Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway (61122 Views)

Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m / Police Arrest Cultists, Traffic Robbers Terrorizing Lagos / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Nicepoker(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Because of this one gang advertisement you think that route is secured. grin
seyoops4u:
good one... Person can now travel home...

contact me for your google adsense approval

Contact us on whatsapp : +1 (480) four six six 0914
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by UNDFTD: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:
I wan to know if they were ibos or the fulanis..?

Cos these two people are prone to crime grin grin

Why would you even ask? They MUST be your terrorist Fulani brethren...NO doubt! Look at their ugly a$$ faces and lazy eyes!
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by twilliamx(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
-Terrorizing Innocent People.

-Stealing

-Kidnapping.

-Ballot Box Snatching.

-Killing.

-Raping

-Becoming Certified Online Nuisance

-Brainless

-Hopeless

-Senseless

These are some of the many traits of idiots supporting Tinubu.

Sounds more like a description of ipob
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
00FFT00:

Taah!.

Go and take several seats.

Urchins, powered by Tinubu, are here in their numbers daily insulting, denigrating, and defaming decent people while fellow urchins like yourself went to bed.

Now is the time for you to issue empty threats because the real culprit was identified in name and person.

Regardless of your or their political divide, all of you should realise that there's no anonymity.

All of you should think well before you write.

Ignore this free advice if you like. It's not my business
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Please shut up.

Hypocrites like you can talk nonsense about Peter Obi and his supporters, but when the favor is been returned, you start turning into an Alagbado motivational speaker.

You're a young fool. It's not too late for you to correct yourself though before your burgeoning folly matures
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by treatise: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by nnamdi640: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Yoruba land are prone to crimes because we are generous and accommodating. That is why you see one chukwu from useless land impresonating a LASTMA in Yoruba land with so many prostitutes and baby factories founders from your erosion-ravaged region. What a shame
Yoruba girls practice prostitution more even the married ones
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Onuoha1234(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
The police announce their parade. What final action have you taken to punish them publicly? Our agencies are not serious just playing to the gallery.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by JasonScoolari: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Globad:

You're a young fool. It's not too late for you to correct yourself though before your burgeoning folly matures
While you're an Old F0olish hypocrite.

Baba Odé the first.

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by DaRuud(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Islie:

https://independent.ng/just-in-police-apprehend-suspected-kidnappers-terrorizing-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

Dear Ndi Igbo hear me out!
If you listen to Simon Ekpa and the South East records low voters turn out next year let no one shout marginalisation again oooo .
Simon Ekpa dey Finland you dey naija. Let's apply wisdom
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by immantoks: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
They must be fulania
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by kingthreat(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please waste them. Public execution please.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Scalphunter: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:

In case you don't know the first set of armed robbers shot at the bar beach were Yorubas. Oyenusi and Isola
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by putin2: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
You are a fool . Bastard . Igbo man get time

Abdul05:

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by ALFADOS(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:

I CAN SEE CHUKWUMA, CHIROMA AND ADETINUBU FACES THERE, LOL IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW, I COME IN PEACE PLEASE
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by JasonScoolari: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
I laugh at the cowardly APC moderator that took down my comment. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by llakes4real: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
sad

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by DrMuzungu(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:

Nah, these were Mexifornians.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 00FFT00(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Globad:

Regardless of your or their political divide, all of you should realise that there's no anonymity.

All of you should think well before you write.

Ignore this free advice if you like. It's not my business

I can display my picture, name, and address here. You in particular and the people on whose behalf you threaten people will still fail in whatever evil you envisage. People are entitled to their opinions, so long as they respect the rules set out by the owners here.

That you have the need to intimidate those you disagree with is a clear evidence you know that you have a failed candidate, therefore a failed agenda. You are now defaulting to intimidation, bullying.

I wish the moderators here decides to do their jobs. I will call them nonetheless.

Seun
mynd44
OAM4J

Rule 2, 3
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by donprinyo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kill dem all.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by sexysunnyb(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Your response is the best I have ever seen here on NL, So mature and educative
Globad:

What's your evidence for this weighty statement that security agencies might even summon you for? shocked

Don't think you're anonymous

There is nothing you do online that's anonymous.

Think well and hard before you write or post anything. Think!

Once you post anything online, it's already out of your control.

Be careful what you say online

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Af0nja: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:

in ur dream... cheesy grin

We all know why their names were not given. Your fathers
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
They don't have names
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by altteemy: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
One of those days you give a huge kudos to the Nigerian Police for efficient work done despite limited modern resources.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by observanc1: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Globad:

What's your evidence for this weighty statement that security agencies might even summon you for? shocked

Don't think you're anonymous

There is nothing you do online that's anonymous.

Think well and hard before you write or post anything. Think!

Once you post anything online, it's already out of your control.

Be careful what you say online
dont threaten the poster u quoted. When u guys say that unknown gunmen are Obi supporters, did u say that with any evidence?
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Dchampion65: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
superlanny:
Just like that this one's will eat watery beans during Christmas and in jail too. They should be dealt with the full extent of the law, in these hard times when Nigerians are suffering from the consequences of electing devilish leaders into power, some unfortunate people will be terrorizing their fellow citizens.

No mercy should be given to them at all, this devils that will kidnap and still kill after collecting ransom or use some people for rituals. If possible lock them away for a long time, so they can reflect on their mistakes intensely.

See that fool on blue polo smiling like the fool he is, because them never dent him mumu face, this is why I support jungle justice sometimes.

I cant imagine our tax will still be used to feed these idiots. Why not execute them immediately.

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Abimagicfine: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
Linus

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Abimagicfine: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Na Dem

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
observanc1:
dont threaten the poster u quoted. When u guys say that unknown gunmen are Obi supporters, did u say that with any evidence?

When did I say that?

Eh?
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
sexysunnyb:
Your response is the best I have ever seen here on NL, So mature and educative

Unfortunately many of them won't listen. And when it happens, they are usually on their own.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
00FFT00:

I can display my picture, name, and address here. You in particular and the people on whose behalf you threaten people will still fail in whatever evil you envisage. People are entitled to their opinions, so long as they respect the rules set out by the owners here.

That you have the need to intimidate those you disagree with is a clear evidence you know that you have a failed candidate, therefore a failed agenda. You are now defaulting to intimidation, bullying.

I wish the moderators here decides to do their jobs. I will call them nonetheless.

Seun
mynd44
OAM4J

Rule 2, 3

Having nothing to rely on again, you cried to the mods.

Here I am, still posting. Cry harder.

Also go ahead with your challenge. Post your details. Go ahead or was it just an empty boast?
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
While you're an Old F0olish hypocrite.

Baba Odé the first.

There's no hope of redemption for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend / Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.