Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock (46446 Views)

Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) / 2023: Tunde Bakare Storms Aso Villa, Meets With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Emmy000seun(m): 5:24am On Dec 23, 2022
Exactly...some daft is thinking is bcuz he redesign the naira note, that it's Tinubu that initiate his arrest which to me is not so..I think Emefele cup is full bcuz at the time the country need CBN to deliver or make some strategic decision they do the other way round and fail woefully..as much as I hate Tinubu to bcum the president, I think removing Emefele is not his hand work, the CBN governor cup is full and run over and he has alot to answered to.
Tinubuadvocate:
Well I dont know the rationality behind this. But emefele remained the worst cbn governor in the history of this country.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by leketon: 5:29am On Dec 23, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Agbadorians and Emilokan Urchins aka Yoruba Muslims are feeling the dying sound of Failure.

APC is a CURSED party. This ANAP statistics dey worry APC

By January when the LION of Niger Delta aka WIKE would declare for Peter Obi.....yawa go over gassss
I hope if he didn't declare support for Obi you will not run down the Wike you are praising now?
Meanwhile, you have won ANAP polls no need for campaign and more supports.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Twitter CEO will come for the swearing in of 'Mr. President'

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by femicyrus(m): 5:32am On Dec 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

Some people even thinking emefiele policy affects tinubu are really funny.

They're supporting emefiele bad policies because they think it's affecting tinubu lolz.
Tinubu was already giving out new naira notes to people in large quantities and I am yet to get just 1note from any ATM till date.
Only fools like obidient are those thinking emefiele can frustrate tinubu
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Tushed: 5:34am On Dec 23, 2022
The fiscal policy is not in the hands of the CBN governor...only the monetary policy is. The fiscal policy is in the hand of Mr President.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Coldie(m): 5:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Corruption is fighting back, December 31st is close so their moneys they kept inside tank and underground is about to become useless.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by BigCowHornn: 5:36am On Dec 23, 2022
This current CBN is really something else!
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by SmartPolician: 5:38am On Dec 23, 2022
Deoo1125:
Ur comment dey irritate me, u dey provoke me, I wish u dey my side right now make I do waiting dey my mind to u, someone is plunging the country to it dead end u dey here dey cap nonsense, just because u believe his policies is targeted at particular person. Them swear for una papa ni.

If the comment dey irritate you, go and hit your head against the wall.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by ozonelayer79: 5:39am On Dec 23, 2022
He ain't going nowhere.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by weljewel: 5:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Thanks be to God Most High for the instant death which is the portion of my enemies.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Elidrisy20: 5:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Even the senators for this country no know their work
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by amstamon: 5:48am On Dec 23, 2022
Debra911:
I got admission to study in one of the UK Universities. £5,500 is my tuition deposit.

The admission is by September. I had plans of raising money before Sept but today I got a mail saying I've been given a short period of time cos of the sudden UK restrictions following the cut of net migration.

NL pls anyone... can assist with any amount, I can show you my admission letter and the letter I got on my mail.

I don't want to lose this admission.

Thanks

LASU is a cheaper
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by BreconHills(m): 5:50am On Dec 23, 2022
sulaak:

Emefiele ways and means policies are some of the reasons why the country's inflation of N48 billion has been printed, leading to the collapse of Nigeria. He now needs to rein in those currencies to reduce national inflation, but majority of the currencies are under the bed of politicians that need to fund their election campaigns.

Absolutely correct. Great to hear from a well informed person. �
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by EngrKemp: 5:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Well I dont know the rationality behind this. But emefele remained the worst cbn governor in the history of this country.
You people got it wrong right from the start because of bigotry and tribalism.
U handed over a very sensitive position as finance ministry to a learner,concentrated on trying to indict and castigate ngozi okonjo iweala who sterling qualities and performance no one in the history of Nigeria has attained .
Ur joker failed and u still handed the ministry to somebody who has no contribution or understanding to what economy and modern economy is..
She is only interested in salaries and sharing of trillions .
But how money is made and economy improved and sustained ,she is at lost,do empty.

Here emiefele is now handling the duties of a finance minister, investment minister and that of cbn.
U people v also forgotten that Buhari inlaw is in charge of the minting of new naira note and note cbn

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Deoo1125: 5:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Oga Sanusi lamido was sacked by Jonathan, who u told CBN governor can't be sacked by the president?

Wickedfacts:

Oga, the law doesn't allow Emefiele to be sacked by the President but he can be suspended and dragged from court to court and then to prison.
They will suspend and the most senior Deputy Governor will be in acting capacity for the remainder of his term.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Ken4Christ: 6:03am On Dec 23, 2022
Typicool8:
This people just want Emefiele out at all costs but I hope Buhari doesn't dance to their tune

Maybe it's a sponsored protest so that he can be replaced with one Aboki and all juicy positions will finally be for them.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Tinubumyman: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2022
copyrites:

Emefiele is obviously not clean but those after him are the biggest thieves. Unfortunately for him, he has no integrity to fight back. Nigerians can't fight for him either.

See, unless Peter Obi makes it to Aso rock, the status quo will remain. Who does Tinubu want to challenge when the entire Africa knows about his corrupt lifestyle?

How can a personality like Tinubu fight corruption? Dude can't even face Nigerians to talk about corruption.
omo ibo cannot get there obi is equally a thief

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by FireUpNow(m): 6:14am On Dec 23, 2022
With all these massive failures and inadequacies, some people are still drumming their support for APC and Tinubu. APC have killed this country. Let Nigerians open their eyes and don't allow the party and Tinubu not deceive you again. Emefiele is a disaster demon
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Psalmistproject: 6:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
Let us blame Tinubu. grin grin

I'm beginning to doubt if Tinubu isn't the current president. Dude's got his fingers on all control buttons, so much so he's responsible for everything that happens in the country, according to we Igbos.

You are right!
He's actually the one running the system.
And with this Buhari and the fulanis are vindicated. Tinubu as a disgruntled afonja has plunged this country into abyss and seeing him masquerading for 3rd tenure is laughable
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Gandrova: 6:29am On Dec 23, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Agbadorians and Emilokan Urchins aka Yoruba Muslims are feeling the dying sound of Failure.

APC is a CURSED party. This ANAP statistics dey worry APC

By January when the LION of Niger Delta aka WIKE would declare for Peter Obi.....yawa go over gassss
Go and sit down hopeless thing like Heobi. What was the achievement m made by your stupid Demi god in Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Wainey: 6:29am On Dec 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
Emefiele is not going anywhere.

Even the law doesn't give Buhari the power to sack him.

The man just initiated very critical policies.

Allow him to fully implement them and serve out his tenure as CBN governor.
was he elected or appointed?
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Thebigheart: 6:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Sponsored protest.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by shoskid(m): 6:32am On Dec 23, 2022
copyrites
Emefiele is obviously not clean but those after him are the biggest thieves. Unfortunately for him, he has no integrity to fight back. Nigerians can't fight for him either.

See, unless Peter Obi makes it to Aso rock, the status quo will remain. Who does Tinubu want to challenge when the entire Africa knows about his corrupt lifestyle?

How can a personality like Tinubu fight corruption? Dude can't even face Nigerians to talk about corruption.

So A man who see nothing wrong in investing state money into his family business is not corrupt? You need serious attention
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by CaptainFM1: 6:33am On Dec 23, 2022
wirinet:

Maybe you reason this way because you are a salary earner. Me as a business man reason differently. I know the 30k minimum wage don't mean jack to business people. I know road side hawkers that handle more than 30k cash per day. Petrol stations make more than 30k per transaction. Even fish or crayfish sellers make more thN 30k turnover per day. I have not even mentioned construction contractors that needs to pay tens of workers their daily wage at the end of the day.

Nigeria does not have enough people banked at the moment to impose such strick restrictions. Only about 45% of adult population have bank accounts. The informal economy is way bigger than the formal economy. A wise CBN would embark on a drive to get more Nigerians banked before imposing such cash restrictions.

I understand everything you're saying. Yes, they all MAKE more than 30k per day. With the emphasis on MAKE/day.....it's different from WITHDRAWAL/day.

The policy is on withdrawal/day and not what people make/day.

And mind you, the Apex bank is not saying you cannot withdrawal more than 20k/day. All they are saying is if you're going to do that, a fixed percentage will be paid based on how much you're withdrawing.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by shoskid(m): 6:33am On Dec 23, 2022
copyrites:

So A man who see nothing wrong in investing state money into his family business is not corrupt? You need serious attention
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Buksaylor: 6:34am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by shoskid(m): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by bdon123(m): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Now I know why Kanu was able to deceive his people that the real Buhari is dead and the man in Aso rock is a cloned Jibrin from Sudan. Kanu knew that his people are the most foolish, stupid and idiotic beings among the creatures and lo and behold they swallowed the lie hook line and sinker. If not, theu would have known that Sanusi did not do half of what Emefiele has done yet Jonathan sent him packing. Where in the world do you see a sensitive and independent institutution like CBN dabbling to politics as Emefiele did? I was expecting all reasonable Nigerians to demand for the removal of this useless governor long time ago when he was interested in contesting for presidency to the extent of going to court to defend it! Even many gullible foreign lawmakers like lords in Britain are clamouring for the independence of CBN. These wicked foreign interlopers could not take what Nigeria endured with this poltical CBN governor. Can they take it in britain if their Bank of England governor decides to be prime Minister while he is till in office? They think they can bambooze Nigeria to do what they cannot take? And to those useless ipobians, how do you even think that the naira policy will affect Tinubu? How many people do Tinubu give money to by cash?And who told you fools that Tinubu is behind those that are protesting against the CBN governor? Well Kanu has taken over your brains and I am not surprised
U are really ignorant.For ur mind now some igbo/ipob guy is typing gibberish behind d keypad.So u cant u ur brain n reason or see d sense in wat am saying.I supported removal of CBN governor since years ago,not only for attempting to dabble into politics bt for lack of competence.Dat being said,my question is where was that useless group wen emefiele attempted politics while still being CBN governor.The fckers said nothing.Bt now that he has come up is a policy at cbn that reduces cash flow in d economy they are all protesting...we already know they were sent by Tinubu bois as he is d only feeling threatened by reduced cash flow as he knows he cannot win a free n fair election.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Ubanz: 6:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Guess he has put a spanner or 2 in the politicians works.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Diligence: 6:49am On Dec 23, 2022
This protest una don start...be careful because if the Youths start in 2023, of course against vote buying and rigging, then comes the beginning of the end...region for region, resource control, restructuring.... & things will fall apart and the centre can no longer hold!
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Xheegs: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Protesters? Abi sponsored protesters.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by billyG(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2022
The same Goddi Emefiele that helped jona & dashiki loot CBN was retained by another incompetent kakistocrat.
Helping him achieve further destruction of the nation economy.
Has anyone seen the shiit paper he called d new naija notes?
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Wickedfacts: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2022
Deoo1125:
Oga Sanusi lamido was sacked by Jonathan, who u told CBN governor can't be sacked by the president?

Stop arguing what you don't know. Sanusi was suspended, not sacked.
What is done is to suspend and then refuse to reinstate.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26270561.amp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Things To Know About Supreme Court Judgement On Naira Swap / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election / Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.