Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) (19621 Views)

How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Sweetnesstwins: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2022
Yummy....I love meat pie!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Another blockbuster from Gloryhomemaker the African Chef of the year 2022, oya keep my own oo in a flask plus a Glass of Ginger / orange / lemon juice, kudos to you Op cheesy

Yes sir! All ready sir waiting for your arrival!

grin

Thank you as always.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

@Gloryhomemaker, it's just a day to Christmas o, this table wey you dey shake I hope say you know say na only one leg remain grin

I will call carpenter to fix the leg grin

Merry Christmas to you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2022
sonnie10:
No nutmeg?

You can always add any flavour or spice that you want. My children don't like nutmeg so I limit it in pastries.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2022
wisz1:
Another great food from you. Thanks and more blessings.

Amen! Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Akpuobi1:
IT'S WORTH WATCHING AND LEARNING FROM THE HOMEMAKER HERSELF.

LIKE THE FACT YOUR VIDEOS ARE DETAILED.

VERY YUMMY SNACK...BIG UP'S TO YOU.

grin tongue wink cool
grin tongue wink cool
grin tongue wink cool
grin tongue wink cool

I appreciate your kind words.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Nostring:
grin with coffee, especially if the milk na hollandia

How you take know all the things wey I dey like? grin
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Yuneehk(f): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2022
mariahAngel:
My most favourite Nigerian snack.
Give me just two of those with a gigantic cup of hot milky tea, and I'm good. tongue
I'm yet to see a snack that'll take my love for meatpie away. A bottle of Coca Cola or Monster with it is fine for me.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by BigDawsNet: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2022
AlphaStorm:

U can meet your pie if u are early and u can miss your pie if u are late !!!!.

The main difference is PUNCTUALITY grin

Iwo lo gbon ju
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2022
Yuneehk:

I'm yet to see a snack that'll take my love for meatpie away. A bottle of Coca Cola or Monster with it is fine for me.

For me, chicken pie is one that comes close.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

What about fuff fuff cool

No ooo. undecided
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Odibembem: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Meat pie is a snack that tastes so yummy and also filling. This video details how to make meat pie without oven. You can make delicious meat pies in a pot without the oven.

Ingredients:

For The Dough
2 cups of all purpose flour
125 grams of salted butter

If u heat the pot that way as an oven, won't the inner surface burn and become blackened??
1/4 cup of water

Note: To get the best dough for meat pies, every 1 kilo of flour equals 500g of margarine or butter. When you are making more or less, you multiply or divide accordingly.

For The Filling
Vegetable oil
Chopped Onions
150 grams of ground beef/minced meat
1 medium potato (diced)
1 medium carrot (diced)
1 Seasoning cube
Curry powder
Paprika powder
Thyme leaves
White pepper
Ginger powder
Black chili pepper
Salt to taste
3 teaspoons of flour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIIw7RImOdA
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2022
Can one substitute the meat with roundabout or even beans?
Lol.
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by BigDawsNet: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

No ooo. undecided

Bons nko embarassed
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Meat pie is a snack that tastes so yummy and also filling. This video details how to make meat pie without oven. You can make delicious meat pies in a pot without the oven.

Ingredients:

For The Dough
1/4 cup of water

Note: To get the best dough for meat pies, every 1 kilo of flour equals 500g of margarine or butter. When you are making more or less, you multiply or divide accordingly.

For The Filling
Vegetable oil
Chopped Onions
1 medium potato (diced)
1 medium carrot (diced)
1 Seasoning cube
Curry powder
Paprika powder
Thyme leaves
White pepper
Ginger powder
Black chili pepper
Salt to taste
3 teaspoons of flour

good.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Vision50(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2022

[quote][/quote]wow
looks really yummy

[center]I'm going to give it a trial[/center]

[size=30pt]Fear my return grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Yuneehk(f): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

For me, chicken pie is one that comes close.
They're the same biko except for the filing where beef or chicken is used which gives it its name.

Compliments of the season to you, nne.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Love800(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2022
Wonderful. Apart from rice nd chicken wat else can be use to replace it dix xmas

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by SaintOzone: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I appreciate your kind words.

Thank you.
Please did you put water in that pot?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by GboyegaD(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
I guess my dog seems to bread due to over kneedging. How do you reduce the kneading.
Also, how do you get to flatten your dough? Any instrument used?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by clems88(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

For The Dough
1/4 cup of water

For The Filling
Vegetable oil
Chopped Onions
1 medium potato (diced)
1 medium carrot (diced)
1 Seasoning cube
Curry powder
Paprika powder
Thyme leaves
White pepper
Ginger powder
Black chili pepper
Salt to taste
3 teaspoons of flour

I thought eggs are usually added to the flour ? I didn't see any

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yuneehk:

They're the same biko except for the filing where beef or chicken is used which gives it its name.

Compliments of the season to you, nne.

They taste different to me. cheesy

Compliments of the season to you, dear. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Bons nko embarassed

You typed fuff fuff earlier, but I read it as fufu.
Of course, I like puff-puff and buns. cool
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I will call carpenter to fix the leg grin

Merry Christmas to you.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Same to you too, my humble share of joy and love to your fam cool

A merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by dinomcjohn: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
The best "meatpie making" video of all time. Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Ofemmanu1: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Very correct!
Thanks you mama

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

For The Dough
1/4 cup of water

For The Filling
Vegetable oil
Chopped Onions
1 medium potato (diced)
1 medium carrot (diced)
1 Seasoning cube
Curry powder
Paprika powder
Thyme leaves
White pepper
Ginger powder
Black chili pepper
Salt to taste
3 teaspoons of flour

Creatively awesome!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by Bruno3000(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
How can I save this video?
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

For The Dough
1/4 cup of water

For The Filling
Vegetable oil
Chopped Onions
1 medium potato (diced)
1 medium carrot (diced)
1 Seasoning cube
Curry powder
Paprika powder
Thyme leaves
White pepper
Ginger powder
Black chili pepper
Salt to taste
3 teaspoons of flour

1 Like

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

You typed fuff fuff earlier, but I read it as fufu.
Of course, I like puff-puff and buns. cool

Typo errors... I meant puff-puff..

I was like shocked... hav never seen a Nigeria that doesn't like puff puff..

Buns is a real deal for me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Creatively awesome!

Thank you so much.
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Typo errors... I meant puff-puff..

I was like shocked... hav never seen a Nigeria that doesn't like puff puff..

Buns is a real deal for me cheesy

Nigerian pastries are all very nice.

I have a thread on both puff puff and buns too.
Re: How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
Bruno3000:
How can I save this video?

I think you can download or bookmark the video.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Health Benefits Of Agbalumo (african Cherry/star Apple) / Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) / Why Prices Of Bread Are High – Bakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.