Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Whatever Happened To : "To Your Tent Oh Israel"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whatever Happened To : "To Your Tent Oh Israel"? (404 Views)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? / Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa (2) (3) (4)

Whatever Happened To : "To Your Tent Oh Israel"? by ShinnBet: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Una no want Biafra again.

Go village , una no gree go.

So no more "to your tent oh Israel"

Shameless confused cretins.

Re: Whatever Happened To : "To Your Tent Oh Israel"? by WarriorHero: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Someone has been feeding on delusion. Did you offer them Biafra and they said NO?

ShinnBet:
Una no want Biafra again.

Go village , una no gree go.

So no more "to your tent oh Israel"

Shameless confused cretins.

Re: Whatever Happened To : "To Your Tent Oh Israel"? by duro4chang(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Fear dey catch them small small

Re: Whatever Happened To : "To Your Tent Oh Israel"? by ShinnBet: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
WarriorHero:
Someone has been feeding on delusion. Did you offer them Biafra and they said NO?

So no more Biafra tent and no more returning to village .

See how una turn una Alaigbo to the zoo you intended to burn down.

Re: Whatever Happened To : "To Your Tent Oh Israel"? by WarriorHero: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Can you also travel back to abule mu won leru to celebrate Christmas? Isn't the fuel shortage affecting everyone?

ShinnBet:

So no more Biafra tent and no more returning to village .

See how una turn una Alaigbo to the zoo you intended to burn down.

Re: Whatever Happened To : "To Your Tent Oh Israel"? by ShinnBet: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
WarriorHero:
Can you also travel back to abule mu won leru to celebrate Christmas? Isn't the fuel shortage affecting everyone?

Sharap.

No use fuel and economy hide why your billionaire ass is not going to meet your village people .

The Biafran Jungle is burning and you prefer the Zoo sanctuary .

Re: Whatever Happened To : "To Your Tent Oh Israel"? by asanausana91: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
WarriorHero:

yes I gave them free transportation they no gree go
I conveyed them to upper iweka bridge they still ran back to Lagos
I gave them quit notice they called their red cap chiefs to come and beg.
Traditional marriage they are now doing it in Abuja.
What else?

Re: Whatever Happened To : "To Your Tent Oh Israel"? by WarriorHero: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
How did a poor beggar like you get the resources to sponsor all the Igbo millionaires and billionaires? Obi Cubana and co ask you for money?

asanausana91:
yes I gave them free transportation they no gree go
I conveyed them to upper iweka bridge they still ran back to Lagos
I gave them quit notice they called their red cap chiefs to come and beg.
Traditional marriage they are now doing it in Abuja.
What else?
Re: Whatever Happened To : "To Your Tent Oh Israel"? by Tochi3(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Sifia pains.. grin grin

Drug Case: The Media Must Not Succumb To The Tinubu Bullying, By SKC Ogbonnia / Real Reasons Why Wike Has Up The Ante Of His Anti-pdp/atiku Campaigns / The Main Danger Of Muslim-muslim Tinubu Ticket