Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,066 members, 7,845,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School (40624 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by odemeetu1: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Yomit71:

Na foolishness dey run for your lineage be that.

Then you mumu and you need to reconnect with your mum if you hardly joke or play around her even in public...

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
That is awesome. Congratulations to his mom.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
They guy must be a Nigerian politician.
God bless supportive sugar/sweet mothers all over the world o.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
She obviously had him very young. I really don't know what you guys are insinuating. Some families are that close

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Yomit71(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
odemeetu1:

Then you mumu and you need to reconnect with your mum if you hardly joke or play around her even in public...

Rubbish
me and mum are 5 & 6 but not touching her anyhow. yet I respect her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Well well well

What do we have here

Are you thinking what I think you are thinking
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by bonnyhope: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mother and son so close

This is rare

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
No be only mum.

Na sugar mummy..

Correct news, wrong pictures..

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mother and son
Congratulations..

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Raj10(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Make I no talk

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
StormpyBee:
Same way we will celebrate with His Excellence Peter Obi when he wins the forth coming Presidential election.

Vote Peter Obi 23.

Frustrated obidient
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Princeton92(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
pappilo:
Suspicious
Let me not say pim!

Negative mind na so you do your own join??

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by AYOMIDE1948(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mum or concubine?

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by bamitinn(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
F¥ck You
pappilo:
Suspicious

Let me not say pim!
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Desusi: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=womenareapezz post=119358375]you didn't mention the type of mum? undecided
Is it step mum
Sugar mummy
Or mother in law [/quoted]
All na mummies. What made the difference is your approach and relationship.
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Desusi: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
A man that has good mummy must show her sincere love,but there's a mother that is more closer than your mum.Food for a thought. Congratulations my friend!

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Truvelisback(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
moneyissweet:
Sugar mummy

If no, then DNA needed

Blood irritates, I can't even hold my sister this way
hmmm, that 2nd pics ehn! hmmm, make i no talk. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
pappilo:
Suspicious

Let me not say pim!

You already said "pim" grin

"P" for Plantain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Eriokanmi: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
pappilo:
Suspicious

Let me not say pim!
beta say it. cos of the way he held her? I'm.sure you've never seen where a mum kisses her son openly out of joy. That's why they're called mothers. Don't just think dirty. My son would sit down and be playing with my wife's hair each time she comes home with a new hairstyle or hairdo. She likes it like that . But me, I no get time for all dat. Saying your hair is fine is OK by me

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Mickykarim: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
THE AWESOME STORY OF THIS DECADE.

Most inspiring. Kudos to you mom!

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by occfx: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
pappilo:
Suspicious

Let me not say pim!

Doggy on top celebration
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Aladdin1(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Dis their pose naim dem dey call fine girl,sexy girl .e be like say you go sabi the thing.
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by gfon(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Yomit71:

Na foolishness dey run for your lineage be that.
My lineage has produced more successful humans around the globe than your smart lineage. Ponder on that from your trenches
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Olaolex: 2:30am On Dec 23, 2022
pappilo:
Suspicious
Let me not say pim!
Bad mind
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by sageb: 2:44am On Dec 23, 2022
NwekeUG:
Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School (Photos)

A man has taken to Twitter to celebrate his mother who graduated years after dropping out of school so he could get educated, IGBERETV reports.

The young man shared photos of him and his mother in matching blue outfits.

One of his posts read;

https://twitter.com/CoCoPaPiOfPH/status/1605449061540192256?s=19

Lovely mother
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by omoadeleye(m): 2:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Your mama no get home training, she go get pregnant when she wasn't supposed to. Na why she dropped out to send you to school that time.
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Robenna(m): 3:34am On Dec 23, 2022
adontcare:
Hmmn

Better hmm o
Is this one mom or wife
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Favor99(m): 4:18am On Dec 23, 2022
These pictures sha

They have a very close mother to son relationship

That’s all I’m going to say
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Ameoba300: 4:31am On Dec 23, 2022
ayenale1:
Using one pix is okay why all these romantic pix that's suspicious...the woman self kon shift buttocks like person ready for doggie....celebrate her moderately...

happy for them both. I expected a bit more modesty. I'm no judge, but these pictures are just hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by vickydevoka(m): 4:42am On Dec 23, 2022
odemeetu1:
Everyone typing "something fishy here"
It's like you hardly play with your mother or you lack mothers love and touch and tenderness

Rubbish set of commenters
If na the dad and the daughter u for see watin dem for say
Re: Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School by Munzy14(m): 4:52am On Dec 23, 2022
pappilo:
Suspicious

Let me not say pim!
Incest? Just clean your mind jaree..

Though their photos and positioning is somehow, some mother and child relationship are like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? / Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.