Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Only Pretty Ladies Please Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Pretty Ladies Please Read (535 Views)

The Only Pretty Caribbean Girls In My School Are Mixed / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Pretty Ladies Please Read by Mercisharelove(f): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Young girls, especially women are very great instrument to change this world or destroy it.

They can actually control men. You know men feel they are leaders, but not to a charming queen he truely loves with all his heart he can actually go any length to protect her.

So with your favour, beauty and strength bring men to HIM - your HEAVENLY MASTER and FATHER GOD ALMIGHTIEST.

Woman took man out of GOD'S PRESENCE before, and man - CHRIST JESUS brought man into HIS MANSION and gave the woman - mary - the harlot to bring in his brethren.

I‘m begging you girls, common bring the world - men back to your HEAVENLY FATHER GOD ALMIGHTIEST who craves to fellowship with us.

By the wisdom of a woman the family is built. Build our family around the world. Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Only Pretty Ladies Please Read by toujurs: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
How many women still have wisdom, to start with.

Greed and selfishness, have conquered such wisdom.

Most of these churchy girls are not even different from girls doing hook up.

Experience matters
Re: Only Pretty Ladies Please Read by Mercisharelove(f): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
toujurs:
How many women still have wisdom, to start with.

Greed and selfishness, have conquered such wisdom.

Most of these churchy girls are not even different from girls doing hook up.

Experience matters

Love you dearie

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Before Coming Out As Gay! / I Rob To Because I Can't Work / Anonymous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.