Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. (42285 Views)

Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / LASTMA Was Pursuing The Trailer That Killed 15 Schoolchildren In Lagos / 2 Months Ago Vs Now: Guy Recovers From Deadly Trailer Accident That Killed All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

So that is how you rush to provide false information to cover what you don't know?

They are law enforcement.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by iyke2frankeze: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobonaire234:

According to your own constitution?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

According to your own constitution?

Well, you do have vigilantes, who are armed.

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by iyke2frankeze: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Well, you do have vigilantes, who are armed.
Which part of the constitution made them law enforcement agencies?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

Which part of the constitution made them law enforcement agencies?

They are law enforcement agents.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by iyke2frankeze: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Your brain needs repair, I asked which Section or subsection of the Nigeria Constitution recognises them as law enforcement agents?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

Your brain needs repair, I asked which Section or subsection of the Nigeria Constitution recognises them as law enforcement agents?

Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by ALFADOS(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2022
alpharoyalty:

Ódé, do those look like security men's rifle?
Look again.
thank you ignorance, you ometakun, we have vigilante,if you know you know
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by eazyduzit: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
They're government vigilantes aka (Kadves) Kaduna Vigilantes service and they're helping in curbing crime in the state.

SWATMan:
I hope there are no loss of live? And who are those armed dudes, I hope they are not bandits?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Fujiyama: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Thery are policemen in mufti

^^^
grin

Are those standard issue police weapons?
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Fujiyama: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kobonaire234:

I have seen armed policemen in mufti before, and the weapons look like typical Police issue firearms.

^^^
I don't think so sir.
Re: See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
I don't think so sir.

Well, you are free to disagree sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others / Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.