Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz (8147 Views)

Gunmen Threatened And Warned A Man Wearing Peter Obi's Tshirt Shot His Tyres VID / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Don't Carry Drugs To The Holy Land, Dabiri Warns Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Otuegbe:
Tinubu is more scared off obi than Atiku
you don't minit ...

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Ekpeitit(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2022
The IPOB drug dealer wants to be president, what a goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Ekpeitit(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2022
afbstrategies:

Look for better things to do with your sorry life. We have gone past cheap blackmail. Nigeria must be better.
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Ekpeitit(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Since when did you become a Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by julaion: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2022
lexylaw40:
you don't minit ...
urchins are still waiting oh grin

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2022
grin

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by julaion: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2022
lexylaw40:
grin
keep disgracing ur self,2023 will send all urchins to early grave grin
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Even those PH people only came to see p square
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2022

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2022
cool
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Na wa for obi oo
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hmm
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by OnyeOgboni: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Yoruba propaganda..Next pls.
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Gbogbowa: 1:43am On Jan 04, 2023
Look at Obi and the people around him don't smoke cigarettes so he can't do drug's but Tinubu and people around him encoi smoking weed even his lip shohws Tinubu is a real smoker and carrier,pls tell us another lies this did not run

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wow
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Suunnn(f): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2023
lexylaw40:

by BABANGBALI: 7:57pm On Sep 23
TRUE? ��� I guess there's no smoke without fire

I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuzie Confesses

A Nigerian girl arrested for drug trafficking in Peru has confessed and pleaded guilty, that she should be allowed to walk free from prison.

Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, 21, was caught with £1.5 million pounds worth of cocaine in her suitcase at Lima International Airport on August 1st 2016, and she insisted she had been forced to carry the drugs.

The girl who had been working in NEXT Shopping Mall, have confessed that she was forced to carry the cocaine by an African drug gang headed by the former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi who threatened her and her family.

Young Miss Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie from Agulu, has decided not to pursue the line of coverup but resolved to tell the whole truth of how she was forced at gunpoint to carry the drugs in other to offset the money her father, Mr Okelue Ezewuzie owed Peter Obi. Mazi Okelue Ezewuzie and Chief Peter Obi are natives of Agulu in Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra State.

According to Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, her poor father, Mazi Okelue was in land dispute with their kindred members but couldn’t pursue the case on his own because of lack of income.

Her father approached the former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi for help which he accepted but on the condition that Mazi Okelue will pay him back the money he spent in securing his land after 8months and Mazi Okelue accepted.

Peter Obi threw his weight behind Mazi Okelue and secured his land for him. After a period of 8 months, Mazi Okelue was able to pay more than half of the money to Peter Obi and pleaded with him to exercise some patience to enable him make up the remaining balance of the money and pay up but Obi refused and forcefully obtained 10 plots of land from the land he secured for Mazi Okelue, leaving only 2 plots for him, yet kept demanding for the balance from poor Mazi Okelue and family.

Chinenyenwa stated that her family pleaded countless times with Peter Obi to consider their financial condition but all to no avail. She added that it was during one of their family visits to Peter Obi to beg that the former Governor spotted her and asked her family to release her to start working for him in his Abuja Shopping Mall to make up the remaining balance. She said her family didn’t object and she travelled to Abuja for the job.

Chinenyenwa said that she stayed and worked for Peter Obi for barely two weeks in his NEXT Abuja Mall. Meanwhile, Peter Obi took her virginity and turned her into intimacy gadget. She narrated how she was used against her will by Peter Obi to satisfy his insatiable sexual urge.

As if that was not enough, Peter and the gang of cocaine peddlers forced her at gun point to accept carrying drugs for them or face silent death. She accepted under duress to carry drugs for Peter Obi and it was in the process that she was caught.

Miss Chinenyenwa explained that she had protested her innocence at first with the hope that the authorities would be able to track down Peter and the gang members but now accepts that is ‘too risky’ a strategy.
Pausing to compose herself as her voice faltered with emotions, she continued: ‘I cannot take that chance and face 15 to 25 years in jail after being found guilty at trial.

The authorities here have done nothing in terms of trying to get evidence by tracking down Peter and the gang. I told them what I knew but it is almost like they don’t seem to want to follow that route. It has been so frustrating and disheartening that Peter Obi, a man that sends youngsters to their early grave should be protected by the authorities and allowed to be walking freely on the street.

They don’t believe that I was forced and they seem to think it’s my job to find the evidence – but it’s very hard to do that from behind bars.

I plead with the Nigerian Government to investigate Chief Peter Obi and bring him to book – Chinenyenwa added.

Culled from the Sun Newspapers.

©️[2019] Oases News. All rights reserved
Astonished!
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ha
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wow
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Okay
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vhj
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Ha
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by TheEndless: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2023
lexylaw40:
Ha
Agbado bottomboy trying to revive his already dead thread. You better carry this your ass go give the real dingBAT druglord grin

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ha ha
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by jara: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Seek justice for Chinenye Ezewuzie
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by gidgiddy: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
jara:
Seek justice for Chinenye Ezewuzie

No such person exists
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by jara: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
You can say that now after the link in the Newspaper that published it, "catch and kill" it, made It disappear.

The former President of USA is being indicted for "catch and kill" story.

gidgiddy:

No such person exists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by babydioku(f): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
APC supporters have warped minds
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2023
This matter must be investigated
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by randymirrors(f): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Any update on this juicy news?
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by lexylaw40: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
This is an indictment on Obi personality
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by Deogratias0030(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
lexylaw40:

I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuzie Confesses

A Nigerian girl arrested for drug trafficking in Peru has confessed and pleaded guilty, that she should be allowed to walk free from prison.

Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, 21, was caught with £1.5 million pounds worth of cocaine in her suitcase at Lima International Airport on August 1st 2016, and she insisted she had been forced to carry the drugs.

The girl who had been working in NEXT Shopping Mall, have confessed that she was forced to carry the cocaine by an African drug gang headed by the former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi who threatened her and her family.

Young Miss Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie from Agulu, has decided not to pursue the line of coverup but resolved to tell the whole truth of how she was forced at gunpoint to carry the drugs in other to offset the money her father, Mr Okelue Ezewuzie owed Peter Obi. Mazi Okelue Ezewuzie and Chief Peter Obi are natives of Agulu in Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra State.

According to Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, her poor father, Mazi Okelue was in land dispute with their kindred members but couldn’t pursue the case on his own because of lack of income.

Her father approached the former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi for help which he accepted but on the condition that Mazi Okelue will pay him back the money he spent in securing his land after 8months and Mazi Okelue accepted.

Peter Obi threw his weight behind Mazi Okelue and secured his land for him. After a period of 8 months, Mazi Okelue was able to pay more than half of the money to Peter Obi and pleaded with him to exercise some patience to enable him make up the remaining balance of the money and pay up but Obi refused and forcefully obtained 10 plots of land from the land he secured for Mazi Okelue, leaving only 2 plots for him, yet kept demanding for the balance from poor Mazi Okelue and family.

Chinenyenwa stated that her family pleaded countless times with Peter Obi to consider their financial condition but all to no avail. She added that it was during one of their family visits to Peter Obi to beg that the former Governor spotted her and asked her family to release her to start working for him in his Abuja Shopping Mall to make up the remaining balance. She said her family didn’t object and she travelled to Abuja for the job.

Chinenyenwa said that she stayed and worked for Peter Obi for barely two weeks in his NEXT Abuja Mall. Meanwhile, Peter Obi took her virginity and turned her into intimacy gadget. She narrated how she was used against her will by Peter Obi to satisfy his insatiable sexual urge.

As if that was not enough, Peter and the gang of cocaine peddlers forced her at gun point to accept carrying drugs for them or face silent death. She accepted under duress to carry drugs for Peter Obi and it was in the process that she was caught.

Miss Chinenyenwa explained that she had protested her innocence at first with the hope that the authorities would be able to track down Peter and the gang members but now accepts that is ‘too risky’ a strategy.
Pausing to compose herself as her voice faltered with emotions, she continued: ‘I cannot take that chance and face 15 to 25 years in jail after being found guilty at trial.

The authorities here have done nothing in terms of trying to get evidence by tracking down Peter and the gang. I told them what I knew but it is almost like they don’t seem to want to follow that route. It has been so frustrating and disheartening that Peter Obi, a man that sends youngsters to their early grave should be protected by the authorities and allowed to be walking freely on the street.

They don’t believe that I was forced and they seem to think it’s my job to find the evidence – but it’s very hard to do that from behind bars.

I plead with the Nigerian Government to investigate Chief Peter Obi and bring him to book – Chinenyenwa added.

Hahahahahaha......Obi haters pls go and form a better lie...this one is too obvious
Re: I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz by XAUBulls: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
lexylaw40:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$2.1B Arms Scandal: APC AKIDA Petitions Tinubu, Calls For Sack Of Matawalle / Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… / Hisbah Arrest Instagram Nudist Sadiya Haruna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.