Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz (8170 Views)

Gunmen Threatened And Warned A Man Wearing Peter Obi's Tshirt Shot His Tyres VID / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by OfficialP: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2022
2019...haba

All this makes election season interesting.

Let's hear more stories about other candidates too

Lol

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by owem19(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
lexylaw40:

by BABANGBALI: 7:57pm On Sep 23
TRUE? ��� I guess there's no smoke without fire

I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuzie Confesses

A Nigerian girl arrested for drug trafficking in Peru has confessed and pleaded guilty, that she should be allowed to walk free from prison.

Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, 21, was caught with £1.5 million pounds worth of cocaine in her suitcase at Lima International Airport on August 1st 2016, and she insisted she had been forced to carry the drugs.

The girl who had been working in NEXT Shopping Mall, have confessed that she was forced to carry the cocaine by an African drug gang headed by the former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi who threatened her and her family.

Young Miss Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie from Agulu, has decided not to pursue the line of coverup but resolved to tell the whole truth of how she was forced at gunpoint to carry the drugs in other to offset the money her father, Mr Okelue Ezewuzie owed Peter Obi. Mazi Okelue Ezewuzie and Chief Peter Obi are natives of Agulu in Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra State.

According to Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, her poor father, Mazi Okelue was in land dispute with their kindred members but couldn’t pursue the case on his own because of lack of income.

Her father approached the former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi for help which he accepted but on the condition that Mazi Okelue will pay him back the money he spent in securing his land after 8months and Mazi Okelue accepted.

Peter Obi threw his weight behind Mazi Okelue and secured his land for him. After a period of 8 months, Mazi Okelue was able to pay more than half of the money to Peter Obi and pleaded with him to exercise some patience to enable him make up the remaining balance of the money and pay up but Obi refused and forcefully obtained 10 plots of land from the land he secured for Mazi Okelue, leaving only 2 plots for him, yet kept demanding for the balance from poor Mazi Okelue and family.

Chinenyenwa stated that her family pleaded countless times with Peter Obi to consider their financial condition but all to no avail. She added that it was during one of their family visits to Peter Obi to beg that the former Governor spotted her and asked her family to release her to start working for him in his Abuja Shopping Mall to make up the remaining balance. She said her family didn’t object and she travelled to Abuja for the job.

Chinenyenwa said that she stayed and worked for Peter Obi for barely two weeks in his NEXT Abuja Mall. Meanwhile, Peter Obi took her virginity and turned her into intimacy gadget. She narrated how she was used against her will by Peter Obi to satisfy his insatiable sexual urge.

As if that was not enough, Peter and the gang of cocaine peddlers forced her at gun point to accept carrying drugs for them or face silent death. She accepted under duress to carry drugs for Peter Obi and it was in the process that she was caught.

Miss Chinenyenwa explained that she had protested her innocence at first with the hope that the authorities would be able to track down Peter and the gang members but now accepts that is ‘too risky’ a strategy.
Pausing to compose herself as her voice faltered with emotions, she continued: ‘I cannot take that chance and face 15 to 25 years in jail after being found guilty at trial.

The authorities here have done nothing in terms of trying to get evidence by tracking down Peter and the gang. I told them what I knew but it is almost like they don’t seem to want to follow that route. It has been so frustrating and disheartening that Peter Obi, a man that sends youngsters to their early grave should be protected by the authorities and allowed to be walking freely on the street.

They don’t believe that I was forced and they seem to think it’s my job to find the evidence – but it’s very hard to do that from behind bars.

I plead with the Nigerian Government to investigate Chief Peter Obi and bring him to book – Chinenyenwa added.

Culled from the Sun Newspapers.

©️[2019] Oases News. All rights reserved

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by 00FFT00(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
lexylaw40:

I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuzie Confesses

A Nigerian girl arrested for drug trafficking in Peru has confessed and pleaded guilty, that she should be allowed to walk free from prison.

Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, 21, was caught with £1.5 million pounds worth of cocaine in her suitcase at Lima International Airport on August 1st 2016, and she insisted she had been forced to carry the drugs.

The girl who had been working in NEXT Shopping Mall, have confessed that she was forced to carry the cocaine by an African drug gang headed by the former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi who threatened her and her family.

Young Miss Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie from Agulu, has decided not to pursue the line of coverup but resolved to tell the whole truth of how she was forced at gunpoint to carry the drugs in other to offset the money her father, Mr Okelue Ezewuzie owed Peter Obi. Mazi Okelue Ezewuzie and Chief Peter Obi are natives of Agulu in Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra State.

According to Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, her poor father, Mazi Okelue was in land dispute with their kindred members but couldn’t pursue the case on his own because of lack of income.

Her father approached the former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi for help which he accepted but on the condition that Mazi Okelue will pay him back the money he spent in securing his land after 8months and Mazi Okelue accepted.

Peter Obi threw his weight behind Mazi Okelue and secured his land for him. After a period of 8 months, Mazi Okelue was able to pay more than half of the money to Peter Obi and pleaded with him to exercise some patience to enable him make up the remaining balance of the money and pay up but Obi refused and forcefully obtained 10 plots of land from the land he secured for Mazi Okelue, leaving only 2 plots for him, yet kept demanding for the balance from poor Mazi Okelue and family.

Chinenyenwa stated that her family pleaded countless times with Peter Obi to consider their financial condition but all to no avail. She added that it was during one of their family visits to Peter Obi to beg that the former Governor spotted her and asked her family to release her to start working for him in his Abuja Shopping Mall to make up the remaining balance. She said her family didn’t object and she travelled to Abuja for the job.

Chinenyenwa said that she stayed and worked for Peter Obi for barely two weeks in his NEXT Abuja Mall. Meanwhile, Peter Obi took her virginity and turned her into intimacy gadget. She narrated how she was used against her will by Peter Obi to satisfy his insatiable sexual urge.

As if that was not enough, Peter and the gang of cocaine peddlers forced her at gun point to accept carrying drugs for them or face silent death. She accepted under duress to carry drugs for Peter Obi and it was in the process that she was caught.

Miss Chinenyenwa explained that she had protested her innocence at first with the hope that the authorities would be able to track down Peter and the gang members but now accepts that is ‘too risky’ a strategy.
Pausing to compose herself as her voice faltered with emotions, she continued: ‘I cannot take that chance and face 15 to 25 years in jail after being found guilty at trial.

The authorities here have done nothing in terms of trying to get evidence by tracking down Peter and the gang. I told them what I knew but it is almost like they don’t seem to want to follow that route. It has been so frustrating and disheartening that Peter Obi, a man that sends youngsters to their early grave should be protected by the authorities and allowed to be walking freely on the street.

They don’t believe that I was forced and they seem to think it’s my job to find the evidence – but it’s very hard to do that from behind bars.

I plead with the Nigerian Government to investigate Chief Peter Obi and bring him to book – Chinenyenwa added.

Tales by moonlight.
@OP, we know Peter Obi as a gentle, non-rancorous man, but be careful that you do not earn yourself a defamation lawsuit. Just a friendly piece of advice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by afbstrategies: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
lexylaw40:

Look for better things to do with your sorry life. We have gone past cheap blackmail. Nigeria must be better.
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by SirJerrie(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
THIS IS 2022!!

By now, Good citizens of Nigeria should know that some greedy unpatriotic citizens are actually being paid to lie for a living.
People should be aware that for a fact, people are being paid by political parties to stay up all day and night cooking up lies to tell gullible citizens about their Political opponents.
These Liars create multiple accounts (Hundreds of accounts) to amplify their lies with LIKES AND COMMENTS from their fake accounts.
You might be thinking "Who has that kind of time?". You should always remember that They're being paid to that what they do. They don't do it for free, that is THEIR JOB!!! That is where they feed from..
It's all part of the dirty game of politics!!!

But, this is 2022!!
People shouldn't be playing games with the future of our dieing Nation.

TO THE PATRIOTIC CITIZENS WHO STILL BELIEVE IN THE UNTAPPED GREATNESS OF OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA:

>BE WISE
>STAY VIGILANT
>DON'T LET THEM COME BACK WITH THEIR LIES AND EMPTY PROMISES TO DECIEVE YOU.
>THEY KNOW YOUR VOTE COUNTS, SO THEY'LL DO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING TO GET IT FOR THEMSELVES (VOTE BUYING) OR TAKE IT AWAY FROM THEIR OPPONENTS (BALLOT-SNATCHING)

>DON'T BE DECEIVED
>DON'T BE CARRIED WITH THE LIES YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Benwallt(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obi's hands are very dirty. He uses importation to disguise. He is a badass drug dealer. He has condermed many innocent youths future with forceful drug pedling.

No one single good record from obi's yard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Tito24: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
I heard about this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Nairalander248: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Is04970:
This should be investigated.
The innocent lady should regain her freedom.
What a wicked world.

You guys should focus on your paymaster... Now you guys are making Peter Obi popular each day...

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Owologbo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
lexylaw40:

Tinubu supporters are more useless and daft than Tinubu himself.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by NuruDiddy: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
lexylaw40:
Obi how far now..

Obi is fine.

Pls why I never carry the girl or lady go TVC for interviews.

I know you are an slowpoke so your brain willl not tell u that
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
This one don mad finish

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Reinaldo:
This one don mad finish
cannibals spotted

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Felabrity: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mynd44 ban this bst for posting fake news
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Felabrity:
Mynd44 ban this bst for posting fake news
a Zombie spotted

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Nanalucky: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
9ja..where everyone is fbi when it comes to elections.... They will luk for a way to fall u... Cos when u were in government, u did not give dem money to chop... Obi I stand... Obi am still standing... Obi for president....

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by JOemmy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Low budget propaganda this won't even fly out of this nairaland try something else.
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Jnkay: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Drugs, Tinubu urchins, fake news, and 40k stipend are like 5&6.
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by ibechris(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hahahahh

Ndi ara.

They are all coming late.

I cant fight for any politician but I wonder how a Nigerian would take drugs to peru when,it is from Peru that drugs come from.

The land of cocaine and all kinds of hard drugs..

Believe this nonsense at ur own peril.
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by TechW: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
If anyone thinks that Peter Obi can wake up and decide to change the same Nigeria that we have been caged in for decades without our oppressors putting up a fight, then he has another think coming.

But then, I am happy that the stern criticism comes from APC urchins which OBIdients can easily neutralise. If PDP joins the urchins to attack Peter Obi, the man may be overwhelmed and his supporters may begin to buy into these criticisms.
If no one can change it then let all region have their own share of blame
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by bentenny(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin grin
Where is the obiora of a guy on Facebook who said obi is a drug baron?
Shey him story don die? grin
Just the same way this one will die naturally!
The urchins orchestrating these senseless and benighted propaganda are not thinking well!
Well what do you expect from a classic agbadorian?
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by bentenny(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
iSense247:
For more lies, text URCHIN to 419 grin
Why is it impossible for you to share the link to your fake news? It's high time mods begin to deal with fake news carrier on this noble platform.

Mynd44 OAM4J uboma
U dey report to Mods way don collect APC 30k stipends? grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by PrinceOfLagos: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tinubu supporters are the most useless and stupid animals on earth

Just imagine how low they could go because of election they know that they will surely lose
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by bentenny(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Benwallt:
Obi's hands are very dirty. He uses importation to disguise. He is a badass drug dealer. He has condermed many innocent youths future with forceful drug pedling.

No one single good record from obi's yard
Yawn...bring one single proof about your claims or stop wailing on this mu.mu thread!

Even the OP knows what he or she is doing which is an aimless propaganda knowing fully well that your type would simply swallow the info hook like and sinker without giving thought to the genuineness of the information!

Even the source the OP posted is not there...no single proof to back his claim and yet you quickly bought into the scam because of hatred for Obi and the fact that he is a political threat to your darling balablu!
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by bentenny(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibechris:
Hahahahh

Ndi ara.

They are all coming late.

I can fight for any politician but I wonder how a Nigerian would take drugs to peru when,it is from Peru that drugs come from.

The land of cocaine and all kinds of hard drugs..

Believe this nonsense at ur own peril.

Most of the urchins here nor get sense! grin
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Benwallt(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
bentenny:

Yawn...bring one single proof about your claims or stop wailing on this mu.mu thread!

Even the OP knows what he or she is doing which is an aimless propaganda knowing fully well that your type would simply swallow the info hook like and sinker without giving thought to the genuineness of the information!

Even the source the OP posted is not there...no single proof to back his claim and yet you quickly bought into the scam because of hatred for Obi and the fact that he is a political threat to your darling balablu!

The same way you joined the thread that implicated Tinubu as the sponsor of Simon Ekpa just because his picture was seen on the wall. Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Tochi3(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
bishopkc007:
Well Agbado cooked up stories
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by bentenny(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Benwallt:
The same way you joined the thread that implicated Tinubu as the sponsor of Simon Ekpa just because his picture was seen on the wall. Hypocrite.

You can start by showing me on nairaland threads where I said tinubu is sponsoring ekpa!
I don't make claims without verification!
If you cannot do that in the next 24 hours,then you are worse than a hypocrite and a glorified zom.bie!
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by bdon123(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
lexylaw40:

Wen is part 2.U sound stupid,mumu post frm mumu man
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Otuegbe: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tinubu is more scared off obi than Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPCL Remitted Zero Allocation To Federation Account In 2022 – CFO / Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo / Enugu Guber: I Won’t Be A Cog In The Wheel Of State’s Progress, Says Ayogu Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.