Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH (3313 Views)

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH by trutharena: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lol which huge crowd.

Below is the video. So scanty and low turnout. I thought these guys said Porthacourt is for Peter Pandora lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AXOizPfSiM&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH by Apophenia24k: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
fuckJones:
You come to kaduna you see the wonders Elrufai and APC is doing, You go to Lagos you see the wonders Sanwo-Olu is doing, You go to borno you witness the Zulum of APC experience,

But u still prefer PDP and PDP lite that produces Ortom and co.
My brother you are an enemy of Nigeria

And a bag of rice is 50k, PMS at 280 per litre.. let not talk about security...
You're the real enemy of Nigeria
Re: Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH by 1Dray(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
fuckJones:
You come to kaduna you see the wonders Elrufai and APC is doing, You go to Lagos you see the wonders Sanwo-Olu is doing, You go to borno you witness the Zulum of APC experience,

But u still prefer PDP and PDP lite that produces Ortom and co.
My brother you are an enemy of Nigeria

Can you please show us the wonder in Borno? Have you ever been to Borno?
Re: Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH by owobokiri(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Urchins are tired of playing catch up with PODATTI.
You cannot use okada to pursue jet.

1 Like

Re: Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH by oyatz(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
onez:
Please stop it. I say stop it. Wike received far less revenue than Lagos but is doing 5 times on infrastructure. Sanwo-Olu should tell us where Lagos money is going

Delta and Rivers receive higher revenues than Lagos.
Re: Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH by slivertongue: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
sapele914:
Almijiri, How much was your state government’s budget last year, & how much has your state received from the Federal Allocation Accounting Committee in the last 3 years?

I guess when former PM David Cameron called you a fantastically corrupt thing, it was only members of APC he was referring to?

Your constitution1999 as Amended, says the President is the commander in Chief of the armed forces, your Governor is the Chief security officer of the state?

Confused silvertongue, it seems you don’t know what you are talking about?

APC is a disaster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria 2015 Presidential Election / 2015: APC Candidate Raises Alarm Over Plan To Substitute Him. / Duncan Mighty Blasts Buhari And His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.