Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway (61121 Views)

Oyo Police Parade Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Recover N7.5m / Police Arrest Cultists, Traffic Robbers Terrorizing Lagos / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by JasonScoolari: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Globad:

There's no hope of redemption for you
When you're done f0oling yourself, kindly furck off. wink
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by zeedof(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
optimistfeel:
Thank God if the news is true....The rest of them will jam agbako soon..
the news is 100% true... but i cant say the end of the criminals...
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by fcbelle72(f): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:
I wan to know if they were ibos or the fulanis..?

Cos these two people are prone to crime grin grin
...Your useless tribe can never ever be a match with the IGBOS, we are wealth creators , na skull miming be una profession grin
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
When you're done f0oling yourself, kindly furck off. wink

Jagba jantis Jason, a mere moth who wants to fly like a bird. You will never be able to soar because moths don't and can't soar. Never. You shall remain in that caterpillar cocoon of a moth!
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by BanyXchi: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
fcbelle72:
...Your useless tribe can never ever be a match with the IGBOS, we are wealth creators , na skull miming be una profession grin
Osu cannibal, there's no wealth you create, you only create crimes in your afghanEastern region.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 00FFT00(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Globad:

Having nothing to rely on again, you cried to the mods.

Here I am, still posting. Cry harder.

Also go ahead with your challenge. Post your details. Go ahead or was it just an empty boast?

I'm just trying to protect you from your sorry self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by JasonScoolari: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Globad:

Jagba jantis Jason, a mere moth who wants to fly like a bird. You will never be able to soar because moths don't and can't soar. Never. You shall remain in that caterpillar cocoon of a moth!
Are you done foOling yourself?
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Bigchristo: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Are you done foOling yourself?

Why do you bother?

It's right behind you
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
00FFT00:

I'm just trying to protect you from your sorry self.

You have a sorry existence. Cry more because it's your destiny to weep
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by JasonScoolari: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Globad:

Why do you bother?

It's right behind you
When you're done f0oling yourself leave my mention. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Mindcure: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
TimmyTen:
Kidnapping is a multi billion naira industry in Nigeria right now.

Penalty should be death sentence
What of political thieves?
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 00FFT00(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Globad:

You have a sorry existence. Cry more because it's your destiny to weep

Just sod off before I change my mind about continuing to be nice and civil. I don't do retards.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Mindcure: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu cannibal, there's no wealth you create, you only create crimes in your afghanEastern region.
The most intelligent race in Africa.

Google am ode

Igbo race.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by JOemmy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
They should just waste the idiots these guys are killers they are very brutal and merciless.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
00FFT00:

Just sod off before I change my mind about continuing to be nice and civil. I don't do retards.

You're a beast. A beast of no nation with sawdust between his ears.

Thou shalt never be better than a moth in span and all
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by irunoko(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:

when do you want to stop this stupidity? undecided

So with all of the drama that has happened 2022 you still never wise?

Don't even play the ethnic card with me because I'm Yoruba
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 00FFT00(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Globad:

You're a beast. A beast of no nation with sawdust between his ears.

Thou shalt never be better than a moth in span and all

I say amen to that for you.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
00FFT00:

I say amen to that for you.

It was directed at you and you can't turn it round. My finger is on the trigger while the helpless MOTH stares at the cold barrel...ready to blow your MOTH away

The MOTH is going...going
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Ameduedwin: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:

from their look which tribe in Nigeria can you categorized them ?
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Ikea81: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wipe them out asap
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by lagosrd: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:

And who told you there won't be Yoruba or other ethnic collaborators. They can't operate without any local intels
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by funshint(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obviously they look like fulani's. Look at them with their signature AK47 guns.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 256laye: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
I wan to know if they were ibos or the fulanis..?Cos these two people are prone to crime I wan to know if they were ibos or the fulanis..?Cos these two people are prone to crime ...
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 00FFT00(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Globad:

It was directed at you and you can't turn it round. My finger is on the trigger while the helpless MOTH stares at the cold barrel...ready to blow your MOTH away

The MOTH is going...going

Mumu, no go find night food. Curse wey been don follow you since.
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by SeeItSayIt: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
What's really wrong with this country?

Police will claim to have arrested yahoo boys, they'll be very quick to run to social media publishing their faces but kidnappers, Boko Haram, bandits & all other high Assassinators & terrorists always have their faces blurred, covered, hidden, etc.

Is our security culpable or assisting them?

Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Globad(f): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
00FFT00:

Mumu, no go find night food. Curse wey been don follow you since.

You will die of hunger the way it kills the puff adder
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Whytestar070: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Be rest assured that they're all Tinubu supporters.

Guy don't kill me with laugh
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by BanyXchi: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mindcure:
The most intelligent race in Africa.

Google am ode

Igbo race.
Intelligent race that could not build any kingdom or have any history pass your Umunna level.... You're so delusional... Which stats made you believe in that nonsense, send it here
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by StreetFight: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Be rest assured that they're all Tinubu supporters.

Tinubu's supporters don't have flat heads
Re: Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Spandau: 4:27am On Dec 23, 2022
Globad:

What's your evidence for this weighty statement that security agencies might even summon you for? shocked

Don't think you're anonymous

There is nothing you do online that's anonymous.

Think well and hard before you write or post anything. Think!

Once you post anything online, it's already out of your control.

Be careful what you say online

Your stochastic terrorism will only scare kids. You can't do nada!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favour Oyhou: Auchi Poly Student Declared Wanted After Killing Her Boyfriend / Egyptian Woman Kills Son, Cooks, Eats Parts Of His Head (Photo) / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.