Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect (464 Views)

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In / Where Would You Worship If You Can't Find Your Denomination / This is the Will of GOD: "You should abstain from fornication" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect by oteneaaron(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
"The kind of Deity which a man, consciously or unconsciously, worships, indicates the intellectual status of the worshipper.

Ask the Indian of God, and he will describe to you a powerful chieftain of a glorious tribe.

Ask the Pagan of God, and he will tell you of a God of fire, a God of water, a god of this, that, and the other.

Ask the Israelite of God, and he will tell you of the God of Moses, who conceived it expedient to rule by coercive measures; hence, the Ten Commandments.

Or of Joshua, who led the Israelites into battle, confiscated property, murdered the prisoners, and laid waste to cities.

The so-called heathen made “graven images” of their Gods, whom they were accustomed to worship, but among the most intelligent, at least, these images were but the visible fulcrums with which they were enabled to mentally concentrate on the qualities which they desired to externalize in their lives.

Today in the twenty-first century, billions of people worship a God of Love in theory, but in practice they make for themselves “graven images” of “Wealth,” “Power,” “Fashion,” “Custom” and “Conventionality.”

They “fall down” before them and worship them. They concentrate on them and they are thereby externalized in their lives."

- C. F. H

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect by Dtruthspeaker: 3:09am On Dec 23, 2022
oteneaaron:
Ask the Israelite of God, and he will tell you of the God of Moses, who conceived it expedient to rule by coercive measures; hence, the Ten Commandments...

Why do you always speak unintelligently against God?

Is there a Rule without the force of Law?
Re: The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect by oteneaaron(m): 3:16am On Dec 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why do you always speak unintelligently against God?

Is there a Rule without the force of Law?

Which Deity do you speak about?

Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
oteneaaron:
"The kind of Deity which a man, consciously or unconsciously, worships, indicates the intellectual status of the worshipper.

Ask the Indian of God, and he will describe to you a powerful chieftain of a glorious tribe.

Ask the Pagan of God, and he will tell you of a God of fire, a God of water, a god of this, that, and the other.

Ask the Israelite of God, and he will tell you of the God of Moses, who conceived it expedient to rule by coercive measures; hence, the Ten Commandments.

Or of Joshua, who led the Israelites into battle, confiscated property, murdered the prisoners, and laid waste to cities.

The so-called heathen made “graven images” of their Gods, whom they were accustomed to worship, but among the most intelligent, at least, these images were but the visible fulcrums with which they were enabled to mentally concentrate on the qualities which they desired to externalize in their lives.

Today in the twenty-first century, billions of people worship a God of Love in theory, but in practice they make for themselves “graven images” of “Wealth,” “Power,” “Fashion,” “Custom” and “Conventionality.”

They “fall down” before them and worship them. They concentrate on them and they are thereby externalized in their lives."

- C. F. H

Can you still help me with anything, please?
Re: The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect by oteneaaron(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Can you still help me with anything, please?

Sorry for the late response man.

I'm expecting something in the coming days.

I will keep you updated.

Send me a personal message via email so I can get your account details.
Re: The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
oteneaaron:

Sorry for the late response man.

I'm expecting something in the coming days.

I will keep you updated.

Send me a personal message via email so I can get your account details.

Please drop your email address.
Re: The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect by oteneaaron(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Please drop your email address.

I choose not to share my personal email on Nairaland.

Send me a message via Nairaland and I will respond via email.

Is that fine with you?
Re: The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
oteneaaron:

I choose not to share my personal email on Nairaland.

Send me a message via Nairaland and I will respond via email.

Is that fine with you?

Send hi to xyz42955@gmail.com.

I can't send through this Nairaland account because I opened it with another person's phone and email when my phone was not working.

Please ,understand
Re: The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect by oteneaaron(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Send hi to xyz42955@gmail.com.

I can't send through this Nairaland account because I opened it with another person's phone and email when my phone was not working.

Please ,understand

That's OK.

I have sent you an email.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of God You Worship Determines The Level Of Your Intellect by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
oteneaaron:

That's OK.

I have sent you an email.

Cheers!

I have responded.

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Ever Leaving My Church Of Birth / Religion And Politics! / Was Apostle Paul Anti-woman ? Did His Teachings On Women Contradict Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.