niger, kwara etc while Christian majority states like Taraba , plateau, Benue will always go with a Christian Christian ticket, ignoring the Muslim minorities . El rufai decided to use a Muslim Muslim ticket against a Muslim Christian ticket to show that the Christians are minorities and its just because of the Muslims inclusiveness that made them politically strong in kaduna, now you're here claiming they were once 70% and now 30% . Are yiu craxy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by orisa37: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2022
GOOD REALIZATION.
THAT IS WHY WE NEED OSINBAJO TO COME AND MAKE GOOD LAWS AND ENFORCE THEM ON NIGERIA.
HE KNOWS GOD OF ODU-DU-IWA, OLODUMARE, GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISHMAEL, ISAAC, CHRISTIANS, ISLAM, HINDUS, ETCETERA ETCETERA VERY WELL.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Madmohamed123: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
because we didn't give him the opportunity to do that.
He try many time and failed just like afonja na femi talk am no be me.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Chibuzoc(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2022
Moh247:

Just what I wanted to say

Aptly said..

Even if you don't support APC you spoke fact without sentiments

Excepts for Fanatics, I am a Muslim and yet I do not have a single reason or urge to come and preach my religion to anyone

Maybe because your religion is dangerous or you don't practice love.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by StrongandMighty: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2022
Yorubas are one in the mud again...
Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Chibuzoc(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2022
tbarrister:

Lol you're a clown , same kaduna that had the mighty Zaria emirate historically? When did Christians emerge in kaduna? Is it not the white men that brought christianity a 100 years ago?

Kaduna Christian have and will always be minorities , but the thing with northern muslim majority state is that they'll pick a Christian as a deputy , thats how states like kaduna, kogi, nasarawa , niger, kwara etc while Christian majority states like Taraba , plateau, Benue will always go with a Christian Christian ticket, ignoring the Muslim minorities . El rufai decided to use a Muslim Muslim ticket against a Muslim Christian ticket to show that the Christians are minorities and its just because of the Muslims inclusiveness that made them politically strong in kaduna, now you're here claiming they were once 70% and now 30% . Are yiu craxy

Historical emirates bawo. We all know how Islam conquered northerners and imposed emirs on them.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Moh247: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Chibuzoc:

Maybe because your religion is dangerous or you don't practice love.

Well I won't join your level of primitive behavior
Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Chibuzoc(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2022
Moh247:

Well I won't join your level of primitive behavior

Preach love if you have one
Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by WonderManly(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Uhnmmmm...
Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by tbarrister(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2022
Chibuzoc:

Historical emirates bawo. We all know how Islam conquered northerners and imposed emirs on them.

Oh you know nothing. Those Hausa kingdoms were already Muslims states, The Danfodio jihadists accused them of mixing islam with traditional practices . The jihad was to purify the Hausa Muslim states. Islam has been in the north for like 300 years plus

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Chibuzoc(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2022
tbarrister:

Oh you know nothing. Those Hausa kingdoms were already Muslims states, The Danfodio jihadists accused them of mixing islam with traditional practices . The jihad was to purify the Hausa Muslim states. Islam has been in the north for like 300 years plus

Fucking lies bro, hausas were traditionalist/pagans until Islam came. From sokoto to boronu were traditionally hausas with seriki (kings) Islam came with emirates, stole lands and enslaved the hausa people. Sokoto caliphate was a product of Islamic jihad

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by juman(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2022
He is mere attention seeker.
He has no good music to sing.
Just shouting up and down on Internet.

Do northern Muslims islamize all northern Christians?
Presently there are millions of Christians in the north.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by MDK777: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Only Islam will bring bring a stop to this nonsense maladministration whoever do nonsense will see nonsense we must conquer this country and turn it into an Islamic country we are all Muslims and we must obey by the rules and regulation of the Quran
Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Ritchiee: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2022
agadez007:
grin
And they say no such thing as Yoruba Muslims,this is coming from a Yoruba man not Igbo,did anyone force him to use the Term Yoruba Muslim
Yoruba is one indeed
lol
Unstable tribe Vs Unstable old woman. grin
Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Ojiofor: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Islamization is a gradual process which is making progress in mostly northern states with good number of christians.
Kaduna,Bornu,Bauchi their christians are being forcefully displaced while muslims take over their land and government as usual look the other way.That is islamization.
Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by diadem10: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2022
This one is just on drug. Lol. We do agree that some Yoruba Muslims can be extremist and stupid or should we say naive but the whole Afonja inclusion doesn't make sense because Afonja was actually naive/stupid here and was a turned Muslim who was killed by the Fulani. Afonja was the one who invited some Fulanis to Ilorin because he was scared of Oyo king's punishment, considering he had a problem with Oyo king who had posted him to Ilorin in the first place. He became a Muslim after he invited the Fulani. The Fulani eventually turned against Afonja and killed him. Same way they turned against the Hausa kings and killed them after the Hausa kings accommodated them.

Personally, It's stupid to think a religion which is less than 500 years ago is the true religion above others which have been before it. It's bullshit and it doesn't make sense. Islam is just a means to an end for sadistic people who want to kill and steal.
it was a means to an end for Mohammed and his fellow Arabs who went on a killing spree to steal people's land until they were stopped by the Europeans. The Fulani learned the same and started doing same to their fellow Blacks while forgetting the fact that the North Africans did same to their fellow Blacks until the Arabs came to wipe them all.

Meanwhile, No one cares about your religion tbh as long as you're not a sadist using the religion to kill people.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by 1Dray(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Tell that to Antioch, present day Turkey, that was once a Christian country. The place the name Christian was first mentioned in history. Today Antioch and in deed Turkey is now a full blown Islamic country.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslims Tried To Islamize Us Twice,not Different From Hausa Muslim-seun by Preyetonye(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2022
iSense247:
U are absolutely right, even Bornu had a good number of Christians before bokoharam came and killed many of them, check out most places of bokoharam attacks, its the Christian dominated areas, if that isn't islamazation I wonder what is

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi On Healthcare: I Don't Know, I Will Learn From Indonesia And India.vid / Peter Obi Wins wards in Amuwo Odofin Festac / Daniel Chukwu Of Labour Party Declared Winner Of Borough Election London- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.