Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock (46386 Views)

Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) / 2023: Tunde Bakare Storms Aso Villa, Meets With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by FuckSilly: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Agbadorians and Emilokan Urchins aka Yoruba Muslims are feeling the dying sound of Failure.

APC is a CURSED party. This ANAP statistics dey worry APC

By January when the LION of Niger Delta aka WIKE would declare for Peter Obi.....yawa go over gassss
Why are OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs so SENSELESS?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by goshen26: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Political urchins.

They joined cash flow and they don't want it stop
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by lereinter(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2022
CaptainFM1:

......Daily withdrawal.....
20k is fair.
50k is reasonable too.

But, come to think of it....."Civil Servants only earn #18k monthly, and even at that some states are still owing them"

Logically, the daily 20k should be sufficient going by what an average Nigerian earns.

Notwithstanding, the CBN puts a clause to it that if you are going to withdraw more than the 20k daily, then a certain percentage will be paid...which is very fair.

In my own view this is a very good policy for the poor masses because all they earn can be withdrawn in one day anyway.

Your comment is not holistic
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Emaprince: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2022
CaptainFM1:

I understand everything you're saying. Yes, they all MAKE more than 30k per day. With the emphasis on MAKE/day.....it's different from WITHDRAWAL/day.

The policy is on withdrawal/day and not what people make/day.

And mind you, the Apex bank is not saying you cannot withdrawal more than 20k/day. All they are saying is if you're going to do that, a fixed percentage will be paid based on how much you're withdrawing.
How does the last paragraph favour those business men and women he was talking about?. If a cray fish seller will have to be surcharged for withdrawing above the stipulated limit in order to buy goods to sell, dont you think she will add it all up on the cray fish..hence making the cost of things more costlier. Do you think this will favour the country at all?

Cashless policy might be good..bit Nigeria is not ready yet. No proper sensitization. Nothing have been done to get more people patronise the electronic route..yet they had to force everybody to do it out of no where. With all the millions of illiterates that cant make transfers or receive?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by CaptainFM1: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2022
lereinter:

Your comment is not holistic

What part is not covered?

Mind you, the Apex bank policy did not totally say you cannot withdrawal more than 20k per day.

All they are saying is, if you will withdraw more than that, a certain fixed percentage will be paid based on how much you are withdrawing.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by AfonjaPriest: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Now I know why Kanu was able to deceive his people that the real Buhari is dead and the man in Aso rock is a cloned Jibrin from Sudan. Kanu knew that his people are the most foolish, stupid and idiotic beings among the creatures and lo and behold they swallowed the lie hook line and sinker. If not, they would have known that Sanusi did not do half of what Emefiele has done yet Jonathan sent him packing. Where in the world do you see a sensitive and independent institutution like CBN dabbling to politics as Emefiele did? I was expecting all reasonable Nigerians to demand for the removal of this useless governor long time ago when he was interested in contesting for presidency to the extent of going to court to defend it! Even many gullible foreign lawmakers like lords in Britain are clamouring for the independence of CBN. These wicked foreign interlopers could not take what Nigeria endured with this poltical CBN governor. Can they take it in britain if their Bank of England governor decides to be prime Minister while he is till in office? They think they can bambooze Nigeria to do what they cannot take? And to those useless ipobians, how do you even think that the naira policy will affect Tinubu? How many people do Tinubu give money to by cash?And who told you fools that Tinubu is behind those that are protesting against the CBN governor? Well Kanu has taken over your brains and I am not surprised
This foolishness-tainted epistle you wrote is without intelligence.
Make your point without disgracing the tribe you represent.
If a Calabar man made his opinion known, he is tagged an Igbo man. Likewise if an Igala man did the same thing. That shows how deeply stupid, brainless,and tribalistic you are.
Your tribe should not afford to let go the leash of the stupidity that have held you bound for too long, else you'll become a taboo to them.
Follow your Tinubu to his Waterloo and your Doomsday shall be a song you shall teach your children in an attempt to avert idiocy from becoming a permanent scar on their DNA that would cause their mental retardation.
I won't be surprised if that happens to your generations, because as the father, so are the children.
Like the rest of BATstard miscreant urchins, you are obviously mentally too retârded for your profession of a known drug lord criminal.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by treatise: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2022
GOFRONT:
Mr Godwin has really stirred the hornets nest!!!!

The policy has come to stay.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by onome2013: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2022
And now that they are asking you to go, your tribes people are supposed to counter this, but I don't think you have good relationship with them. Home is home
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by alekuwodo(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2022
We cannot move forward as a nation if sentiments continue to becloud our reasoning and judgements; politics, ethnicity and religion have being our problem. The integrity and performance of the CBN governor is being challenged instead of us to look it through that angle some are talking politics before you ethnicity will creep in some might even drag religion into it. What has Emefiele done to rectify economic challenges?, what is his stake in holding dollar upsurge?, What happened to the crashed anchor borrowers program under him?, What is his response to all these allegations against him?. A sitting cbn governor planning to run for political office, now he suddenly became sick and ran out of the country in the midst of policy crisis.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by CaptainFM1: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Emaprince:
How does the last paragraph favour those business men and women he was talking about?. If a cray fish seller will have to be surcharged for withdrawing above the stipulated limit in order to buy goods to sell, dont you think she will add it all up on the cray fish..hence making the cost of things more costlier. Do you think this will favour the country at all?

Cashless policy might be good..bit Nigeria is not ready yet. No proper sensitization. Nothing have been done to get more people patronise the electronic route..yet they had to force everybody to do it out of no where. With all the millions of illiterates that cant make transfers or receive?

Let me tell you the truth, there's no country that was 100% ready. Unless we start it, we will never get it done. I'm not really concerned about cashless system anyway.

I know it's possible because I've personally not touch cash in over a year now. My focus is the cash withdrawal limit which I believe is good for the SMEs and the economy.

Trust me, the policy is good even for the crayfish sellers. We are already paying surcharges for withdrawal anyway.

One thing we are not realising is that the poor masses in generality are currently paying even more subsidy for the super-wealthy and those stealing and hoarding the money when they withdraw.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by EconFinance: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2022
lovinagbad:
Did you just say Buhari cannot fire him. Illiteracy is a disease. Did you know that Emefiele was appointed and not voted for. Maybe you think he is covered by immunity. Research before you come online and be typing rubbish
Actually the president can't fire him

Only 2/3 of both houses can

Good luck getting that
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by EconFinance: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2022
onome2013:
And now that they are asking you to go, your tribes people are supposed to counter this, but I don't think you have good relationship with them. Home is home
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Philipmoon2(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders in Nigeria (CACLN, you guys are idiots!
So such organizations exists in Nigeria and Nigeria is like this....
Thunder will you guys and sponsors
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2022
grin
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by GoodIsGod: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
Emefiele is not going anywhere.

Even the law doesn't give Buhari the power to sack him.

The man just initiated very critical policies.

Allow him to fully implement them and serve out his tenure as CBN governor.

Afterwards, the authorities can pick him up because I know he's not a clean man.

No Central Bank Governor ever since inception of the bank is clean.
They've always been thieves thieving for their pockets and that of the the government executives.

What Nigeria needs is a crazy young man who is ready to die in the cause of making this great country great again.
Such a person would be ready to sack, probe and jail and even sentence many public office holders to death.

Only God knows when we will have such a person.

It is most likely to come in Obi.

Only likely.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by EAKeffective: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2022
Emefiele's flaws are many ranging from diving into partisan politics, forex business and currently, still issuing old naira notes even at the eve of their exit. He clearly lacks the integrity and sincerity to head CBN. However, I see these attacks on him now as politically motivated. Where were you when Emefiele was doing all these nonsense? Here we react only when it begins to affect us directly. Emefiele is not going anywhere! Everybody must feel it!
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by madridguy(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Which shege dey show you jare?

Ochemicals:

Abeg laugh in another local govt. Baruten show me shege that year in kwara grin
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Jack500: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2022
ganisucks:

Baba has sent Femi, no success
He has tried using DSS, no success
He has tried EFCC, still no success
He's now down to hiring comedians and theater actors.
Sad indeed.

I really hope Tinubu win in February doesn't make you commit suicide grin grin

I can't really wait grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Ochemicals: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2022
madridguy:
Which shege dey show you jare?

Baruten is the end of the world. No light no road. No network. Cut off totally from civilization
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by clevybrown(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubu supporters. U mean... Bunch of brainless failures
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by asanausana91: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2022
Akmahoghany:

Nah your papa be idiot, Omo alaileko, am sure your papa dey one God forsaken village they tap wine, you dey here dey insult someone papa that has used his youthful age gainfully, if your papa dey focused as Tinubu did while at his tender age, maybe hin for dey useful now. Try dey get sense, being on social media is not a license for you to dey abuse another man's father.
can you show me his picture at his tender age?
Can you name his primary or secondary school? Anybody that use his tender age properly must have primary and secondary results.
Don't turn yourself to a fool because you are eating some crumbs from Tinubu. Wake up, Tinubu has eaten your generation and you are here defending him. Do you know what 51 billion will do to your generation? But one man is collecting it from Lagos treasury every month.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by asanausana91: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Menclothing:

Which school did u attend?
You a total failure
So Lagos is making 51 billion monthly for 20 yrs lol

How much is ur state gov making who is swallowing your state money
Because tinubu is not filling your state and a state he rule is far ahead you should be ashamed change ur leaders 1st
Because it's still far far under developed
Obvious you know nothing about politics

51b monthly lolz
my state was not a former federal capital. Lagos is supposed to be competing with Johannesburg, etc
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Famofamo: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Well I dont know the rationality behind this. But emefele remained the worst cbn governor in the history of this country.

among all the comments from up so far, you are the only one who thinks with brain.
All others were just jargons.

How will they be blaming tinubu for high handedness and misleading/behavior of Emefiele.

February till May, Emefiele was busy printing too much naira to support Buhari incapacitation, Edo Govnr was shouting then coupled with stoppage of $ to Commercial banks
That was what gave rise to inflation.

I wept, the manner in which some youth reasons become of politics/ethnicity affiliation
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Famofamo: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2022
EconFinance:

Actually the president can't fire him

Only 2/3 of both houses can

Good luck getting that

halve education is a diseases
Research before you comment bro
Know the different between elective and appointed posts removal requirements

It will help you next time

Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by madridguy(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2022
But you enjoy rest on mind?

Ochemicals:

Baruten is the end of the world. No light no road. No network. Cut off totally from civilization
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by asanausana91: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Akmahoghany:

Nah your papa be idiot, Omo alaileko, am sure your papa dey one God forsaken village they tap wine, you dey here dey insult someone papa that has used his youthful age gainfully, if your papa dey focused as Tinubu did while at his tender age, maybe hin for dey useful now. Try dey get sense, being on social media is not a license for you to dey abuse another man's father.
I know that if I ask this idiot to show me the picture of Tinubu at his tender age, he go run.
Mention the name of Tinubu primary and secondary school, he go run. But this foolish Yoruba Muslim want to tell me about tender age.
If Atiku win Tinubu is going to prison.
Atiku will work with Peter Obi but Tinubu must go to prison. Lagos must be free,we cannot allow one drug Barron to come and suffocate my beautiful lagosians.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by abidem4real: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
This hired protesters has proven that tinubu is against naira redesign.He has stack the old notes in his bullion vans to bribe voters.
Though the likes of Tinubu will not be wished for this country, every anti-people policy of this evil government should not always be targetted at Tinubu.

We have a country of three arms of government of which Tinubu belongs to no one yet we keep condemning him for the evil perpetrated by Buhari led-government. Let us all face the reality and leave southern ancestor out of this calamitous government.

As a strong member of APC, Tinubu was truly instrumental to the emerging of this worst government in the history of Nigeria. Nevertheless, if we all had refused to collect money from those moneybags during monetization of the last presidential election and voted for the right candidate having clearly seen that Buhari had nothing good to offer us any longer in his bidding second term considering the fact that he had already failed in his promises during his first tenure, we would not be having ourselves to blame now and neither are we going to be blaming Tinubu for the woes of Buhari led-government.

Now, another opportunity has presented itself. Let us grab it and vote OBIDIENTLY wisely.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by omolasho: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Hungry political thugs
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by asanausana91: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2022
egunna:
pls be thinking before talking.agsin pls don't talk before thinking.51 billion *12*20,u know how much be dat?no dey disgrace ur village ppl because this one sef pass dere power.
do you know how MC OLUMO is remitting everyday? Multiply it by 30. Then go and check the igr of Lagos every month, then go and see how much federal government is sending to Lagos every month. Also go and see the trillions of Naira Lagos borrow then compare it with the mushroom projects in lagos. Infact do you even know how much Iya loja (Tinubu daughter) is collecting from all the shops in lagos everyday. Go to lekki toll gate, do you know how much Tinubu son is making everyday?. All the local government chairmen in Lagos must remit to Tinubu every month.
Mr man, with the kind of money Lagos is making if not for Tinubu I swear no African city can compare itself with Lagos.
One man is holding Lagos on it jaw and that man want to treat all of us in this country the way he is treating Lagos.
We must do everything possible to stop Tinubu from hijacking this country to his pocket.
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by Tchinaidi(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2022
The Emiefele must go crusade has nothing to do with the Redesign if the naira as well any political undertone.Emiefele is very corrupt and has been used to vandalize the vaults of the Apex ruling bank by some unreasonable sect of powerful cabals with the Buhari Led Government
Re: Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock by ukahrawah: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation / Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.