Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. (42284 Views)

Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / LASTMA Was Pursuing The Trailer That Killed 15 Schoolchildren In Lagos / 2 Months Ago Vs Now: Guy Recovers From Deadly Trailer Accident That Killed All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by alpharoyalty: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
ALFADOS:
they are security men joined task force

Ódé, do those look like security men's rifle?
Look again.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by baretalk: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Wow. See how easy it is to carry gun in the north. But here in the south, you will be killed by the Nigerian army .
We live in two different countries.
Look at the guns they carried, it's same type of guns vigilante carry every where else. That is not an AK. Nigerians why we like mumu talk just out of sentiments, make una get sense.

1 Like

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Mide3367: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Just passed there now now enroute kano from zaria
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:

Ódé,

Good afternoon, sir.

do those look like security men's rifle?
Look again.

Don't look like bandit weapons either...the AK47.

Cops or CJTF.

Good afternoon
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Dartilo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Even if them b vigilantes c d kind Gun wey dem hold……Down south vigilante na hunter gun dem day hold
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by KennethEnyi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
What are you doing in Zaria
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
SWATMan:
I hope there are no loss of live? And who are those armed dudes, I hope they are not bandits?
vigilante
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Waffarianman(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Alabamagrin:

Those guys holding guns are "Civilian JTF"

Ok bro
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by shortIGBOman: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Wow. See how easy it is to carry gun in the north. But here in the south, you will be killed by the Nigerian army .

The North and South no be mate

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by limcar: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Accident?
brat brat, i wan cum ya house dis xmas. I wan chop your rice. Make i cum
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by babz11(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Phantom233:

Na you mumu pass, what is d meaning of local security, does the law recognize or permit such people to carry arms? At night they'll turn local terrorist.
you are the Mumu most so local security dont carry local arms in ur area, why am I even arguing with you, you must be staying inside one bush
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by bdauran: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
it's local gun for vigilante groups
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by alpharoyalty: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Don't look like bandit weapons either...the AK47.

Cops or CJTF.

Good afternoon

Pray a bandit does not doublecross you with one of those.
I'm sure you will have enough time and sense to analyze.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Phantom233: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
babz11:
you are the Mumu most so local security dont carry local arms in ur area, why am I even arguing with you, you must be staying inside one bush
Wentin com concern you with my comment in d first place? You must be one of their sympathisers
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:

Pray a bandit does not doublecross you with one of those.
I'm sure you will have enough time and sense to analyze.

I hope so too. God bless
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by dochenaj: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

They are most likely cops...or as someone has suggested...vigilante.

Zaria has a lot of army and some police formations. Any bandit carrying weapons within the city limits in broad daylight is asking to be shot
How do you distinguish a police officer on mufti from a bandit?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by babz11(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Phantom233:

Wentin com concern you with my comment in d first place? You must be one of their sympathisers

Must you hate a tribe or A particular Religion
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
dochenaj:
How do you distinguish a police officer on mufti from a bandit?

How do you know they are bandits?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by egunna(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
oya nah,go north go carry the gun since it is very easy.na super tocano go settle ur case.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by egunna(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
SWATMan:
I hope there are no loss of live? And who are those armed dudes, I hope they are not bandits?
they are vigilantes.see the guns are locally made.u find Dem here in Abuja too.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by dochenaj: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

How do you know they are bandits?
I never said they were bandits, so this your question is redundant and clearly very defensive meaning you don't really have an answer for me.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
dochenaj:

I never said they were bandits, so this your question is redundant and clearly very defensive meaning you don't really have an answer for me.

How do you know they were bandits?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by jumper524(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
ebubeagu and una vigilantes no dey carry gun? Una matter sef
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by iyke2frankeze: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Thery are policemen in mufti
Police man hanging his gun at back with the nozzle pointing to his head? Do you use your brain at all?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by iyke2frankeze: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Those aren't civillians...they are cops. Policemen in mufti
Police man hanging his gun at back with the nozzle pointing to his head? Do you use your sense at all?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by iyke2frankeze: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kasdat5:

Local vigilante aka CJTF , security for them looters
So Local vigilantes have constitutional right to bear AK47 raffles in some parts of the country?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Kasdat5(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

So Local vigilantes have constitutional right to bear AK47 raffles in some parts of the country?

That ain't AK47 sir , it's locally made , even security in our estate here in Abj carry same
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by iyke2frankeze: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kasdat5:

That ain't AK47 sir , it's locally made , even security in our estate here in Abj carry same
You are right. They are local guns. I wonder how someone wanted to describe these boys as Police men.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Scarletjr(m): 1:08am On Dec 24, 2022
damoobaba:

Isn't that supposed to be the work of Police, civil defence or Army?
they Are vigilante
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 24, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

Police man hanging his gun at back with the nozzle pointing to his head? Do you use your sense at all?

They are law enforcement
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by iyke2frankeze: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobonaire234:

They are law enforcement
So that is how you rush to provide false information to cover what you don't know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others / Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.